• Total voters

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: FoxyTheDork
DATE: 11/23/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I feel like a plugin that you could change your skin very quickly would be great like, maybe a plugin where you just add the url of the skin and it changes or you change your skin the normal way (from launcher or MC website) but instead of logging of the server then joining back for the skin to reset you could just type /skinreset and then it would change to the skin you want it to change to. I feel this would be such an improve meet and less time waiting for the resource pack to load in after changing your skin.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Big -1,

- This my friend— could be majorly abused. Trollers will have the opportunity to do this and it will just cause a lot of FailRP and confusion.

- On another note, banned players daily join SchoolRP to troll on it, or to mention some things in /ooc; having this plugin added aswell, could cause them to wear extremely offensive, and/or s3xual skins in a matter of seconds, which can make people who recently joined SchoolRP, or people who get offended by this quickly, offended.

- Nice of you to bring up something very new, but this once again, would be abused a lot.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
- Nice of you to bring up something very new
I believe this idea is still in the making. It was mention briefly in the Update & Expansion timeline and is currently unavailable in-game, though you can see the option in the settings GUI.

Last edited:

avie ♡

Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+
I have mixed feeling about this one.

players could easily change their skin to a totally different one & change their Rpname to avoid a situation they are in.

however, I also think this idea would be really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread