mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Slushee's police app #2

Stuhpid

Level 22
IGN (In-Game Name): ImSlushix_

Previous bans: I’m reasonably proud to say I’ve not once been banned on the server.

Describe your activity on the server: I’d say that I’m pretty active. Once in a while I go into a rut, unfortunately, though I’m attempting to become more active once I get out of drivers ed starting this Friday. Still, even if I’m not active on the server I’m incredibly active on discord.

Which timezone are you in? I am in CST

Do you have Discord? I do have discord, it’s Slushee#2006. I’m incredibly active on discord, at least in the KPD discord that is, and I try to be active in some other schoolrp related discords as well.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I do have a microphone and I’m fairly confident in using it if I ever need to.

List your current and past applications:

Spanish Language - here (ACCEPTED)
Police force - here (ACCEPTED)
School Nurse - here (DENIED)
(Maths) Teacher - here (ACCEPTED)
shop application - here (DENIED) (not accepting)
Staff application - here (DENIED)
EMS Application - here (CANCELLED)
Shop application x2 - here (ACCEPTED)
French application - here (ACCEPTED)
College app - here (DENIED)
EMS application x2 - here (ACCEPTED)

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying comes from the time that I spent there. The time that I spent being a cop, 5 almost 6 months, has allowed me to grow to love the role. Personally, I can’t imagine what it would be like without the role, and it’ll be interesting how I turn out through this. Though, unfortunately I wasn’t very active towards the tail end of my journey, I still had a great time, and being separated from them made me regret this even more. Needless to say, I wish to be able to gain the role again and to be able to help others as well as have a good time for myself. Not only this, the role gave me some amazing opportunities to meet amazing people and I don’t wish to simply give up on any chance that I may have of maintaining this role. Unfortunately, it took me being demoted to realize this. The police force helped to bring people closer together, and in some ways changed me as a person. I enjoyed my time as a police officer thoroughly and above anything else, I want that opportunity once more. Among what has already been stated,

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? I do. From my time I have a solid understanding of what we do.

What are the Police ranks?
From highest to lowest:
Commissioner
Captain
Head Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol Officer
Cadet

Investigator division:

Head Investigator
Senior investigator
Investigator

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I have a pretty solid knowledge of police work, being that I was a police officer for nearly 6 months. In this time, not much has changed. A police officer's main duty is to, as stated, ‘Protect & serve.’ This can be boiled down to that their main job is to respond to calls. Responding to calls and knowing what to do in any situation thrown at you is essential. Other than this, they patrol around the city, eyeing the people and ensuring their safety. Not only this, I have a large amount of knowledge about how police work oocly as well. This, of course, being that the server’s police are based off of real police. My Uncle, Uncle Ben, works with the Texas police department functioning as a member of the dive unit. He’s taught me quite a bit about what I know from what the police to as a whole.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are important to SchoolRP in many ways. Beginning with the most obvious, realism. Though, I understand that not all real life aspects are to be brought into schoolrp, I believe police are essential. The reason being because if it weren’t a thing, then there’d be no control factor for crime related incidents. Without this control factor (the police) crime would run rampant throughout the server, and it wouldn’t be nearly as fun for us all. I’ve given this a little more thought and I’ve come back to add this: Police are important for the balance of the server. For that matter, I believe all of the roles are here for that. Without police, gangrp would run rampant and the aspect of Schoolrp that makes it SchoolRP would wither, however, with the help of the police, they help keep them in check. Similar to this, teachers, news reporters, hospital workers, etc. are all working in order to help maintain the flow of the server and to not give any one role a specific advantage in the server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? I do acknowledge this, yes, and while this happened to me before I’ll do it right this time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Any time I’m able to do to a training, I’ll be sure to attend, and I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?: I understand this may happen, and I won’t hold anything oocly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Unfortunately, I can’t say much about what makes him unique because there isn’t much. He sports an average build, standing at 5’8 and weighing 170 lbs, only some of what weight being muscle. He’d always bear a faint smile, unwavering despite what may be going on. He’d have brown eyes, surprisingly dark upon first glance and have no defining feature about him. He’d have flat hair, going in the form of a buzz cut, yet his hat would cover this for the most part. Even though he’s 31, he’s already beginning to show signs of balding,with a large bald spot on the back of his head.

