mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

smolerrei's requests

Afternooning

Level 13
Smolerrei's Requests... sort of

Lately, I've been wanting to draw some other people's characters and so it'd be really nice if you could reply with your character here! But first i'd appreciate if you read some of this info:

<3 Here's some of my art:
gothbobdoodle.pngkaguyasamasmall.png

<3 I am not an art robot and I'm a bit picky, so it's not guaranteed that I draw something for everyone (apologies in advance!)

<3 Please provide a reference drawing/picture, a description of their looks and/or your skin! Anything that will help me portray them accurately. I'd also like to know about your character's personality and other things about them such as interests

<3 I might end up prioritising people that have reference pictures of their characters since just a skin or description is pretty hard to transfer to a drawing

<3 Please don't put any pressure or try to guilt me into drawing your character

<3 I'll end up posting the finished art in the replies of this post (probably) but I'll also post them on the discord, so if you want to be tagged then please provide your username aswell :)

thank you for reading, and remember! don't have any expectations because then you won't be disappointed ;)

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
2FB9820D-2296-44AF-8626-6116E2627869.png57600471-11D8-480A-BE90-02152A2BA901.jpeg

Meet Aurelio (purple dungerees) & Hilo (ting yang hoodie)! Your free to do either or, and i love your art so much absolute slay queen

Small details : Aurelio-> Sanrio god, loves them, hyperactive & childish

Hilo -> More serious, into some animes but is a movie fiend, protective sorta traits.

Aurelio fits into more colourful outfits, whereas Hilo is usually portrayed in his iconic ying yang hoodie. Any details needed just dm me on discord (hades)

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
hehaheha hello, i am here to drop my supply of art & skins of my character Juno Ōmori if you'd like to draw her !! :3

>> namemc: 18wounds | Minecraft Profile | NameMC
>> description: a ginger female, orange/ginger hair - shoulder length - styled in layers, 5'6, ball of joy .. if u need any more info u can dm me !!
>> art refs: attached, if you need any more i can provide tons :-)

Attachments

• junooo.png
    junooo.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 14
  • junita.png
    junita.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 14

hebwig

Level 111
SAWA TAIGYOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you draw THE sawa taigyoku i will do art trade I swear

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
lulu yu...I means. saiky
Gift_For_Hatola.png
LULU YU.png
lulu_mu_waifu.png
HELP.png

shes small. 4'10. go free with that if u wantsss!!! nice arts btw

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
E95D70FF-3DCF-495A-93BA-D09611CB7EAB.png
F65CB67C-F3F5-4D30-B479-0DF761364139.jpeg

this is tobias but his left leg is missing from the knee down (you can choose if he wears a prosthetic if you draw him ofc)

and his hair is now mostly black with blonde bangs

and he’s 5’0’’

he has a lot of casts on rn but i dont wanna make u have to draw all those should he be choosed :)

hes really sweet and the expression in the picrew doesnt match him at all because hes really shy and soft now. He can be really loving if he feels like he’s safe and his absolute favorite food is rice
all the way
any toppings

also if you do end up drawing him in the crop and not the t-shirt he has a carving on his stomach that says ‘FROM SAISO TO O’LEARYS.’
(i think it says saiso anyway)
also your art is really pretty

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
this is kaiser beckermann. he's a bit quirky. He's a big ol chunky himbo with concrete for brains

he is your typical himbo. He's quite dumb, but he's boisterous and quite energetic most of the time. He's very loyal to friends and has a bit of a bad memory, but other than that he's just a himbo. that's it. himbo.
(his skin is below the art)

kaiserrr.PNG big boye.PNGnionmonmo.PNG

walkign.png

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Hey cool art!!! You already know The Datenshi "Mike" Akihito!!

As for descriptions, there's a few things you should know for a piece. He's 35 and 6'2", expressions mostly neutral to almost unreadable stares. As for his build, it'll be #4 from the body type reference below, grind never stops! Do whatever you want with him, go rogue.

1660733149788.png

opp

Level 50
OOOO and I stg she’s not garnet
;crying; (I DONT HAVE DIGITAL ART BUT I SHOULD MAKE ONE SOON..)

Okana Hye-Ri! She is 5’4 Slightly older lady. She’s 29 and Full blooded African! She has dark chocolate skin and some pale spots so.. which means she also has Vitiligo! Her hair is as fluffy and soft as a well taken cared of Sheep Whool and she tends to smile quite a lot!

some personality : Okana is .. quite slow but she makes it up with her dorky personality to take over from it! She is typically a joyful person and isn’t afraid to call everyone friend! (Especially scary people..). She LOVES making friends and typically likes being around others, but usually keeps apart with people who enjoy being around her aswell.

