mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied slumpedcora's Lore-Team Application

Coraa

Level 8

IGN: slumpedcora

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?: Cora!#0001

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?: I'm from the United States and I am in the PST timezone.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
I am fully aware and understand that I can get removed from the community team.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
Currently there is nothing that will really obstruct my development on the Lore Team for now. If anything pops up I will make sure to inform everyone, and give them an understanding, but I will also try my best to still work on Lore.

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I feel like I am different for other applicants, I have a lot of experience with creative writing, and a bunch of other writing experiences. I have had many writing projects that I have done with creative language, and just creative writing as it's own. I have countless stories of backstories of characters, which I have worked on for months. Making storylines, backstories, small ideas for an event, and many more things with writing is something that I have been doing for many years. So I have developed a lot more experienced a lot more with writing due to those features being in place. I have moments when I want to sit and write for hours, expressing my ideas, seeing if I like it, bring edits to it, share with a few other people to get their input, and then I continue to write.
I make sure when I want to write, especially if it's an assigned setting or a character, I make sure to take all notes of what I already know of what I am going to be writing about. Trying to make my writing as smooth as possible, and I always make sure that the story makes sense and adds up to its storyline. Of course I would always bring the most creativity that I can with the story, so everyone can enjoy it. I want to show everyone in the Lore-Team as well about my creativity, and what I can bring to the team.
Also one thing that I make sure with my writings, is that I always make sure my writings are unique, and that every single thing that I write has something unique to it. That's also why I feel as I would be a good fit for the Lore-Team, I always put dedication to my writings, and I always try to add something unique that everyone can enjoy. That's what I hope to share with all of you.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I have been writing for many years, as I explained before, and I grew very attached to it. I’m not really sure on why I love writing so much, but if I find an idea about something I want to write about, I can sit at my desk for hours. Typing pages about the theme or the story, that’s how I really started getting so attached to writing. When I was younger, I remember a certain project which expressed creative writing, and I remember taking it home wondering what I was gonna do with the story. I worked, and put all my energy into that project, because of the creative writing. That was what drew me to writing after that, I would always bring dedication to writing, and I would just end up making stories about characters, settings, or just ideas that popped into my head. The more I wrote about new things, the more attached I got to writing. So I started presenting my writing to more people to get their input, and I loved the notes they gave me, because it got me more into writing. Which kept me more attached to write. Watching people read, and enjoy my writing was what I enjoyed most, and it's what made me super passionate about writing.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I’ve been writing for many years, and I have mainly what I have been doing with writing is school projects or my own writings, though I haven’t done anything “too official” although I do have many years of experience with writing lore and creative writing, since it had been something that I have been doing on the regular. Writing has been something I have stuck with, and something that I use for many backstories and much more, which I have grown on doing, and something I have stuck well with.

What is lore to you?:
Lore to me is a past subject that has been brought into a story to tell the story and explain what happened in the past to explain the present in the story to bring a better understanding to the readers. Lore brings a better understanding and can bring so much creativity that happened in the past, I can generally be so creative with Lore. I can write about backgrounds or plots that bring more understanding to the story and more light to it. Lore is very valuable to me. As I can explain why the story came to be with Lore, and I can generally be so creative with it, and bring more understanding and details to the story. That is what I love to do, and that’s what I see Lore as.

WRITING PROMPTS

Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

As the light would make its greetings to Karakura, the light would slowly make way to your eyes. Somewhat giving you a gesture that would say to you…

“Come on! It’s time to wake up, we have a big day ahead of us!”

As you would slowly begin to open your eyes glancing around the room to find your phone, alarm or anything to check the time to make sure you weren’t late. You’d hope out of bed quickly preparing for the day that was ahead of you. As you’d run out of the road slamming it shut on the way out, running down the long stairs of the Penthouse complex. You’d encounter a small group of people, coffee’s in their hands, chatting their time away. You stop for a minute, sliding your phone out of your pocket and checking the time. You’re still alright for time, yet you still feel the overwhelming pressure to be early. You don’t want to miss the day ahead of you! So instead of walking up meeting new people, you just dash off running faster than you could before. Although why is this day so important?

You’d quickly watch everyone who was sitting on benches, just talking. Police officers walking doing their daily patrols, your fellow students running around, their giggles filling the area with a bit more lightment during this very early morning. Just listening to everyones conversations and joy brings your mind to some piece, slowly making your stressful level sooth into a nice, calm, and relaxing mood. The whole landscape of Karakura would just take your breath away.

Although, once you were done with admiring everything you finally made it to the gates of Karakura Highschool, just in time too! 7:30AM on the dot in fact! The school looked breath taking by the sight. The gates would open giving you another warm greeting, more students would dash into the gates, as it was such a race. Maybe, they were also waiting for this important day to strike for them as well. All the yelling and screaming from all the students, distracts you from your thoughts. Though you come back to thinking. Everyone would stand in their usual spots, hanging with their own usual group. Just the normal day that we have here in Karakura, not much news or variety so far.

The bell would ring, perfect! First class of the day. As everyone would start to group up going into their classes, waiting for what they were going to learn on this special day, chatter would also fill the hallways, as you’d listen to the long chattering, although you couldn’t really make out what any of them were saying. You’d make your way to your classroom, as you’d see a college professor waiting at the door, the name Sanne Kuznetsov. A light smile would form up on your face greeting the professor good morning, as she would to the same back.

As you would make your way to your seat, a group of students would be waiting for you. What could they possibly need? As you walk closer and closer to the group of students at your desk, you would all exchange glances, but not smiles, it seems a bit too soon for that. They place a little box on your desk, as they’d walk off to their own desks and would move on, and fall deep into their own conversations. What about the box? Is it anything important? Well, for now, you’d set the box down next to the rest of your stuff, zoning into the lesson being taught.

Professor Kuznetsov would point to the board on the wall at the front of the class, you’d narrow your eyes to get a better look of what it.

“Dietary needs of golden lion tamarins” Interesting topic today, this topic would bring some enlightenment to you, though probably not for the rest of the class, as you’d hear everyone's groans and complaints with the party, although that doesn’t stop you from the amazing topic! As professor Kuznetsov would be teaching the class, you would be taking along notes, going over everything. This topic was different to you, and interesting. This class would take up most of your time today, as you had no idea that the bell rang for home-time fie minuets ago!

“Shoot! Time to head back home”

As you’d run through the streets of Karakura not forgetting about the mystery box that was given to you, although for now, lets open the box another day, not today... You’d see more Police Officers on their patrols, the News Reporters taking amongst one another, and Shop owners getting ready to open up their amazing stores. More breath taking sites to see, the city sights just never get boring to look at. Looking at all of this, just makes you happy, how the city has grown so much, and how everyone is bonding with each other. Although today it was a busy day for a new topic, so for now just end up walking back to the Penthouses, muttering to yourself before you shut the door…

“I’m so glad to be here…”

(Word Count: 860, Sorry about it being so long, I just couldn't help but express a lot more)

Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

My favorite part around Karakura is definitely the forest. It honestly brings so much story, and more character to Karakura in its own way. It's mysterious, which I love, and it's a story that you get to figure out, and that's why I love it so much. It's such a creative spot to me, and it warms my heart when I get to roleplay or make storylines with my character in the forest.

When I first found out about the forest, I really came and sat at the picnic blanket, and I honestly loved how it looked so unique. Although not many people think about it in a meaningful way, but I just always saw it as a safe spot, and seeing the way its place, and I have used the picnic for many idea’s and I keep getting attached to it, and I really want to work on it more. It has such great settings, with the mountains, the lights, the trees, everything. It gives it such a great meaning to me, and that's why it's so special to me.

It's also cool since it's unused, so I can be more creative with ideas with that little area, and looking at it, giving me more ideas on what the place could really mean. As I said before, it's a mystery that we get to discover as I see it. Mystery places always hold special places in my heart. Which Is why I love the forest area so much. There are so many great areas in Karakura, but the forest area has just stuck with me, due to the mystery, and the unique features to it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application once more

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 85
Shrine Lead
Lore Team
Denied

- As a team we've came to the conclusion to deny your application. You bring up interesting concepts, however you need to improve on your vocabulary and punctuation.

Users who are viewing this thread