mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied slumpedcora's Lore-Team Application #2

Coraa

Level 8

IGN: slumpedcora

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:

My discord is Cora!#0001

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:

My time zone is PST and I live in the United States, I do have a microphone and I am completely able to talk when I am on a call and such.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?

Yes, I completely understand that I am able to be removed from the community team, but will try my best to prove that I am a good fit.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

Nothing will really obstruct my progress when I’m on the Lore-Team. There will be a few weeks where I will not be as able to work, but I will always inform you when that happens, and it will only be for around a day or so, and I will still try my best to continue working as much as I can.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

I love coming up with storylines, and coming up with very small idea's, and I make them into a bigger plot to make them seem a lot more interesting for people to read and understand, and enjoy. I normally look at small things that don’t get looked at and I take notes on what I can do and how I can bring a story and a backstory to it. I love expressing creativity to small things, because it's generally so fun to do, and I love creating ideas for SRP and I would love to express that to the Lore-Team, and generally SRP. I would love to bring more stories about things that are placed in SRP and make the server more lively and fun, than it already is. I have so many ideas that I would love to bring to SRP, and everyone so that more people can bring their eyes to the Lore of the server and so much more. Which is something I would love to express to everyone. I would also love to work with other people, and listen to their ideas and I would love to work with them to create a bigger story.

What makes you passionate about writing?:

I generally don’t know why I love writing so much, but I love to write about so many things. It draws my attention when I see something that looks interesting to write about, and how I can be creative with it, and how I can express my ideas to people and if they will enjoy my ideas. I also love creating backstories of characters, settings, or anything honestly. I have been doing writing and such before I joined SRP. I generally love bringing emotions, and interesting plots into stories, and generally just being creative with it. I always love bringing something new to writing, making sure to put as much detail as possible, and I love writing about unique things. That is what really draws me to writing, and for the time I have been writing I have improved so much on what I can bring to the table, which is also what motivates me more about writing, watching my small idea’s grow into a bigger picture. It generally makes me so happy to watch, which is why I am so attached to writing, and is probably why I have stuck with writing for so many years. As I also don’t expect me to let go of my passion from writing.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

I’ve been doing creative writing for many many years. Yet I haven’t really had a chance to be in something official, although I have a lot of experience of writing lore and creative writing, as that is something that I challenge myself in learning, or writing. I can do group work, or generally just solo work. Which is what I have the most experience with.

What is lore to you?:

Lore to me is a past subject that has been brought into a story to tell the story and explain what happened in the past to explain the present in the story to bring a better understanding to the readers. Lore brings a better understanding and can bring so much creativity that happened in the past, I can generally be so creative with Lore. I can write about backgrounds or plots that bring more understanding to the story and more light to it. Lore is very valuable to me. As I can explain why the story came to be with Lore, and I can generally be so creative with it, and bring more understanding and details to the story. That is what I love to do, and that’s what I see Lore as.

WRITING PROMPTS

Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

As the light stuck all amongst Karakura the light would slowly start to peak through Nova’s window. The light quickly shone through her window, slowly grabbing Novas attention. She’d slowly begin to sit up and stretch her arms side to side, yawning as she’d do so. Nova would quickly plop right out of her bed to head over to the bathroom, so she could brush her hair and get ready for the big day ahead of her. She would look at the mirror in front of her, rubbing her eyes, yawning once more. Reaching for the brush that would sit beside the sink, as she’d slowly bring the brush to the side of her hair. Listening to the knots untangle through her hair, quickly putting it into a nice and neat braid. She would look over to the counter with her clothes that she prepared before she went to sleep, quickly unfolding them. As she’d change out of her PJ’s and would begin to change into her outfit for school.

Once Nova was done getting ready she’d head downstairs to see her mother, her two aunts, and her four siblings, all sitting at the dinner table. Nova would run up to her mother, bringing her into a tight embrace, as she’d stand there for a few seconds, to appreciate the love and care, and cherishing all of it. Once Nova was done, she’d let go of her mother, as she’d wave to everyone else, as a bright and warming smile would appear on her face. She would greet everyone good morning, and she would sit down at the table with everyone else, as she’d cherish all the laughs and the conversations they would all be having together.

Soon Nova would head out the door, running with her siblings. As they would all run to the front gates, to await for their friends. As they would all walk into their classes together, just mainly awaiting for the day to end. Once the bell would ring announcing hometime, Nova and her siblings would all run back home, just waiting for the adults to arrive from work. Once everyone would arrive home, they would all come to the dining table, eating and laughing together to spend some bonding time with one another. Nova would quickly clean up everyone’s dishes, and as she would quickly stretch and head upstairs, quickly relaxing herself before she would sleep the night away.

Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

My favorite part around Karakura is definitely the forest. It’s a lovely and quiet place. Honestly, every single time I pass the forest. I always find a new meaning, or something new about it that I never saw before. Which is what I generally like about the forest, it's so bland, yet if you look into it so much more, there is something special about it. There is generally one spot of the forest that I really love

When I first found out about the forest, I really came and sat at the picnic blanket, and I honestly loved how it looked so unique. Everything was placed so nicely. You can get the light from the mountains, giving you a lovely view to look at all the way from up there. Then as you look forward you can see the little tents in the distance, plus with the little fire in the distance, which breaks a little light towards you when it’s nighttime. Plus the pathway that leads to the picnic I find it perfectly placed.

It generally holds a special place in my heart, I’m not really sure why, but that place in the forest I have generally used so much, just because of how unique it is. Even though no one uses it, I find it very special, since it's unused. So I can bring more stories to it, and more unique one’s. That’s why I generally find it so special, I’ve thought about many idea’s and maybe what I can do with it. I generally think that it’s a great and lovely spot to just hang around, and be creative with the story and such. That’s why I find it really unique and special. Mainly because it is unused, and just really has a subtle background, but once you really look at it. There is so much more to it.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Denied
- As a team we've come to the decision to deny you, however if you are to apply in the future we recommend you proof read.

Users who are viewing this thread