Denied Slushbunny Doctor Application

Harlow

Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): Slushbunny (Harlow)

What is your discord name & tag?: PinkBear#5920

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I have just joined the server however i do plan on being very active.

What is your timezone?: EST

List your current and past applications: None

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: i have been roleplaying ever since joining minecraft 8 years ago

What is your motivation for applying? To live out my dream of being a hospital worker.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist): Doctor.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work? i have a good amount of knowledge as i do lots of research.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Harlow

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Female She\Her

Character’s Age (if accepted): 19

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD): PhD

Character’s Nationality: Italian

Character’s Marital Status: Single

Character’s Religious Denomination: None

Character’s Spoken Languages: English

Backstory (100+ Words) Harlow comes from a not so rich home where is was always hard to make ends meet as she grew older she became interested in medical work as she was always taking care of her siblings while her parents were always working so her dream was to become a doctor to hopefully help other and make sure they feel safe and well taking care of.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen) I hope to help people get better and ease their worries.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Working in a small doctor's office for a year.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
A doctor's office.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
College.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

My character is a very soft looking person who everyone feels comfortable going to when they need help.
How does your character act on and off duty?
MY character is very determined to work no matter where she is and loves keeping busy.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Both my character can work very well with other but likes to work alone when they can.
What plans does your character have for the future?
To become a great doctor.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself? My character is perceived as a very king hearted selfless person who is always looking out for everyone no matter who they are However my character believes that she is involved too much in other peoples lives by being so helpful and it makes her see herself as annoying.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread