mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

slumpedcora's Student Council Application (College)

Coraa

Level 8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your Minecraft username?:
slumpedcora

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I haven't had a proper ban. I had a ban that I consented to a ban because my account got hacked, but I fixed the account. (I have dms with staff if you would like to see)
What is your timezone in GMT?:
PST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
My discord is !cora#0001

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.23415/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.24247/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cora-i-kuznetsov-college-application.24463/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/naoko-v-wombowski-teacher-assistant-application.25887/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/divinitys-police-application.26634/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-application.27062/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cxra_s-lore-team-application.27948/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I check forums on a daily basis to check on what's new, I am on SRP for many hours during the day. I love rping on SRP so I spend a lot of hours RPing, Normally the average I play on SRP is around 8 hours.

Normally when someone wants me on. I can almost ALWAYS attend, since I have always have a free schedule and it gives me many reasons to get on SRP and just not come off for hours.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council, Is a group of students that are elected to help represent their school. They have a leadership title with and they help with many thing around the school such as they help run and plan school activities, resolve conflicts between students, help with issues around the school, and a lot more.

The student council also has a job with promoting citizenship to their school, and they are also supposed to give all of their fellow students what it is like to have a leadership role, they represent on what it's like to be a leader. Part of this is making sure the school rules are always in line, they interfere when students are fighting, or not following the rules. The student council will always make sure that everyone is following the rules.

The student council can bring many ideas to the table, as they host events to help make the school safer and more friendly for students. This also helps them with social communication for other students, their job is to make sure that everyone in the school is safe and satisfied with the work that they do.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I always looked at the student council role and what they did, and it really drew into joining. I really wanted to help with idea's and events with the council, and help spread leadership amongst on all the students of Karakura. That's why I got so drawn into applying.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

They make sure that everything is in line. They help when people are in need of help. They help show an example amongst all the others, they make sure everything is in line. Making sure that no one is breaking the rules. They also make sure in classes that the classes go smoothly, and they make sure no one is misbehaving and if they are and won't stop they report the students misbehavior. I see councilors walk down the halls to make sure everything is alright and no one is making a fight, or they walk down the hallways to see if anyone needs help. Basically the student council of Karakura helps out with making sure that the whole school is stable, and safe!

How would you describe your work ethic?:

If I need to do something, I will set a to do list, and I will do it right away. It just helps me get my work done faster, and it helps me keep organized that's what I have been doing for a long time now, and it really works. So now when I work I plan it out on a table or. a document and I check a checkbox on what I need to do, and I will get it done as soon as I can. When it comes to my work ethic I think I have a very strong work ethic, I am always set out to make sure that it is done as soon as possible, and I always make sure to put my best work into it. That is what the student council wants, is the people who are elected into the student council, have a very strong work ethic. Which makes sense of course, it takes a lot of work, and it isn't easy to be part of the student council. Though with the work ethic I have right now, I think I would be a good example for being part of the student council.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

