Assembles
Rich+

Out-Of-Character Information
In Game Name:
Skindexians

Do you have discord?
Yes I do actually, and it is IclyRP#1723

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Well, I have had a few bans. Each one has taught me something and I haven’t repeated any of those mistakes. Unfortunately, I got banned yesterday for failrp, but only for a day. I will use that ban as a warning to not do it again as I am better than that. It won’t happen again.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

Well, my activity on the server I believe is pretty active most of the time unless for school then that would be a reason I am not active but for the most part I am active on both the servers forum page. I am pretty active in schoolrp as I try to play everyday and just have fun with others even if we are not doing anything specifically. Usually I am just random when I roleplay.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I would like to be a Janitor in the Karakura Highschool

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Well a Janitor plays a major role in a school as they are the main ones who clean up after you. They make sure everything is nice and spotless where you eat at lunch and breakfast. A janitor would clean up an accidental spill or clean up the trash people decide to just throw on the floor because they have no empathy for their society.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Of course I do.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, and this will help with getting better at it. Being a janitor would be something I would like to do as I roam the school everyday. I want the school to be a sanitary establishment

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a good amount in role playing but no roleplay experience in being a worker of some sort yet. But I have experience in Family roleplaying and I am right now running my own family which I want to be a role model so I need to do my best to suit everyone's needs. I also do just regular roleplay nothing special to me to be completely honest with you.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
College:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iclyrps-college-application.30059/ Accepted
Officer Secretary
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emotionalities-office-secretary-application.31603/ Denied
Spanish:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hfgh-spanish-application-attempt-2-even-better.31405/ Accepted
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snitchrps-college-application.27705/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/smhrps-college-applicatin-re-apply.26732/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/k43_s-college-application-attempt-2-2.24007/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/smhrps-re-apply-2.26792/ Accepted
College application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snitchrps-re-apply-for-college.27708/ Accepted
Height application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emotionalities-height-application-for-main.31630/ Accepted

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first let it slide and look at them menacingly. If they keep going then they will be warned to stop. If they keep pushing it, I would then confront them and tell them if they keep it up I will send them to detention after school. If they continue and do not stop then I would have to up the consequences to let the Dean or the Principal know of the situation. and have them step in and take action on the student(s). Although if none of these required school staff members are available I will ask the troublesome student to attend a detention with me after school. But as a janitor I would ask for assistance with the detention by either a teacher to an office secretary or councillor as I know most of them already..

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would take caution in the action. First, I’ll make sure the area is closed off from any students that may try and enter the Danger zone. If they do I will tell them sternly to leave the scene or they will get in trouble. As it is the principal, I would do as he/she asked to be done with no debate about it. I will not argue as I am an adult now I need to show manners at all times. I would make sure that the area is secure and fully dealt with before I let the area be used by anyone. I would have the principal come check it out and make sure it is safe for usage. I would then begin to clean up all of the equipment used to clean/work on the certain task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would first ask them if they need any help with the job and if they say sure I will most definitely take time to help them out. For the school employee that is acting out of order I would make a report on them in my book which is used for the reports. Of course I would turn the book into the desired location which would be the higher ups of course. If this does not work I will make sure to get evidence of the actions of this individual(s) and make sure that the one in charge of them will take action on them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would take this time to get a stretch in. Then I would go get my lunch out of the bag I always bring with me to work... As he would be eating if any other school staff were too come in he would greet them with a warming smiling before saying hello, how are Mr./Mrs./Ms. today? You would mostly see him sitting on the couch on his laptop going through his emails from the school staff.
In more detail my character would be seen having a relaxing lunch with his other employees and would sometimes have a chat with them. Carson would act calmly as he does not want to be seen as an immature adult and he will show that he is much more capable of being his very best.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The male would roll his yellow, soapy water bucket across the floor beside him with his mop in his left hand. Once he reached the spillage he would begin dipping his mop in the soapy water before taking it back out to begin mopping the floor up. After that he would grab his "Wet floor sign" and would place it in the slippery area..

/me The male would look down at the floor as he would lean over picking up the trash putting it in his trash bag before taking it to the main Garbage.

/me Carson would pull his spray bottle out and would begin to spray the tables off at the lunch area. Once he had sprayed them down he would place the bottle back into its holster. He’d then pull out his cleaning rag and would begin wiping the tables down

In-Character Section.png
In-Character Section

Full Name:
Carson Sustrai

Age (Minimum age is 25):
I would like to be the age of 25

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
Associates

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology

Minors:
Criminology

Backstory
Carson Sustrai, was born and raised in the town of Karakura , Japan and this is where he had started his very first steps in life from the time he left the hospital to the first scent of trees and felt the breeze. [Around 13 years later] Carson turned 14 years when his parents had got him his very first phone for emergency purposes only but he used it to call friends and stuff but he mainly used it to learn new languages like Korean, Spanish, and Etc but Carson was just interested in knowing Spanish at the moment until he turned 18 Carson had decided it was time to move out which he was there for adopted into the family Sustrai at the age of 18 and from there he and his family had made memories. about 2 years later Carson had reached the last few day of college and he needed to find job that were hiring and as Carson was a very neat and clean person he decided he would make an application to therefore be reviewed for him to have an interview 1 on 1 and that is when he decided if he was or was not getting the job.. Once Carson had graduated from College with atleast 4 1/2 years there he set his first few feet into the working would by first making his application as he would be plenty old enough as when he had been 20 and he will be now the age of 24 years of age which he is hoping should be plenty enough to get the job so he did he made the application to show he would be worthy.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, I have been wanting to evolve more as a person, so I decided that it would have him get a job. The main reasons for wanting to be a part of KHS is because of the better RP experience. I have been looking into it for a while now but I was not ready at that time because I had a hard time learning the school rules and regulations. Now I know I will use my past knowledge and use this to succeed in the real world of Karakura, Japan. Another reason I am motivated is that I will learn more and have a chance in the working industry even if that job is not worth it. I will not lose my chance to take that spot and I will make sure I do as I Carson will show the world he is capable of change. Because of this, Carson has pushed his way to where he is now and has made some successful achievements in his journeys.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
To be honest, I don't think I am any better than any other applicants. However,I feel that I am motivated for this Job. For one, the fact I will be able to learn new ways to roleplay I never knew. I’m doing this to further my character’s journey as well; from street rat to something. I am a man of my word, I’ve done things in the past I’m not proud of, but I’ve learned from it and am sure to never repeat it. Words can only do so much, and you know what they say, “actions speak louder than words,” so I make this promise that if accepted; I’ll prove it to you.

Extra
Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I used the Office secretary application which I made that got denied and tweaked it around some more, with permission.

Do you have any questions?:
None
Just some Additional Character Feature:
Height?:
6'2

Weight?:
190lbs

Build?:
Athletic

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role if you don't have it upon your acceptance.

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]
Link this application as evidence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread