mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Single4Life's Caretaker Application.

Single4Life

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Single4Life

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Alen#8008

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+7

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on everyday from 8 hours to 16 hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been Ban ever since I join SRP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge That

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I would Like to apply the role of a Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretakers | play a the role in schools as the person who is responsible for the maintenance and security of school buildings, The students and all of the school staff. They often take over the management of frontline caretaking, cleaning and security. This role is to make sure everything is running from 8:00 to 15:00 the End of class and work around the facility making sure everything is alright and taking care of.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in acting class for the past 4 years and with the general knowledge of roleplay games and offline games and pretty skilled in it for the past 8 to 9 years, I have been in a few GangRP and TeacherRp I maybe new to many things but I have been Roleplaying with FRP For a while till I joined SRP since November of 2020.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently Role as a 18 years old Highschool Student.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
At first, He would ignore the student and wait for them to calm down and see if he can stop their rational behaviors, He would ask or tell them to stop and say to them that if they don’t comply to his words, they’ll get detention. And if they would continue to do what they’re doing even after he warn them the two warnings, He'll give them a detention and leave.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would ask for the help of one or two of the faculty members to help if needed in the situation, He would then try to break off the fight in a calm manner and separate the students, He than would put them in detention as a warning to stop them from doing it again in school ground or anywhere else. He would also sent the injured student to the nurse to check on their heath and condition to see if they are alright or not before contacting 911. And would leave after settle down the problem.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
As one of the co-worker of the same working environment, Yama would try to talk to that person and tell them that what they are doing may have an impact on other employee and maybe themselves, as they could be reported and may resolve in them losing their position as an employee of the faculty.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Yama would be asking the other co-worker and having fun with amusing conversation around the break room to help break them from a stressful day of work and offer them a cup of coffee with snacks and help around the breakroom.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me when he walked into school and saw a few of his co-worker, he would say Hi to them and give them a friendly smile and gave them some coffee and walked around the school making small talk to his co-worker and was given an apple as a gift from a student on their way to class. Yama would smile and said '' Thanks '' and continue his conversation.

/me As the school's bell rang, He would tell the student to get to class and would stroll around the school checking everything to make sure it going well and smoothly by the classes, He would check around the facility and make small talk to the co-worker and having a normal conversation about work. after an hour he would heard a scream from the locker next to the nurses office and went to check it out, It turn out someone just pushed the guy and they were about to fight but was stop in time.

/me At the end of the day, He would take another stroll around the school to check around making sure there won't we a fight or a problem that would cost problem to the school or the student. But as he was about to return to the breakroom he heard a sound from the back of the class, He than would open the door to see a girl passed out on the floor, He radio to the teacher and a nurse that someone had fallen in class and needed medical as quick as possible. He that would pick her up and carry her to the nurses office, as he got there the nurse took over and started to check on her and Yama would wait outside the door and keep the door shut to stop other student to go in and cost a noise to the student inside.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anthony ''Yama'' Shi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Yama
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Master's
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
English
Minors:
Art
Nationality:
Cambodia
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Khmer
Other Languages:
English
Backstory
Anthony ''Yama'' Shi, was born in Cambodia, With red eyes and scars. He was born into a broken family with both his parent that hated him to the point they beat him everyday with wire, pipes and everything they can think of, his parent shoved him into the washing machine and even burn his body with fire, boiled water and cigarette. Yama would cry and bag his parent to stop and bag them to forgive them as he think he did something wrong, he was left out to sleep in the cold pouring rain with nothing but his underwear, At the age of 7 he would sneak out of his parent grab and ran away to lived in the street for 4 years, doing odd jobs for bad people and with all of those years he learn how to live in the street and learn to fight and protect other to protect them from what he had experience in his past with his parents with the goal in mind to be successful in life.

At the age of 8 he was sneaked on to a shipping boat to Japan and was found than forced to lived and work at the fish market as a fishermen, with some time of work with the fishermen, they came to accept him as one and give him the love and care to him. He was able to get to school to study and work at the same time with the help of the family we had what it feed to be in a warm and loving family, With many suffering during his day. He got a chance to move to another city. He moved to Karakura at the age of 16 and started Highschool at The Karakura Highschool. He made lot of friends and lost many along the way.

For the next 5 years of Highschool he fought his way in school and hang out with friends and join different gangs, make many enemies and friends along the way. He love to help his friend and everyone around him, He might have a horrible parents but his new family was his parent and what give him a wonderful new hope and new life in Karakura. many struggles but years of experience on the street and works with many odd jobs, He can work out any situation with less damage to the place he was at. 2 years after collage, He didn't want to find a job and got to join the Marine for 5 years, In that 5 years he had help people and kids around his travel to find a safe environment and a nice home for them with full education and support from him, he plan to find a family of his own and want to give them love and care to them better than his parents ever gave him.

Yama Love to help people around him, He would even kill himself just to save someone but he himself had his own devilish past, He always think of his past and want to help people with the same problem, He got to save many people and give them helpful advice about life and about his past of how he would fight the odds around him with his might and strange of his skill and knowledge, his had work to help and support the people around him. He than would come back to his old Highschool Karakura High, strolling around the city give him his old memories of his highschool years with his friends and all the old teacher he had once meet and study with years ago. He would then apply to get a job there as a caretaker as he love to help children and want to support them for their 5 years of Highschool and 4 years of Collage to enjoy school life without worries.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the school faculty of Karakura High School Is to show that I want to help and educate the students and be a wonderful person in the work place with full hand on deck and give my all to help the foundation of the new generation establish a great life with high end education and advices from the best of the best of Karakura Highschool Teacher and Professors That had years of experience on teacher and educating the student for a brighter future. What make me any different to other people is that I might not have the best education here but looking back at the past memories of this place give me the strange to want to help keep this place in check for many many years to come.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
You should accept me as I am fit for this Role as a Caretaker to help around the School, taking care of the things around the school such as cleaning, Managing, Helping and supporting the staff/co-worker with a fun and working work space for everyone in the same area as employee and a friend. With this role I can fully help the School and show how I really want to help the environment improve to it best.
Extra

.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- You have a very good application! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application and there were no more slots open. Feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
- Make sure to fully follow the format next time​

Users who are viewing this thread