I really would love to get to know people, that are dedicated to their roles such as a
councilor. It takes a lot of work to be a councilor, and what interests me a lot with being a councilor, with how they help students, school staff, and help keep things in balance. It's very interesting on what they do on a daily basis, and I wanna know more about what they do. I would love to learn with people who are generally committed to their role, because I feel like I can learn a lot from them. The council sets a great example for helping everyone, and that's why I want to be part of the student council, that's also why I found it so interesting.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I have had 6 years of Roleplay.I built maps, made plots for stories and a whole lot more. Of course not all on this server, but mainly in general. Ever since I joined SRP I loved roleplaying with my characters, and I spent so much time developing my characters, giving them creative and special things to each and every character. I still do this to this day, each and everything I do with my RP, I now always bring something special to my Roleplay. I also love making I ideas for SRP and listing what I can do to make Roleplay even better. So in general I think I have a lot of Roleplay experience with the server and more.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
My goal is not to be mean, but to be stern with people. Of course in a respectful way. I would explain on how I like the idea that they were going for, but I would also explain on how that idea may not be able to work out. Though, I will try my best to work with my council member and see what we can do with the idea to make it better. I always see good in peoples idea's so I would credit her for thinking of the idea. Then give her a bit of constructive criticism and show her how we can improve on idea's together.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would understand, and wouldn't be offended if they didn't like my idea. I would mainly ask what they don't like about my idea, and see if I can change it to their liking, to see if the idea would be better. If not, I will just say sorry for wasting their time, and I would take note on how I can do better ideas in the future with they advice that they gave me. I'm not about to give, I would make sure to keep working.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would firstly cool myself down so I don't argue with everyone else, because I don't think me being just as angry would help. I would try my hardest to calm everyone down who was arguing and I would try my very hardest to be stern about all of it, and I would explain to them that arguing about this is not going to make any progress with the debate, and how its only gonna get worse if we keep arguing. After everyone has calmed down I would begin to explain about all the points that were brought up, and explain why each side had good points. I would make sure that all the other members understood why they said what they said, and then I could state to everyone to host a group voting, and If we couldn't settle from there I would leave the rest of the conversation to the President.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would firstly explain to them that they are going too far with their position and how that can rub really bad on them, I would try to guide them to understand why I am saying what I'm saying. If they continue to abuse their positions I would report them to the council president to make sure they know about this whole situation so they can take care of if, more in a way than I can.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would continue to listen to wha the president was saying, and I would ask them why did they think of this. I would try to make a conversation with them, and I would trust their word over mine. Since I know I can trust their work, and since I knew why they said what they said I would gain more respect and trust for what they were doing, as much as I may not agree with it, I would still support it. Mainly because I trust their work.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would mainly continue to listen to them one on one. I would try to see what was going on in both of their minds, Then I would bring them together and guide them to see if they can talk it out. I would also help them out by talking about why they are feeling how they are feeling, and I would be able to help them out while they are talking just to make sure that they are are being respectful, and hopefully help them resolve on how they are feeling. I want to make sure everyone gets along, and doesn't fight in the council.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Nova W. Kuznetsov
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
(+81) 922-442-637
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Nova is a very lovely female. When she was younger, she loved helping her little siblings out when they were struggling. The more she grew up in age, the more she began to help everyone out. Nova will never leave a situation that needs looking after, her goal is for everyone to get along and she wants to set an example for others on that she can help people in any way she can, because that's what she loves to do. That is really the only thing she has been so attached to. If she needs to be stern she will, but she is more on the kind side so there won't be un needed conflicts. Nova is also very outgoing in situations, she loves bonding with others and spreading cheer with everyone cause that's what she loves as well, seeing others that are happy because she helped. In the end, Nova really loves to help people out whenever they need it.
Character appearance/attire:

image.png image.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"I feel like I am different because, I'm very outgoing with my idea's I stay up all night on thinking about how I can help others in situations. I am very quick on my feet, and I always ump to help in conflicts. I have been very good eat being able to talk things out with people, and give them a mutual understand. So that will help out a lot during. fights, hopefully I would be able to talk them out of fighting before it gets out of hand. I also would be very good at showing new people around the area, since I love touring people around the school. I always push myself to the furthest I can go, because I am set out for success!"

Why do you want this position?:
"I want this positions because, I want to help people. I want to be a leader, and be someone that people can look up to when needed. I love helping people out I have helped out in so many situations and have tried to create a bunch of citizenship with everyone I talk to. I have grown strong around the school, and seeing people in fighting situations. I would know how to help, and try to get the fight to stop. Another reason why I want this position is because I want to help the school environment to be safe, and to hope that all the students can rely one. That's what truly makes me happy around here, seeing others safe, and happy. That's what we need in Karakura!"

What interests you the most about student council?:
"Student council, is a leadership title. It takes a lot of work to be a part of it, the student council helps out with making sure no one breaks the rules at school. Everyone is doing their learning, how we can guide them to success. It interests me on what council members do, that we don't notice as much. I know there is a lot more to it than what I just stated before, and its interesting ow unique everyone is in the council every one of you is so different, but you're all dedicated to the same thing. Which is being a council member. Which is what I love and it attracts me more to the council!"

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"I have one big goal, that I have been stuck with for so long. I want to stop the bullying and the spite in school. It breaks my heart to see a fight unfold, and I want to stop those fights. I want everyone to get along as they should, not fight and hurt each other. It's not right! I have many idea's for if I join the council but one of them is to find a way to stable these fights, and to maybe find little check in groups where people who feel bullied can be safe, and be in a place that they can enjoy, anyone who came to said area. It would be a total
respectful place, where no judgement would take place, this could also be a way for social skills to take place. Where new students can talk to one another, and get to know each other. This can be a thing where new friendships form, and that is something I would love to see!"

Users who are viewing this thread