Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

ActionNL

Do you have any previous bans?:

4x Minor Offense - Reaching max active warnings ban, 1x Avoid RP ban, and 1x OOC Toxicity ban

What is your timezone?:

CST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Grxcen !#6960

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that if I go inactive anytime meanwhile being a Professor, I will be demoted ASAP.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am always active playing srp, getting around an average time of 11 hours a day as I am in summer and no life on this server. I only play on my main account as those are the only hours I am counting, being that my main is the one I am applying for currently in this current state of time. I do tend to sometimes get bored and play a different game averaging the lowest of about 5 hours. Instead of gangrping all the time as it has changed a lot I tend to start regular roleplaying with people allowing me to meet new types of open roleplaying themes that I have seen before but haven't ever tried. Half of the time though, I do just spend time tailoring skins for fun as I have nothing better to do if I am not talking to new individuals that I meet or talking to friends. That extra activity I do allows me to average lots of hours on, everyday, causing me to hardly be bored and be precisely active.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have been playing SchoolRP since 2017, when Yandere High was a thing.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

JSL Application 1:

JSL Application 2:

German Application 1:

German Application 2:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor in an ooc pov is mainly to help with the slots in the Professor faction as there are hardly taken Professor spots for different subjects, and I would like to help as my character is in need of a job that they would like. I would also say oocly I have been studying all sorts of different History, back when I was in elementary and middle school. So I am very confident that I have lots of knowledge of this subject. I will believe that I will be able to properly teach this subject icly, based on my ooc knowledge that I strongly have on this subject. I like talking about different types of History, like Roman times, as I personally think Roman times is a good part of History as I have taught my siblings and family members many facts about Roman History that are very cool to learn about. As I know, many facts about this type of History very well oocly. I would like to also provide and inform many icly young individuals about the History facts, I personally know. I might be able to learn more about History oocly by teaching Earth History icly, as many individuals oocly know lots of fun facts about History that would make my classes more fun and interesting when learning icly. I love teaching people different topics as that makes me feel more appealing and confident that individuals will be actually learning something I'm teaching. I do feel like teaching this topic icly could make my knowledge of this topic be more exponential, allowing me to have a stronger knowledge oocly which would help me so much as I would love to learn more of this topic oocly.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Professor classroom logs are mainly important because they keep track of the Professor's monthly activity that was delt all through the month. It keeps track of activity such as detentions, hours, classes hosted, and more, etc. Professors logging their work is very important as it is simply providing evidence of the individuals actual work that was done all throughout that month. It also is a simple tool that shows if a Professor is active, averaging a certain amount of activity required a day. The classroom logs are also there just in case a situation that has to do with the faction word to happen it is there to help. Classroom logs is also there for higher ups to check and see how much the Professor worked that month, so they can be provided with the valid payout that they've worked towards accordingly, as the logs will depend on how much a Professor makes according to how much classes hosted and more, etc.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Classroom Rules
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Rule Number One*
Must show respect to everyone in the classroom, being kind and helping
towards other students making
them feel comfortable when being in the class room

*Rule Number Two*
Please refrain from any sort of
problem making towards other students, along with profanity language, as this will not
be tolerated in my classroom. Along with the regular school rules, fighting, profanity, and bullying is highly
not tolerated anywhere on school grounds and along with classrooms.

*Rule Number Three*
Please refrain from eating in class as, I Do Not allow food in my class being it
could cause a huge mess to occur in the classroom

*Rule Number Four*
Always make sure you do not have a phone out in class as that
could be classified as cheating and a distraction towards other classmates
trying to learn. Phones are to only be used in school when an emergency happens.
that requires a phone. Phones in the classroom are once again prohibited as it is a big distraction as stated before.
and should be silent in class or put away during passing period before entering the class.

*Rule Number Five*
Please always listen and pay close attention to any one in front
of the class speaking, that includes
classmates, as this is another form of showing respect in the classroom and will also
effect on your learning depending on how much you pay attention in the class.

*Rule Number Six*
It is highly recommended that when you go to speak, make sure to raise your hand.
After raising your hand, wait before speaking, allowing me to call on you accordingly to speak.
Doing this could prevent throwing someone off that is currently talking or presenting their knowledge of the subject. Raising your hand could be
to list a fact, ask something, and more, etc.
When everyone raises their hand for permission to speak
it helps with keeping the class quiet, respectful, and organized.
Along with keeping classmates that would like to speak from being ignored as it is very much easy to happen if no one raises their hand.

*Rule Number Seven*
Please, and I mean, please come to my class always trying your best
providing the most amount of effort you can provide. When you show
effort you can put your mind into anything and be successful at it, causing you to do
well on assignments and different projects that occur in the classroom. It is essential and necessary that you be creative and show
enough effort to be able to ace the class and walk away from my class with a smirk saying you past my class, as you gratefully try your best and
have effort.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I've been roleplaying all together since 2017. I have taken many breaks in the process as each break had something to do with
my ooc status. I have taken a few weeks breaks playing other games like fivem, roblox and other types of games. Those games I have stated are all games I've played that I have roleplayed on, since I have roleplayed on those games, it affects my detail roleplay making my knowledge of general roleplay stronger. As I have taken a few breaks, my most recent one was a year ago and I've been playing ever since. I've done a various amount of different roleplay experiences other than those games I listed, the sorts of experiences are RPs such as Romance RP, DetailRP, GangRP, CombatRP, GeneralRP, and SchoolRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor is required to complete a minimum of 15 classes per month. It is important that college professors make sure college students are acting mature and according to the rules in the classroom, when a class is going on. It is also very much important that the Professor acts professional as the students in the class do not take the Professor seriously if not professional. It is Mandatory that Professors must log each class they teach or announce onto the intercom so that when they receive their paycheck it allows them to keep track of their whole month record to get the correct pay out at the end of the month. Once the Professor provides their evidence that shows they taught 15 classes that month, they receive their minimum paycheck for the 15 classes that are required for them to claim their ¥450,000. If a Professor teaches another 10 classes, it'll substitute as a bonus, and they will receive an additional ¥50,000 more as a bonus, making the maximum paycheck ¥500,000 per month if they teach the total of 25 classes, along with putting it in class logs to earn extra yen that month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Ryan Y. Crew is a bright, agreeing, relaxed individual. Ryan would be seen at a height of about 6'3 and a weight of around 187 lbs. Ryan would be suffering from an illness called "Crohn Disease". He'd have a scent of Armani Aqua Di Gio. Ryan is only Japanese as he'd have a surfer formed built body. Ryan would have porcelain, silk, clear, and creamy skin. Ryan's skin would always share a glare when light is flashing at him, as he'd always carry around a bottle of oil in his pocket everywhere he went to prevent being ashy, as there would only be oil found on his skin making him light up in light half of the time. He'd have sienna curly hair. His hair would go down to his cheeks and be a medium like length. Ryan would express a smile that showed gratitude at a moment player. He'd have a warm smile that would make it hard for anyone to exactly hate him as he was very kind towards people. Ryan's personality was very calm and collected, as he'd always ****yzed things before taking action. He would always be kind towards people that talked to him but when a problem occurred he'd keep it very professional, as he would also still maintain a solid smile on his face, not breaking his concentration on the situation. Ryan would always make sure everyone was okay before settling down as he made sure others were taken care of before he would make sure his self was okay. He would also ask others in his class for suggestions on the class as they could be some very great ideas to improve the class learning as he loved listening to amazing ideas when taking care of others. He is very forgiving, calm, and polite to be associated with, as he is a nice individual. Especially around students, he kept his person keeping everything professional and polite. Ryan had such actions that would be presented towards the class, nearly making everyone in the class follow him and also have a really good sense of actions and knowledge to keep them selves accountable for what they do. His humor around the students and other faculty members around the school would be very intelligent as he would be very kind and helping he'd toss some jokes here and there but other than that he would keep his solid pose rier and stay serious, keeping a warm solid smile. Ryan would follow all school rules as he didn't want any trouble and he wanted to make sure the students he was teaching, were actually learning. Ryan believes that chatting with students makes them more comfortable when in his classroom, making them feel welcome, when they ask questions or more, etc. Making students feel more welcomed and comfortable in the classroom makes it better for their learning experience. Ryan is a very easy individual to communicate with, and is always willing to make others happy, as he is always ready to give other individuals a warm open hand to succeed in life. Ryan may have a nice personality, but when he meets his friends his humor changes dramatically and he is more funny, as he likes keeping his actions on school grounds professional, and when talking to friends and family he likes to go crazy in actions as in jokes, partying, and more, etc. Ryan's main hobby is teaching as he likes to mainly show his passion by showing his knowledge he knows about his subject he teaches. Its rare to see him have another hobby apart from his primary hobby as he loves teaching, but rarely he gains another hobby and that is partying. Ryan is normally never strict, but if the class starts going crazy causing other classes to be disturbed, then Ryan becomes strict, but he doesn't quit being kind after he becomes strict. Instead, he just simply stops smiling and calmly says to stop, if they stop he continues to smile if they don't, that's a different story, possibly causing that individual to be kicked. That also contributes to students that swear at him, messes with the class as he is working, and more, etc. Ryan sees all students at the Karakura High School as the new face of Karakura, as they will be based off of our current generation, causing them to be the face of the future of Karakura city. Ryan strictly cares about his job as a teacher to teach students, allowing students to have comfortable feelings when around him and learning in general. Ryan also strictly cares about how the students are personally feeling in general, as he also likes hearing feedback after his classes, being that he cares about his students strongly, especially hearing their ideas. Ryan cares strongly about other professors also, as he likes to make sure they are doing good and if they need help to contact him as he doesn't mind helping other professors if needed. Ryan believes that all Professors and Teachers hold responsibility for their classrooms on school grounds. He also respects everyone's outer private life that doesn't involve school, and he thinks that should always be respected at all times. Ryan sees teachers as very important things, as well as their capability of being able to teach students of Karakura about respect, effort and more, etc. Ryan respects all the faculty on school grounds as he understands teaching and working on this amazing foundation takes time and effort that they put into it individually. He knows how hard working as a professor and teacher can be as he loves to show them respect when they teach other students. Professors and Teachers are the current individuals that is handing out major opportunities to the current young adults, and they will always carry on as having respect in Ryan's eyes. Ryan just wants the new generation to carry out better then the old generation so they can make them selves known and be successful so they can show their new generation how to live on. Ryan doesn't know what to do when he retires other than continue to teach the young. Ryan does truly wish that the new generation succeeds in life when he passes away, and he hopes that the young generation brings up Ryan's teaching experience to present to their new generation that could include various of ways, family, friends, and more. All he cares about is the knowledge he puts into the students he teaches so they can live a brilliant and successful life as well.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Ryan would be very professional, simply telling the students to calm down, then stating that their actions is disturbing to others in the building that is learning. He would then allow them to continue on with their day and if they kept going he'd give them warnings and inform them that detentions are still liable to happen even if your a college student that, should always follow the rules in school grounds and be mature. I would then inform them that the things they do as a college student could be the face of how new individuals see the school and people that are about to enter college may change their minds just because of that one situation as he would say to those individuals before walking off. If the students disrespectfully continue the bad actions they are committing, I will threaten detention to get them to stop as they may continue if I do not threaten detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Ryan would ****yze the situation to understand what was going on clearly, as he'd be confused about why the student is not listening to any commands, he says. Ryan would then think through trying to find the best way to stop this situation from destroying or disturbing the class completely. Ryan would attempt to inform the student that he is breaking a classroom rule and that his actions that he is presenting in class currently will not be tolerated. As Ryan would finish informing him about that, as well as trying to calm down the student to make them not continue, any further disruption could result in a detention. If the student refused to listen then Ryan would tell the student to tell the whole class what he said as we would all like to hear what he has to say, me doing this will cause the student to quit interrupting the class as he would be embarrassed after acting like he said and being told to stand in front of the class. Ryan would inform the student that the way they were acting was unacceptable, and if they start making inappropriate jokes after that and continue to be immature kicks are liable to occur.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He'd walk into the classroom with a smile on his face, as he would be proud to see everyone in the class with a smile on their face and a pencil on their desk. The individual would then rotate both of his arms, setting them behind his back as he would cross both hands and walk into the class with a calm paste of speed as he would then turn his body towards the students. The male would then begin to glare at each and every individual before saying "welcome everyone, I am happy to see you all with smiles on your face and a nice sharpened pencil on your desk."

/me Would open the drawer revealing a stack of quiz papers. He'd pull them out, setting them on his office table as he would, then stand up with a smile on his face, as he would clear his throat talking in a calm appealing voice that would be projecting throughout the whole room "Could I get a volunteer to pass these papers out". He'd then turn his head 30 degrees to see a student raise their hand. The male would then say "Sure, you can pass these out! Thank you!" he'd say in a relaxed voice, as he would sit down and watch the students that would be seen passing the quizzes out to their classmates. He would then clear his throat once more before saying "Okay everyone make sure to have a Pencil out and that's all! Put away your phones if you have them out, you shouldn't even have it in the class, but make sure its silent if you have it on you".

/me He would cross his hands in front of him, as he would then raise both legs up, setting them on his desk as he would lean back in his chair, taking a deep breath in and out. The individual would have a serious look on his face as he glared at everyone in the class and saw them breaking a rule in the class room being they were all talking out of turn. He'd clear his voice before saying "Why is everyone talking", he then looked to see everyone continuing to talk and ignore his question so he quickly stood up and then balled his fist walking up to the board before slamming the bottom of his fist into the board making a enormous sound twice before sitting back down and clearing his voice once more then saying "Mm now yall listening", as he'd then tap his pen on his desk using his left hand, and he'd use his right hand to hold his head up on the desk as he would then speak loudly warning everyone in the classroom who were not listening that he'd be handing out free tickets to detention for the next person that continues to be disrespectful and speaks out loudly, again without raising their hand for permission to speak.

Backstory

Ryan was helpless but useful as a professor, he would talk to students gently and when they asked for help the most he would tell them is the basics on how to learn it and he'd say "read a book on the subject and you'd know more". He was too unconfident, which led him to not believing in himself, as he didn't know that, him as a professor was helpless. Students loved him and encouraged him to teach as he was loved and very kind to his colleagues and students in the class. He knew he did something wrong in life, but he didn't exactly know as the kind students he saw everyday in his class encouraged him way to much to think about the negativity and instead think about the positivity as his fellow colleagues did the same. Ryan would still do his job even if he knew he did something wrong in life, he kept going due to all the encouragement that he received as a professor. Ryan knew that he was not doing a good job at helping the students learn. Ryan would later be offered a promotion but he decided to deny it and 2 months later decides to just quit as he wouldn't be any help towards the students as he could cause them to fail. Ryan would think about his life decisions as he would be starting to attempt to live a normal life as he would try to read more books to gain a more stronger knowledge base on the subject he was trying to teach. Ryan had decided he wasn't with his fellow colleagues; now he tried making friends with some other adults that didn't have jobs. 2 weeks later, after he quit behind a professor, he found a professor that he asked many questions that were towards teaching school subjects as that could have helped him a lot with teaching students if he ever thought about coming back. The professor told Ryan every trick in the book on how to be calm when teaching students as overthinking things was not the way to go and could ruin how you teach a student, Ryan had informed him about him being a professor and quitting as he didn't want to hurt any students mentally by teaching them the wrong way which he didn't know that he was over thinking things a lot. Ryan contacted SLT members saying that he would like to return to the school so he can finish what he started already, the SLT didn't answer so he waited a week. After Ryan had that long talk with the professor, he thanked him for all those tips, as he would then inform him that he would be returning as a faculty member to finish what he started before he had quit. Ryan contacted a SLT that goes by the name Aoi Akihito, he ask the SLT if he could meet up in person to get another interview as he would like extra confirmation to see if he was ready for becoming a professor once again, instead of instantly getting his spot back on the team and overthinking things again messing him up once more. Aoi Akihito scheduled a time to meet up with Ryan as they planned to schedule a meet up in a proximately 3 days after contacting each other. Once the 3 days passed Ryan got in full suit and uniform walking into the officer with a smile on his face with both hands in his pocket as he would then sit down then re adjusting his tie, ready to be re interviewed. Ryan and the SLT both sat down and had a solid interview that lasted for about 3 hours. Once he gets confirmed as a professor again and gets the job again he then goes back home and the next day when it is his first day back returning as a member of the school faculty team, he quickly speed walks to his class with a big smile on his face apologizing to the students for leaving them as he was unsure about being able to teach the subject as he was overthinking things, he then makes a promise that he will help the students learn well so they can succeed in his class and pass college.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Ryan Y. Crew

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Crew

Given Name(s):

Ryan

Preferred Name:

Mr. Crew. Mr. Ryan.

Male

Religious Denomination:

Christianity

Marital Status:

Divorced

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

8 years

Working Experience (# of years):

9 years

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree, Business

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

English Arts, Social Science

Minors:

Mathematics

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

JSL, German

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Unfortunately, No.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Earth History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, your recent bans are a little too recent for me to accept this application, I am more than willing to give you a shot at the role later if your recent history is clean.

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread