mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Sithness' Shopkeeper Application

Sith

Level 10
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Sithness

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, my discord is Sith#4673

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I am pretty active, usually I’m on most days in the week, but when I’m working or when schools in session I am a little less active, but will usually be on most afternoons and on the weekends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully understand this.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-height-application.51722/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.50415/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): On the account that I am using to apply for the shopkeeper role, I am currently a teacher, specifically a NQT as of when I am filling out this application. On my other two accounts I am on the HS swim-team (Sithpai) and just a regular grade 12 on my other alt (AtomSith).

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Miyage-Hin Mato, I do plan on redoing the theme and name of this shop though.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to become a shopkeeper because I think being able to set up and run my own shop sounds like it could be a fun way of earning money on SRP. I also have some cool ideas for how to decorate my shop so that it looks unique and can provide a unique experience to customers. I also want to provide the server with an active shop that can give plenty of players a chance at getting a job working there, but also just for other players to have yet another store to visit and spend their money at. I also think that I could make a great shopkeeper, especially a great one for a shop like the one I have planned here because I do work at an amusement park in real life and did do retail and games there for a time so I know a proper way to run the gaming area of my shop, not only that, but working at my in real life job I also have helped out my supervisors so I know some good managerial methods. Not only do I have the real world experience of working, but I have owned some small groups on SRP like an unofficial volleyball team that I ran a few years ago, along with running and helping to run multiple families on SRP. I also have experience leading outside of SRP as on other roleplay servers I have operated a few stores, but also have been staff on another roleplay server (that is now shut down) so I know how to be mature when dealing with people and running something like a shop on here.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I first plan to change the stores name to "Frankenstein's Market" as a play on my characters surname and also a play on "Frankenstein's monster". I also plan on giving the shop a costume store theme and Halloween aesthetic. I think this could be a nice change in the typical gift shops that are around Karakura and make for a more festive experience for players, of course I wouldn’t really turn up the Halloween feel to the store until the fall, but still make sure it at least somewhat has the vibe of a Halloween store year round. I also plan on having a small arcade area in order to give customers other fun things to do, I will also include some other games run by players to have more opportunities to make money in case anyone gets bored of just running a register, at these player run games the /roll command will be used and customers will get a chance at winning a plushie. Along with this arcade and gaming area, I want to have a small snack bar to give the shop a more immersive feel, I think that the immersion of a shop is very important to a roleplay server because it can give a persons characters more opportunities to have fun and just provide extra things to do! Another way I plan on making my shop unique is by having events for the employees such as employee parties in the arcade and snack bar area every so often.

Store logo:
frankenlogo.png

Employee uniforms: (These may be tweaked later on!)

Cashiers:
cashier.png

Game hosts/snack bar attendants:
game.png

What will you sell in your shop?: I plan to sell toy weapons, masks (not ballistic masks, gas masks, etc.) and other props toys and accessories that fit the stores theme. I also am going to sell a small amount of food, primarily junk food in the snack bar area of the store.

Here's also a list of custom items that I could sell in my shop, I may come up with more and add them here!

Store mascot plushie: (Just like this, but with no tag and in a sitting position and no jacket and instead has the stores signature F on the plushies t shirt, could sit on your head and/or left shoulder.)
STK426965.jpg

Spikey shell backpack:
spikeybackpack.png

Toy daedric sword (from ES5 Skyrim):

daedric.jpg

Knife headband: (Halloween special)
knifheadband.jpg

Yeti plushie: (Christmas special, can sit on head and/or left shoulder)
yeti.png

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan to have somewhere between 15-20 cashiers/game hosts/snack bar runners, I think this is a good number that can also give workers a fun variety of different jobs to work. As someone who works at an amusement park in real life, I know the importance of being able to do different things during work as it can get pretty boring doing the same thing each day. I also would have 2-3 managers, I think a minimum of two would work great for a store like this because there can be a manager watching over each section of the shop, the amount of sections being two and if I were to include a third manager, the gaming/snack bar section could have a manager dedicated to watching over it.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread