mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SnowTokyo's History Teacher Second Attempt

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: SnowTokyo, I've had many usernames like RebelZane and TacoZayn, but I will be keeping this name cause its apart of Japan.
How old are you?: 16 (Almost 17)
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes, well 2
1. for giving out a server IP when I was new (Zane18)
2. For bypassing an AFK kick when my minecraft was hacked into (EmmaTheWolf18 I believe)
What Country are you from?: America
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): SnowTokyo#3748, that's my current discord.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I understand most answers are found in the roleplay documents.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand that I'm inactive, I will be on when I can.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I understand, that it must be documented on the "teacher roster".

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I try to be on most of the time, I check forums and also the server almost every day and I also enjoy roleplaying on here, I have a good time when doing so, sometimes I can't be on due to school or traveling, on weekends I try to be on for 12 hours or more, on weekdays about 7 or 8 hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/snow-tokyo-history-teacher-application.19266/#post-67763 (Denied for lack of detail in my actions)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/snowtokyos-staff-application.19248/ (Denied)
trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I really enjoy History, I always pass at it, I would like to be one on this server, I think it would be great to be a teacher on there. Well, history is apart of me, I grew up liking history, and I like learning about the Wars that my uncle faught in, and also like learning the history of law, my dad was an officer in the Military he retired when he had 2 kids, so did my uncle.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Yes, I do, I roleplayed when I was little and even now when I'm almost 17 years old, I started roleplaying when I was about 6 on my own, now I do it with other people.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, I have

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: It documents what classes are being done and field trips and how many students attended.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: Ask the V.P or Principal before you do so if they grant you permission you are allowed to do so.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Well, no eating, drinking, or swearing and be nice to people in that class including your teacher.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): Well, I roleplayed when I was about 6 or 7 now I'm almost 17 and I always enjoyed it.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Department, is the Head of the History teachers, there is 3 total.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher Learning Skills, someone that is Qualified to Teach and help people learn skills

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher, someone that is fairly new to it, but has done it before.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Well it is a school roleplay server, and the teachers are for out-of-game and in-game, they both serve the same purpose, to teach and guide students through their high school years. they both have a role to protect and guide students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: It is a School roleplay server, and they try to make realistic as much as they can.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: It works on helping students learn and guide them through High school.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? He will have black hair and wears a suit and tie, he also has a very positive outlook in his students and other teachers, he plans on becoming a Head Department in History when he can, he is very friendly towards people and his family. He also likes when he makes students smile with enjoyment.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Well, I would ask them to calm down, if they don't, talk with them and see what's happening if any harm does come towards you report them to the V.P.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Have them stay a bit longer and if they still don't listen send them to the V.P

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: He acts very politely, he bows to everyone he meets.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would walk around the classroom seeing what everyone is doing, his footsteps echoed around the quiet classroom
/me He would hand out tests to the students, then walking back to the front of the board.
/me He would write on the chalkboard, the chalk making a light noise as it glides across the board.
/me He would slam a book on the table, attempting to wake up the sleeping student.
/me He would sit in his chair, watching everyone closely

Backstory
He was born in a small town of Masowa, Japan, he was born in 1991, his father always studied History, when he was about 6 he enjoyed history a lot and even traveled with his father to historic sites. By the time he was in kindergarten, he had learned so much and he continued to travel with his father, when he was in middle school, he went all over Japan, by high school he decided to leave Japan for a few months and find out about the historic sites in America, he fell in love with America, he met someone that was Spanish, he was thaught Spanish by that person, he then moved back to Japan from there he continued to speak both Japanese and Spanish, he now wants to be a history teacher in Karaura, Japan. He also traveled to many places like the White House, where the American flag was made. even the historic site of Biltmore Estate in North Carolina, he traveled a lot with his family, his parents died in a car crash when he was 17 so he was moved to Karakura, Japan to live his grandmother, she died when she 87 from a heart attack, now he is in college, getting ready to graduate. He enjoys history due to learning and teaching, and also enjoys, learning about the Civil War, the White House, the History of Japan, and even Spain and such.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kei Hamasaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Kei Hamasaki
Preferred Name: Mr. Hamasaki

Religious Denomination: Buddhism
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 1 Year

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Teaching Degree
Minors: History

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Spanish, English (American)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- As stated before in your prior application, you need to add more to your responses; your application is very short.
- You may reapply in five days.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread