mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SlimThick69's Private Tutor Application

[OOC section]
In-Game Name:
SlimThick69 (Alt account- my main is YeetyMcFeety.)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I would like to apply for Private Tutor.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on every day, normally for about 7-10 hours at most. Even on my busy days I still get 3-4 hours in.

Do you have discord? I do have discord. I am extremely active on there so it's the best way to contact me at any time!
!haraS#3740

Do you have a microphone? I do have a microphone but due to personal reasons, I can only talk for a limited period of time. (4 pm to about 10-11 pm PST).

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will try my best to get online almost every day since I am always almost free to get on. It also helps that I spend almost all my free time on the server even if I have no purpose to be online.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I fully understand I can be fired at any given moment.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a Private Tutor he/she should be able to see how their student struggles in different subjects and still managing to help them in those trouble areas. Not only focusing on one specific area but also teaching them helpful tips to help them understand in a different method.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not have any past experience in this specific type of roleplay but I am willing to put in 110% of my effort into this. I am very willing to learn new things!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Even though I joined the server in late March of 2020, I have been involved in GangRP and StudentRP. I do handle most situations with care and thought.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A private tutor will take their time to help a student who is having difficulty in any subject and will try his/her best to help that student understand it better. They also help students study for any upcoming tests, quizzes, or exams.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would kindly ask the student to stop misbehaving inappropriately, especially at school, and tell them to stop. If the student does not stop yelling, then I would contact any available Vice-principals or if none are available then ask for the Dean to help solve this situation with me.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If I was told to perform a hazardous job while on school grounds, I would politely decline since it would show students that since an adult can do it so can they, which is for obvious reasons, not the case. I would then ask kindly if there was any other way this problem could be solved more reliably.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If I happen to see any other employee performing something dangerous while on the job or on school grounds I would first try to talk them into stopping and if they don't, then I would contact any available Vice-principals and if none are available then ask the Dean to help with this problem. If they continue to not listen to anyone, then I would try my best to keep the students out of the whole situation while the school staff deals with the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Timothy ‘Timmy’ Koroner.
Chosen Job: Private Tutor.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the KHS School Staff is because I have been a student of KHS and I have seen how the School Staff have been recently and it seems like a lot of fun to try something new like this, I also think it is good practice in case I decide to become a full-on teacher.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted because I am very active on the server and I’d love to help students who need that extra help! I would be more than willing to apply all my knowledge into this to help them as much as I possibly can. I am also friendly towards everyone I meet!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread