mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SnowTokyo's Police Application

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In Game Name): SnowTokyo

Previous bans: Bypassing an AFK kick (EmmaTheWolf, I think), and giving out a server IP when I was new (Zane18)

Describe your activity on the server: Online everyday

Do you have Discord? Yes, it is SnowTokyo#3748

Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I don't use it often due to my voice

List your current and past applications: Police Application (Denied), Teacher Application (Denied), Spanish language application (Accepted), French-language application (Accepted, got rid of it though)

What is your motivation for applying?: To help out the city Karakura, Japan and to protect the people of crime and accidents.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I understand the Japanese Laws and basic Conduct

What are the Police ranks? There are 2 main types, Government Officials and Local Police Personnel:
1. Government Officials: Commissioner General, Superintendent General (General), Senior Commissioner (Lieutenant General), Commissioner (Major General), Assistant Commissioner (Colonel)
2. Local Police Personnel: Superintendent (Lieutenant colonel), Chief Inspector (Major or Captain), Inspector (Captain or Lieutenant), Police Sergeant (Warrant Officer of Sergeant), Senior Police Officer (Corporal), Police Officer (Private)

What knowledge do you have of Police Work. Yes, I have knowledge of police work

Why are Police important to SchoolRP? It's to protect the city of Karauka, Japan,

Do you acknowledge that you're subject of being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I acknowledge that I will be subjected to being demoted at any time.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
He is very polite and kind to people, he cares for other people besides himself, he has blonde hair and with a charming smile and also loves enforcing the law.

What he's like on the and off the job? He would be very nice on and off the job, and also he enjoys taking care of people

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? He has a positive outlook on his co-workers and his plans for the future is to start a family, and also be a good dad/husband to someone.

BACKSTORY Toshi Yukimaru: He was born in Mosowa, Japan. He was the only child, by he was 6 his dad had been killed in an accident, and his mom died from suicide, he later went on to live with his Grandparents, who at the time were in their 80s. He realized after his dad's accident, he wanted to be a police officer and to help out people in needs, so he started training when he was 26. When he was done training by the time he was out of college when was 31.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Toshi Yukimaru
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Tosh
Preferred Name: Mr. Yuki
Religious Denomination: Buddhism
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
4 years of training