Some of her interests are.. making friends and eating, she loves food. like a lot, and having money.. to buy food.

Her style is a bit weird since before she came to karakura she was in america! and kind of picked up a slightly emo type of wear but she loves to wear buttoned up shirts, skirts, gloves and a Corset ! sometimes she will either wear flats or heels!

I love your art style sm..

okanna1.pngokanna2.pngokanna.PNG

anyone who decides to read this... (please meet her icly, she needs more friends like a lot more and I 100% didn't use this chance for peeps to interact with her icly..)

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Hey cool art!!! You already know The Datenshi "Mike" Akihito!!

As for descriptions, there's a few things you should know for a piece. He's 35 and 6'2", expressions mostly neutral to almost unreadable stares. As for his build, it'll be #4 from the body type reference below, grind never stops! Do whatever you want with him, go rogue.

View attachment 34429
* steals the bodytype reference sheet *

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I just saw this and I'm in love, so I'm hoping on the character train - have my two main characters B) I love ur art, do whatever you'd like nd go fuckin' wild man

Celeste - My first and most active character. Cel is 36 with the surprising height of 6'1. She usually avoids showing her emotions around people aside from when she is in a fight, is with people she trusts, or is having a mental breakdown. Celeste is strict yet makes alot of jokes, depends on who she is around!
The female is coated in scars from head-to-toe, recent and old that have stuck around. Cel has two rose tattoos along with an hourglass on her ankle, you can see these on the skin(s). The natural white strands on her head are a result of piebaldism yet matches her black hair quite nicely. The French-Spanish female almost always has glasses or contacts to correct her vision. I think that's it B)
Usual Outfit
Dress owo

Emer - The 20 year old 5'9 Irish-Japanese female is usually a more introverted character due to severe social anxiety and often falls back into a quiet state, however she has her moments of breaking outta her shell and doing stupid ass stuff. As of more recently, she is less socially awkward! Overall Emer has a cold but gentle aura that contradicts her both kind but sassy personality.
The albino female has straight maroon hair that compliments her blazing green eyes, with a glimmer of purplish blue. Emer usually dresses with whatever her friends buy her as naturally she doesn't have the best fashion sense. The female always has a book at her side and her trusty acoustic guitar along with contacts as her vision fully sucks.
Awesome lady

If you need anything dm me I'm pretty sure is below in my status​

Afternooning

Level 13
View attachment 34373View attachment 34374

Meet Aurelio (purple dungerees) & Hilo (ting yang hoodie)! Your free to do either or, and i love your art so much absolute slay queen

Small details : Aurelio-> Sanrio god, loves them, hyperactive & childish

Hilo -> More serious, into some animes but is a movie fiend, protective sorta traits.

Aurelio fits into more colourful outfits, whereas Hilo is usually portrayed in his iconic ying yang hoodie. Any details needed just dm me on discord (hades)

sorry for the wait! i hope this simple drawing portrays them right!! <3

AurelioAndHilo.png

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
uhhh... prices?

EmiEmiEMIIIIIIIII.png!! heres emiyo, shes 4'11, 17 and really sweet! Emiyo often wears a bear hat, you dont need to do it tho cuz i cant find it 1661025139196.png

and heres Ichika is you wanna do her as well! She is also 4'11, you can use the same outfit there if you wanna!

1661025139087.png

Afternooning

Level 13
SAWA TAIGYOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you draw THE sawa taigyoku i will do art trade I swear

i hope i was able to draw sawa correctly, it was a bit hard to see since the ref was a bit dark, but she was a lot of fun to draw her!! (also, she's supposed to be holding a flare gun in her right hand, which is why there's the flare behind her, i just wanted some cool lighting haha)

hebwigrequest.png

hebwig

Level 111
i hope i was able to draw sawa correctly, it was a bit hard to see since the ref was a bit dark, but she was a lot of fun to draw her!! (also, she's supposed to be holding a flare gun in her right hand, which is why there's the flare behind her, i just wanted some cool lighting haha)

View attachment 34610
OHV O MKLGOIDOO OH YGOOD OH MY GOD OOH MY GOD OH MY GOD

SEND AN OC REFERENCE RIGHT NOW I WILLL DRAW YOU RCHARCACTER PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Users who are viewing this thread