mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Snowflakes In The Wind [Christmas Story]

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
Snowflakes of The Wind
An Original Story

Nine years old; just a small, plump girl with pigtails and an attitude, running around the garden of The Osi Holiday Home. Her feet quietly sunk into the white mesh as she leaped like the snowflakes which fell to the ground below. Jungmaia, her nanny called her indoors yet she didn't listen; she never does. Instead, she buttoned up her furry pink coat and skipped towards the edge of the garden.

From their garden, you could see the crowded markets and tourists. Itaewon wasn't a pretty area to live in, but they were only staying their a week due to Eun having problems with work and having to move closer.
"Ahh Kaiya-ya! It's time to go in!"
"Jungmaia-nim, look! The snowflakes are dancing!"
Jungmaia grabbed the young girl by her waist and carried her back to the house. However, she later put her down on the kitchen counter before muttering,
"Kaiya, the snow is dangerous. It can lead you to an eventful path of unknowns..."

Sixteen years old; just a high school princess now living in Japan. She's new to all of the Christmas customs over here and decides to decorate her apartment full of silver tinsel anyways. Kaiya had only moved around five months ago and already had the top end apartment of the whole area. She was dating a guy too, however he had broken up with her only weeks earlier.
Walking back from school, the snow began to fall like angels ascending onto Earth; it was rare beauty. A cold rush of air escaped her lips as she dashed her away to her apartment until-
"Kaiya!"
The boy had tripped over himself, taking the younger girl with him. Now, they were gazing into each other's eyes on top of each other.
"Uh, you're blushing."
She hadn't noticed that the coldness could be such a cruel thing, making her blush a cranberry red.
"K-Kobi-Oppa, why are you here? I thought Wild and Auron are putting up your tree today?"
"You had forgotten your bento box."
"Ah."
There was an awkward silence between the two at this point before Kobi quietly got up and helped the girl up to0. The awkwardness rose before the young boy handed the bento box over,
"I better get going Kaiya, bye!!" He ran away across the blanket of snow, past the family store.
And this was the first time she knew she fell in love with Kobi Lloyd.

Eighteen years old; as sour as a gooseberry and emotionally wrecked. Yesterday, it had been Noona's birthday. She called upon the Osi Mansion in Seoul to check up on everyone; Eun was on a business trip in China, Noona was at home and Jimin was with BTS's members once again. They had a conversation all about school, how everyone was doing and such.

It had also been about two weeks since she had heard the news Kobi had wanted to stop all communications with her. They were walking in the park with Kimoto when the words slipped out of his mouth,
"Can you stop calling me from now on? It annoys me."
She had froze for a moment then and mouthed the words 'sure' before continuing to walk by his side.
They were close friends, but doing that surely killed her heart. Celene, her best friend had also left leaving her to have a mental breakdown in her apartment at around one am. It led to Wild squeezing Kaiya's fragile body in a small embrace whilst Touka tried calling Noona to bring her back to Korea since she was mentally unstable.

Kaiya walked to her window to find the snow sticking to the ground. It was surely a white Christmas this year, but will it be as pretty as last year? or the year before? or nine years ago? Oh how she wished those times in her garden had lasted, of how she carelessly dancing upon the snowflakes whilst the mistletoe gleamed and the robins chirped. And now all she was worried about is Kobi; a boy. Not worrying about presents or Christmas. She was worrying at her feels towards a boy.
She sighed and looked towards her Christmas tree.

"The snow is dangerous, it's led me to a path of eventful unknowns."

Hi hi. I decided to write some kind of story based on Christmas and on this thread.

Basically, it's about how Kaiya as a younger child used to love the snow. However, her nanny said the snow is dangerous and could cause all sorts of problems for her which could be unknown.
When she was sixteen, she moved to Japan and met a lot of friends, Kobi being one of them. He was kind to her and during December 2014 accidentally slipped on ice, causing him and Kaiya to tumble and land on-top of each other. She immediately blushes.

Over the next two years, they become close friends. However, one eventful day which was snowing he decided to tell her not to call him again. Kaiya was heartbroken and confused about the situation. Whats she didn't know was that Kobi had began to like another girl and didn't want his old feelings for Kaiya to get in the way; those feelings being for Jess.
The loss of Celene and friendship with Kobi leads to Kaiya having a breakdown and moving back to Korea for around 3 weeks. After she comes back, everything has changed and realizes her nanny was right all along.

Last edited:

Jexica

Level 28
boop o3o
o dear o dear I see I see why; this'll be fun to write about! *evil hands rub together* hhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe
PS
mistletoe is white

Users who are viewing this thread