Small suggestion for donators

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
IGN: YonioTheNacho
DATE: 10/09/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: This is a small sugestion, but I believe that it's fairly simple to do. It consists in removing the automatic "donate" text that appears every now and then in the chat. It may not be much, but it's sometimes annoying for donators to deal with these messages, considering how they've paid for the server, yet they're still getting such messages, sometimes leading to chat flooding alongside the IC chat, OOC, and the other automatic texts.
[IMAGES IF ANY] : Nope

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
They don't really flood the chat tho... they come every now and often, not that much. Plus, donations help the server keep going, improving and implementing new plugins and features for you to enjoy. This message isn't obligating you to donate nor begging you. You're simply asked to donate if you have the funds to do so. You don't have to donate if you don't want to. After all, donations are optional everywhere and they help support creators you love. I'd say just ignore the message

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I mean if anything since you can do /ooc to disable OOC chat, then creating a feedback post for having an addon, or command added to the server for one to toggle on or off all public announcements within the game such as; the [HELP], [ATTRIBUTES], [TWITTER], or in your case donations. There really isn't a point in removing donations, because everything else "Floods" the chat as well, so it could go vice-versa.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Then, what if all automated messages were removed? Most, if not all donators pretty much know all the information that's given in those messages, so I don't see the point in all of them appearing. From my personal experience, those messages are the reason why I didn't get to screenshot some IC messages as a proof of a rule-break, which really sucked. That's why I'm mainly requesting this

Users who are viewing this thread