mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Skateboards [Suggestion] | AJphoenix

AJPhoenix

Level 5
IGN: AJphoenix
DATE: 28/09/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
It'd be cool if skateboards were added to the selection of usable vehicles to buy in game, since it is a mode of transport and having its own working function would be fun to use on SRP. Personally I think its price should stay the same however, it would be purchasable from the garage rather than shops.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: The people who usually carry skateboards icly will actually be able use the boards, additionally, more players would be drawn to purchasing the item since it is a working mode of transport. Finally, it allows players who are unable to afford expensive vehicles (such as cars/bikes etc) can own a vehicle themselves and also widens the range of transport forms you can purchase in-game.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
NEUTRAL / -1
The only way to make this doable is by making the player sit ontop of the skateboard instead of standing on it

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
As yonio said they’d have to sit on it, BUT I STILL THINK IT WOULD BE SO COOL TO HAVE

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Neutral

U would only be able to sit on it as yonio said, works kinda but still

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
It feels like it won't work, due to the reason how minecraft is working; even if they will sit on the skateboard it won't make any sense + it got denied in the past

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Neutral
I wouldn't get having to sit on it all the time, like Yonio said, but it would be cool to add those

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
This currently is impossible, however we may be adding gestures and such in the future, one of which may involve a skateboard

Users who are viewing this thread