mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Skin tips

Classicalist

Level 87
Recently i have gotten a few outfits tailored and that's made me want to make my own. Not only will it save me money but it will fill in my free time that i have now im out of college. I understand im not going to be great because im just starting but tips would be amazing if anyone has any. I think the hardest part will be the shading.

ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
Recently i have gotten a few outfits tailored and that's made me want to make my own. Not only will it save me money but it will fill in my free time that i have now im out of college. I understand im not going to be great because im just starting but tips would be amazing if anyone has any. I think the hardest part will be the shading.

honestly, for me the palettes were harder than the shading but with practice you'll get really good at it. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, all you need to do is take the color palettes from the skin you already have and on PMC change the hue, saturation and lighting. The lighter the color the more saturated it should be, start off with that! For the shading, you can look at other skins that have the newer shading and try to do something similar, make sure to change things to make it your own unique shading and after making a few skins you'll start changing things and making it really unique to you. If you want more help you can always DM me :))

--> zoe.#4212

Users who are viewing this thread