Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

ActionNL

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:

4x Minor Offense - Reaching max active warnings ban, 1x Avoid RP ban, and 1x OOC Toxicity ban (The most recent ban was false and was supposed to be revoked but it was over by the time it was going to get revoked.)

What is your time zone?:

CST

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Gray !#6960

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

JSL Application 1:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/plutos-language-application.49831/

JSL Application 2:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/plutos-jsl-application.49841/

German Application 1:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/1st-language-application.44855/

German Application 2:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/2nd-german-language-application.44888/

Professor Application 1:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am always active playing srp, getting around an average time of 11 hours a day as I am in summer and no life on this server. I only play on my main account as those are the only hours I am counting, being that my main is the one I am applying for currently in this current state of time. I do tend to sometimes get bored and play a different game averaging the lowest of about 5 hours. Instead of gangrping all the time as it has changed a lot I tend to start regular roleplaying with people allowing me to meet new types of open roleplaying themes that I have seen before but haven't ever tried. Half of the time though, I do just spend time tailoring skins for fun as I have nothing better to do if I am not talking to new individuals that I meet or talking to friends. That extra activity I do allows me to average lots of hours on, everyday, causing me to hardly be bored and be precisely active.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I've been roleplaying all together since 2017. I have taken many breaks in the process as each break had something to do with
my ooc status. I have taken a few weeks breaks playing other games like fivem, roblox and other types of games. Those games I have stated are all games I've played that I have roleplayed on, since I have roleplayed on those games, it affects my detail roleplay making my knowledge of general roleplay stronger. As I have taken a few breaks, my most recent one was a year ago and I've been playing ever since. I've done a various amount of different roleplay experiences other than those games I listed, the sorts of experiences are RPs such as Romance RP, DetailRP, GangRP, CombatRP, GeneralRP, and SchoolRP.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

Grade 12

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Earth History / Social Science

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor in an ooc pov is mainly to help with the slots in the Professor faction as there are hardly taken Professor spots for different subjects, and I would like to help as my character is in need of a job that they would like. I would also say oocly I have been studying all sorts of different History, back when I was in elementary and middle school. So I am very confident that I have lots of knowledge of this subject. I will believe that I will be able to properly teach this subject icly, based on my ooc knowledge that I strongly have on this subject. I like talking about different types of History, like Roman times, as I personally think Roman times is a good part of History as I have taught my siblings and family members many facts about Roman History that are very cool to learn about. As I know, many facts about this type of History very well oocly. I would like to also provide and inform many icly young individuals about the History facts, I personally know. I might be able to learn more about History oocly by teaching Earth History icly, as many individuals oocly know lots of fun facts about History that would make my classes more fun and interesting when learning icly. I love teaching people different topics as that makes me feel more appealing and confident that individuals will be actually learning something I'm teaching. I do feel like teaching this topic icly could make my knowledge of this topic be more exponential, allowing me to have a stronger knowledge oocly which would help me so much as I would love to learn more of this topic oocly.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Playing around the world by splitting up the class into even groups and picking spots to move around to make it our "Around the world" map. This game is a fun interactive game to see overall who studied the material the most out of the whole class for the test / quiz / assignment. Who ever wins get an reward. Of course if the class becomes loud and students began yelling. the activity will be shut down quick. This interactive game is not regular around the world, it is "Earth History" around the world, based off of the subject, I am teaching to stay on track.

2. I prefer fun activities for learning and studying as I do believe it helps the student learn, because they are having while learning. I personally think a good interactive class to host would be Earth History Jeopardy, that is mainly based off of material we've gone over in the past to make sure they are good to take the test / quiz / assignment of course if they don't answer correctly they will receive the correct answer so they can implement it in their notes to study it so when the assignment is given they have no trouble doing it. Jeopardy is a fun game where I divide the class in half and which ever side wins gets candy. In my opinion this game is a pretty fun method of learning, if a student is being rewarded and having fun of course their brain would want them to continue to do what they are doing which is gathering info to learn so that they can win, when they do win they are given a reward to congratulate them.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted: A place I'd bring the students for a field trip is, the shrine to have a small class on the history of the shrine and how it evolved.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