What he's like on and off the job? He’d be a fairly peaceful man, trying to befriend a large majority of the people he meets. You wouldn’t often find him upset, or for that matter showing much emotion at all. He’s kind and considerate as much as he can be, both on and off the job. He’d help in any ways that he’s able, and not often would you find him messing around. Overall, though, he likes to do what he can for the safety of others.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? He’d realize what his co-workers are going through. Anything that may be going through his own head, he imagines the troubles that the other officers may feel, and that, despite this, they still put their lives on the line for the safety and well-being of others. For this, he holds nothing other than respect for the other officers that work alongside him. As for plans for the future, he doesn’t truly have any. He works to help other people, following the rules of dharma with what he believes is right and what he believes is wrong.

Before Dithakar:
Of course, Dithakar was not the first member of his family to come into this world. No, not in the slightest. Before his family name moved into Karakura to try to make a name for themselves, their entire family lived in Thailand. Of course, this was many generations ago, and they lived there for what seemed like forever. Naturally, though, all things must come to an end, and with it came the family dynasty who had ruled over a small portion of Thailand, gathering some fortune, collapsed. The citizens of this area revolted against the Boonliang dynasty, and ran them out of the country. The last remaining link of this chain of command, was Kamut, Kamut Boonliang. After the awful things that had happened to his family, Kamut fled from Thailand and made his way to India. Here is where Kamut tried to change his ways. He rummaged around China, trying to find work wherever possible. Of course, he needed all the money that he could get. Eventually, his family bequeathments helped him through this tough time. With this newfound sum, he changed his life for the better. He converted his life to following the 8-fold path and became buddhist. Once he realized that he had done what he was able to in China, he began moving around the globe. Still single at 34, he eventually found a place to settle, in Karakura Japan. Here, he met a fair woman, Tajima Boonliang, with whom he started a life with. He lived in Karakura, running a small business coming up with new ideas on the way. A few years in, he got married to this woman, and fast forward another few years and there was a new life: Dithakar Boonliang.
The life of Dithakar:
Approximately 31 years ago, October 17th, 2020, Dithakar was brought into this world. From a young age, he was taught from a young age the meanings of the buddhist religion. Unfortunately, Dithakar refused to go through with this way of life. In some ways, he brought back the ways in which his predecessors acted. He began to be overly controlling, beginning to control the people that he got close to. He followed from example and created his own personal ‘dynasty,’ though, this wouldn’t continue to go on and it ended after just a few more months. At the age of 16, he was walking around the neighborhood and he witnessed a murder. Not surprisingly, this changed everything about him. He housed a great deal of regret, and wanted to be able to do whatever he was able to do. This made him follow his own version of the 8-fold path. Though it may not have been strictly the buddhist version of it, he did what he believed was ‘right.’ From the 8-fold path, what he needs to follow is the right view, right resolve, right speech, right conduct, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right samadhi. Though his version, of following with the police, may not have been entirely what is thought of the buddhist religion, he did what he thought was right. From this, the idea of being police sprung into his mind. He had always been a decent student in school, achieving just about B’s. Nothing about him particularly stood out, though. This somewhat changed. After the incident with his followers committing a murder that he unfortunately witnessed, he realized some of the consequences of the actions that he had taken earlier on in life. He strived more than he ever did to better himself in the only way that he knew how and did what he thought was right. To him, becoming police was the right view, and he went on to apply for that. It took him many years, yet finally it came to this. He had upped his standard of living in the way that he was able to improve himself as a whole. Get better grades, stop trying to control people, anything he could do to better himself.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Dithakar Boonliang

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): ‘Boon’

Preferred Name: Dithakar

IC Phone number: 254-171-745

Religious Denomination: Buddhist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese/Thai

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4

Working Experience: Not much working practice in the field, however he was part of an internship at his original hometown.

Academic Degree: Major in Criminal Justice and psychology. A minor in human services.

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Psychology

Minor(s): Human services

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread