players online

Denied Skin-Maker Application | SRGH

kustomzero

Level 127
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
IGN:
My main account is: Ravenclxw I also have 3 other accounts: Gryffind0r, Slyth3r1n, and Hufflepvff
DISCORD:
SRGH#8433
PREVIOUS BANS:
N/A
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I'd like to join the team to get more involved with the community and to also put my work to good use. I began skin-making in early 2022 since then I've greatly improved my work. I then saw that the Media Team was released along with a Skin-Maker position. Even though I've been a tailor in many different tailor communities, it'd be very interesting and fun for me to work alongside a team to help shape the SRP community once more with unique skins. I do know that it can be a lot of work and that's okay, as Skin-Making is one of my favorite things to do. This would also help me expand my skills and learn new ones as well.
PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 EXAMPLES OF MINECRAFT SKINS YOU'VE MADE IN THE PAST:
Since early 2022 I've developed many different shading styles. Below you'll see examples of a variety of shadings I've done.Skin-Maker .jpg
Down below is my MOST recent work with a new shading style I have developed.
screenshot-1679955505844.pngscreenshot-1679955509542.pngscreenshot-1679960027859.pngscreenshot-1679960032695.png

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great skin examples, unfortunately this isn't the style we're looking for. We need a more complex and detailed shading style with a few different varieties.
  • Try to work more with the style on the top right of the first screenshot

Users who are viewing this thread