The male would take the time to ****yze the situation before engaging himself into the situation. He would kindly ask that the college students backed away from the bobcat jock as it does look like they are trying to harm or bully the student in a way. He would simply inform the students that if they are doing something bad and do not comply with any of the words that would be heard from the professor's voice, detention is very liable to happen as he would say in a threatening manner before making sure the bobcat jock is okay and to address what exactly happened to cause the situation nearly escalate to throwing hands back and forth.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

The male would just be seen walking around each and every row of seats in the room before hearing a student constantly disturbing the current punishment "detention" by asking many stupid questions. He would of course answer the student's question as he do believe that would stop him from talking so he answered a few of the questions before the student continued on to asking dumb questions. He would state in a calm voice to refrain from asking questions that aren't really liable to be asked in this current time frame. If the student continues after those words leave his mouth he would proceed to inform the student that if he proceeds to continue asking questions, or talk will cause a instant threat of SLT being called to possibly add onto the detention or give out a suspension or so on, the disciplinary punishment actions that would take place if continued.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?

The male would just attempt to ask that they refrain from doing what they are doing to disrupt the educational environment, and describe to them in a short lecture on how it is disrespectful to do what they are doing in class, and he'd then continue on with class. If the individuals continue, he'd proceed the situation by informing the individuals in a last warning that they must stop or it will end to escalating in a threat towards a disciplinary punishment that could be detention and so on.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

He'd think for a second to get his thoughts together and ****yze the situation on what is happening at the current possible time frame. He'd try to de escalate the situation by constantly yelling at the students to stop and if they do not listen punishments will be taken place. The male would proceed to pull out his phone / walkie talkie to then send out a message that there is a fight in the current location and that he needs help de escalating the situation quickly before someone in the fight is injured as hands would be seen getting thrown back and forth. He would continue to shout at the students involved in the situation to quit what their doing and inform them that their is faculty on the way, of course he didn't want anyone injured severely or at all, so he would shout at them "Police Department will be arriving soon" to scare them away and have the situation stop right then and there as he knew that students wouldn't like to be sent to jail so scaring them by saying "PD" is coming would stop the situation from escalating even more then it already did.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Ryan Y. Crew is a bright, agreeing, relaxed individual. Ryan would be seen at a height of about 6'3 and a weight of around 187 lbs. Ryan would be suffering from an illness called "Crohn Disease". He'd have a scent of Armani Aqua Di Gio. Ryan is only Japanese as he'd have a surfer formed built body. Ryan would have porcelain, silk, clear, and creamy skin. Ryan's skin would always share a glare when light is flashing at him, as he'd always carry around a bottle of oil in his pocket everywhere he went to prevent being ashy, as there would only be oil found on his skin making him light up in light half of the time. He'd have sienna curly hair. His hair would go down to his cheeks and be a medium like length. Ryan would express a smile that showed gratitude at a moment player. He'd have a warm smile that would make it hard for anyone to exactly hate him as he was very kind towards people. Ryan's personality was very calm and collected, as he'd always ****yzed things before taking action. He would always be kind towards people that talked to him but when a problem occurred he'd keep it very professional, as he would also still maintain a solid smile on his face, not breaking his concentration on the situation. Ryan would always make sure everyone was okay before settling down as he made sure others were taken care of before he would make sure his self was okay. He would also ask others in his class for suggestions on the class as they could be some very great ideas to improve the class learning as he loved listening to amazing ideas when taking care of others. He is very forgiving, calm, and polite to be associated with, as he is a nice individual. Especially around students, he kept his person keeping everything professional and polite. Ryan had such actions that would be presented towards the class, nearly making everyone in the class follow him and also have a really good sense of actions and knowledge to keep them selves accountable for what they do. His humor around the students and other faculty members around the school would be very intelligent as he would be very kind and helping he'd toss some jokes here and there but other than that he would keep his solid pose rier and stay serious, keeping a warm solid smile. Ryan would follow all school rules as he didn't want any trouble and he wanted to make sure the students he was teaching, were actually learning. Ryan believes that chatting with students makes them more comfortable when in his classroom, making them feel welcome, when they ask questions or more, etc. Making students feel more welcomed and comfortable in the classroom makes it better for their learning experience. Ryan is a very easy individual to communicate with, and is always willing to make others happy, as he is always ready to give other individuals a warm open hand to succeed in life. Ryan may have a nice personality, but when he meets his friends his humor changes dramatically and he is more funny, as he likes keeping his actions on school grounds professional, and when talking to friends and family he likes to go crazy in actions as in jokes, partying, and more, etc. Ryan's main hobby is teaching as he likes to mainly show his passion by showing his knowledge he knows about his subject he teaches. Its rare to see him have another hobby apart from his primary hobby as he loves teaching, but rarely he gains another hobby and that is partying. Ryan is normally never strict, but if the class starts going crazy causing other classes to be disturbed, then Ryan becomes strict, but he doesn't quit being kind after he becomes strict. Instead, he just simply stops smiling and calmly says to stop, if they stop he continues to smile if they don't, that's a different story, possibly causing that individual to be kicked. That also contributes to students that swear at him, messes with the class as he is working, and more, etc. Ryan sees all students at the Karakura High School as the new face of Karakura, as they will be based off of our current generation, causing them to be the face of the future of Karakura city. Ryan strictly cares about his job as a teacher to teach students, allowing students to have comfortable feelings when around him and learning in general. Ryan also strictly cares about how the students are personally feeling in general, as he also likes hearing feedback after his classes, being that he cares about his students strongly, especially hearing their ideas. Ryan cares strongly about other professors also, as he likes to make sure they are doing good and if they need help to contact him as he doesn't mind helping other professors if needed. Ryan believes that all Professors and Teachers hold responsibility for their classrooms on school grounds. He also respects everyone's outer private life that doesn't involve school, and he thinks that should always be respected at all times. Ryan sees teachers as very important things, as well as their capability of being able to teach students of Karakura about respect, effort and more, etc. Ryan respects all the faculty on school grounds as he understands teaching and working on this amazing foundation takes time and effort that they put into it individually. He knows how hard working as a professor and teacher can be as he loves to show them respect when they teach other students. Professors and Teachers are the current individuals that is handing out major opportunities to the current young adults, and they will always carry on as having respect in Ryan's eyes. Ryan just wants the new generation to carry out better then the old generation so they can make them selves known and be successful so they can show their new generation how to live on. Ryan doesn't know what to do when he retires other than continue to teach the young. Ryan does truly wish that the new generation succeeds in life when he passes away, and he hopes that the young generation brings up Ryan's teaching experience to present to their new generation that could include various of ways, family, friends, and more. All he cares about is the knowledge he puts into the students he teaches so they can live a brilliant and successful life as well.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Ryan was helpless but useful as a professor, he would talk to students gently and when they asked for help the most he would tell them is the basics on how to learn it and he'd say "read a book on the subject and you'd know more". He was too unconfident, which led him to not believing in himself, as he didn't know that, him as a professor was helpless. Students loved him and encouraged him to teach as he was loved and very kind to his colleagues and students in the class. He knew he did something wrong in life, but he didn't exactly know as the kind students he saw everyday in his class encouraged him way to much to think about the negativity and instead think about the positivity as his fellow colleagues did the same. Ryan would still do his job even if he knew he did something wrong in life, he kept going due to all the encouragement that he received as a professor. Ryan knew that he was not doing a good job at helping the students learn. Ryan would later be offered a promotion but he decided to deny it and 2 months later decides to just quit as he wouldn't be any help towards the students as he could cause them to fail. Ryan would think about his life decisions as he would be starting to attempt to live a normal life as he would try to read more books to gain a more stronger knowledge base on the subject he was trying to teach. Ryan had decided he wasn't with his fellow colleagues; now he tried making friends with some other adults that didn't have jobs. 2 weeks later, after he quit behind a professor, he found a professor that he asked many questions that were towards teaching school subjects as that could have helped him a lot with teaching students if he ever thought about coming back. The professor told Ryan every trick in the book on how to be calm when teaching students as overthinking things was not the way to go and could ruin how you teach a student, Ryan had informed him about him being a professor and quitting as he didn't want to hurt any students mentally by teaching them the wrong way which he didn't know that he was over thinking things a lot. Ryan contacted SLT members saying that he would like to return to the school so he can finish what he started already, the SLT didn't answer so he waited a week. After Ryan had that long talk with the professor, he thanked him for all those tips, as he would then inform him that he would be returning as a faculty member to finish what he started before he had quit. Ryan contacted a SLT that goes by the name Aoi Akihito, he ask the SLT if he could meet up in person to get another interview as he would like extra confirmation to see if he was ready for becoming a professor once again, instead of instantly getting his spot back on the team and overthinking things again messing him up once more. Aoi Akihito scheduled a time to meet up with Ryan as they planned to schedule a meet up in a proximately 3 days after contacting each other. Once the 3 days passed Ryan got in full suit and uniform walking into the officer with a smile on his face with both hands in his pocket as he would then sit down then re adjusting his tie, ready to be re interviewed. Ryan and the SLT both sat down and had a solid interview that lasted for about 3 hours. Once he gets confirmed as a professor again and gets the job again he then goes back home and the next day when it is his first day back returning as a member of the school faculty team, he quickly speed walks to his class with a big smile on his face apologizing to the students for leaving them as he was unsure about being able to teach the subject as he was overthinking things, he then makes a promise that he will help the students learn well so they can succeed in his class and pass college.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Mr. Crew Legal Name: Ryan Y. Crew Birth Date: 6 / 3 / 1996
Preferred Name: Mr. Crew. Mr. Ryan.
Phone Number: (030)-858-1475
0 - Female
0 - Other, namely _________

Religious Domination: Christianity
Martial Status: Divorced
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:
1st choice: Social History 2nd choice: English Arts 3rd choice: Mathematics
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Political Science, English Arts, & Logic are subjects I am qualified to teach.
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.: I am willing to supervise many variants of activities such as, clubs & drama. I do not mind supervising any other organizations that, I did not list, as I am a very active individual.

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION
Place of study (School, University, College, etc)
Date From
Date To
Fulltime / Partime
Qualification with Grade, Class / Division
Subject Specialism(s)
Age Range
Riverside Elementary School​
2001-10-8​
2008-5-6​
Fulltime​
Received Elementary School Certification​
N/A​
5-12​
Forest Glen Middle School​
2008-10-8​
2009-5-6​
Fulltime​
Middle School Certification​
N/A​
12-13​
Coral Springs Charter School​
2009-10-8​
2011-5-6​
Fulltime​
Charter School Certification​
N/A​
13-15​
Karakura High​
2011-10-8​
2014-5-6​
Fulltime​
Highschool Diploma​
N/A​
15-18​
The University of Brazil​
2014-10-8​
2017-5-6​
Fulltime​
Master's in English Arts​
Quick Calm Pasted Reader​
18-21​
Harvard University​
2017-10-8​
2020-5-6​
Fulltime​
Master's in Social Science​
Quick memorization and teaching abilities as studied very hard for test and quizzes​
21-24​
The University of Utah​
2020-10-8​
2022-5-6​
Fulltime​
Bachelor's in Mathematics​
Understands quick math​
24-26​
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma
EXAMPLE:
N/A
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty of not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): English Arts
Obtained on: 2010 / 5 / 6
Institution where obtained: The University of Brazil

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Social Science
Obtained on: 2018 / 5 / 6
Instution where obtained: Harvard University

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Mathematics
Obtained on: 2022 / 5 / 6
Instution where obtained: The University of Utah

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Instution where obtained: __________

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Institution where obtained: __________

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):
___The namemc render of my character Ryan Y. Crew can be found below.__

1661280051463.png
Signature:

_______Ryan Y. Crew_______ Date: 8 / 13 / 2022

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread