mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SleepyS3b's Music Professor Application.

SleepyS3b

Level 3
SleepyS3b
SleepyS3b
Omega
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?: SleepyS3b

What is your time zone?: CST

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats) @SleepyS3b

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sleepys3bs-art-professor-applications.70240/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sleepys3bs-language-application.69303/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sleepys3bs-other-application.69252/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sleepys3bs-language-application.69250/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sleepys3bs-language-application.67619/ - Denied

Describe your activity on SchoolRP: I would say I’m active. Currently getting back into SchoolRP, as I took a break to graduate school!

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general: Years of experience, and even more than I had last time I applied for professor.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Mozu Kuronsuke - Grade - 12
Sonkei ‘Sei’ Kohaku - Grade - 12

What is the subject you want to teach?: Music Theory or Music itself.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?: My motivation for becoming a professor is to give it a second chance! With my free time increasing and not having to deal with my education for a while!

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
  1. Music Theory in Practice: Concepts around real world examples with it ranges from ****yzing today’s popular music or film music, even ****yzing experimental music!​
  1. ****ysis of Styles and Genres: Studying the genres and styles of music! For example Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock, the list goes on!​

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted: To the music store! If allowed by the owner. To showcase the different instruments that your able to pursue!

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
If my character encounters this he’ll first figure out what’s going on. Maybe, pace around a little and listen to the chat. If it’s negative he’d step right in. Assisting the bobcat jock. Getting him out of the situation.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Ask the student to stay silent at first, if it proceeds to get worse my character would have a chat with them asking “What’s up? Is there anything I can help you with?” or “Are you confused by the work we’re doing? If so, I can help you.”

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
My character would simply ask them to stop politely. If it continues I would give the student a warning, but if it shall continue even further detention.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
Interfere. No worry in the world about getting hurt. Keeping the students safe is his man concern.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Mozu Kurnosuke, an inspiring deaf music artist. Mozu is 6 '7 with long flowing black hair. With his fringe being a bit messy! You can normally see him with glasses and hearing aids, as he is deaf. With canine and an eyebrow piercing adon his face.
Most of the time carrying a guitar!
As he started playing music when he was young he is pretty experienced. Mozu is different from the other teachers because he grew up around being bullied for his height. As that being said, he has a soft spot for the underdogs. The students that are mistreated. His personality is a loud one. He used to be stand-offish. But with time he grew as a person. Loud meaning he can speak his mind and share his thoughts and feelings with ease. His plan for the future is seeing where life takes him! Going with the flow.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

After leaving Karakura, Japan for a couple of years to go back to Seoul, Korea to visit his parents and to reconnect with family, he started studying the idea of music even more than he did. Mozu was already a guitar artist, playing songs with ease! But, he wanted to know more, so he studied and studied the art of music. As that being said he had the idea.. “What if I could teach my interest with people back in Karakura?” So, that's exactly what he went to do. It took him a couple of years to come back because of his band in Korea, but after his career got out of hand with the band members due to the language barrier between them. Mozu simply gave up and moved back to teach more people about the art of music.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: “Mozu Kurnosuke.”

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): “I would like to be called Mr, please.”

Given Name(s): “Mozu."

Preferred Name: “Just Mr.Kurnosuke. Please and thank you."

Gender & pronouns: “Male, He/Him.”

Religious Denomination: “Atheist“

Marital Status: “It’s complicated.”

Nationality: “Korean.”

Current Location: “Karakura, Japan.”

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): “Five years.”

Working Experience (# of years): “Once again, five years.”

Academic Degree: "Bachelor's degree."

Year of Graduation: “2006”

Major(s): “Music Composition Workshop.”

Minors: “Music and Media.”

Native Languages: “I am more familiar to Japanese than Korean. So Japanese."

Other Languages: “Japanese Sign Language.”

Preferred Teaching Subject: “I prefer to work with anything music related.”

Extra: N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 88
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread