mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Social Science Professor Application - fIowersu

ktysani

Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

fiowersu ( https://namemc.com/profile/fIowersu.1)

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I don't have any recent bans.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+01:00

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
anika#2717

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, understood!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Well, I normally play SRP for around 5 - 6 hours per day, as I enjoy playing SRP, as it generally makes me communicate with other people and make new friends, and I mostly participate in different activities, and communicate with people & lastly, roleplaying. My activity on the forums would be that, I am always actively looking for something interesting that I would like to partake in, and increase my attributes, I always keep my head up for any opportunities like these which makes me meet new people, which are mostly family to me.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I would say around 2 years so far, however, I was pretty inactive at the beginning because I didn't partake in many skills.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/
EMS Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/
EMS Nurse Application x2 [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-nurse-application-fiowersu.42600/
School Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-fiowersu.41996/
Old account hacked Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/old-account-got-hacked.41943/
KPD Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-kpd-application.27665/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade 12.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I have been wanting to become a Professor for so long, then sadly I've lost motivation due to real-life problems; unfortunately, however, I have gained my motivation back because of my close friends working at the School Faculty and it's always been something I've wanted to be a part. The role has appealed to me than any other role in this server, I am already studying Social Science in Real Life and I'd like to contribute what I learned into my roleplay life, additionally, I want to provide my lovely students with amazing learning, and help. Lastly, I see there isn't anyone working as a Social Science Professor, and I would like to change it for not myself only, but from my fellow peers to create Role-play for both parties.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are pretty much evidence that is used to indicate how many classes a certain professor hosted, which is also helped to determine their paychecks. They also create a more organized environment in the faculty. Lastly, it shows how active a certain professor is, that is why it's important.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

As a Professor, I would be expecting students to be following these strict rules to create a healthy environment.

Being respectful to others, and their fellow classmates.
Not using any type of elections during class.
Do as they are asked.
Ask for help, if needed.
Does not cause any type of argument with their fellow peers.
Raise their hands if they wanted to answer a certain question.
Focus and comply.
Any type of misbehavior is unacceptable.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I've served as a Nurse at the school faculty which made me learn a lot of things regarding the field, examples would be: Talking to punished students, handling disrespectful students. I've also learned how to handle injured students which made me improve my DetailRP, additionally, I've also got into RomanceRP for a bit, however, it didn't end up well. That's a summary of my RP experience!

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College professors teach many students regarding the future jobs they are hoping to achieve with hard work and dedication and lots of studying The College Professors comes in and plays a big role in the understanding of students, they provide them with the needed material for the job they are hoping to receive, and they lead them on the right path. Professors earn 450,000 yen monthly after they complete a total of 15 classes, which means they need to host around 15 classes per month in order to receive their paycheck. They can always earn more due to hosting more classes!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Violet L. Yoshi would be a female from Japan, she would be standing at 5'6, if you'd look at her you'd be seeing her lovely eyes, she weighs almost 92lbs, when she smiles you would be noticing lovely white teeth. She would have a normal body shape, her brown eyes would be complemented by blonde fuzzy hair. She is hardworking she loves her life, and she is always dedicated to her work she has a lovely personality always keeps a smile and she is really outgoing she treats everyone the same and she loves everyone the same. She would always take responsibility and put much effort into the work that needs to be done. Violet would view her Students as family, she would respect them and always be there for them, and she would provide them with all the help they would need. She would play a parent role on her students, she would treat them all the same, and with the utmost kindness. Her future goals are to provide all students with inedible help and to treat them as her family.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

First, my character would excuse herself out of class by talking in a respectful tone "Please remain quiet, as I go out and handle this situation, thank you!" Then she would leave the classroom then she would gently walk towards the students Using an Authorative voice asking them what's going on, why are they screaming for? As they explained, she would tell them to keep their tone down as she is teaching the class, then she would be heading back to the class, if she heard them screaming yet again, she would walk out again, giving them a disappointed face then proceeding to give them a warning. If she heard them going on and going, she would be warning them until they have reached the 3 warning mark. Lastly, she would tell them to meet her after school as they will undergo detention for shouting at the halls. She would call them using an intercom waiting for them to show up for detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

If there was a College-Student disturbing, she would walk to them with a calm expression asking them to cut the act and mature up as this behavior isn't tolerated on school grounds. If continued, she would walk towards them yet again not bothered then handing them a warning for causing a scene during a classroom, and she would remind them to stop being immature. After they had received the maxed amount of warnings of 3, she would faintly raise her tone asking them to leave the class as they are causing disturbance to it, before they leave she would let them know that they have detention after school.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would gently and firmly grab her backpack placing it down next to her, she would proceed on unzipping her bag and grabbing a book and a pencil. She would firmly place the book on the table causing a tap on the table grabbing the student's attention. She would raise her tone "ATTENTION PLEASE”, grabbing the students attention then she would kindly ask them to "face to the board" in a soft tone than would then smile at the students then slowly face back towards the board, before saying "Today's lessons is the study of human society and social interaction".

/me She would watch the student raise their hands then she would shake her head softly waiting for them to answer. She nodded then stated in a proud tone "Yes that is correct, excellent Katie!" then she would gently smile at them, before explaining her answer in a soft tone "As Katie stated, the idea is that our relations with other people create opportunities for us to think and act but also set limits on our thoughts and action".

/me She would face towards her hands, then she would check the time on her watch after checking she would be gently look back towards the students stating "That's all for today, we will be going over the social interaction of communities tomorrow. Thank you for coming!". then she would happily smile towards the student then back into her watch as the bell rings.

Backstory

On September 2, 1997, in Akureyri Hospital Iceland, a baby was born and was named Violet, she was a really charming and bubbly girl from the day she was born, she loved her parents so much, she was attached to her parents all through out childhood, after a couple of years she turned 5 years old, she started attending kindergarten she was really terrified as she has never been so far away from her mom, so her mom was with here for a couple of days of kindergarten so she wouldn’t feel as terrified, after a week, Violet started going to kindergarten alone, and her mom would pick her up day by day, life goes on...

after a year, she then got into her first grade, at the age of 7, she made lots of friends she was really outgoing and a humble child, she loved going to the nurse’s office to watch the nurses take care of little kids like her, but a day has came where her mom and dad where coming to pick her up, but they got in a car accident.. where they both passed away, Violet didn’t know what’s going on, she kept crying saying she wants mommy, but in realization they passed away, she was moved into foster care where she was in foster care for many years, until the big day has came the day of her adoption at the age of 11, by 2 lovely caring Japanese parents from Karakura, from that day, she was introduced to the Yoshi family, she had lot’s of family members and she loved them so much as if they were her real family members, she started attending middle school at the age of 11, after a couple of years… she turned 14, where she started Highschool, Althought; high wasn’t the same for her, she was bullied, even though she was bullied she remained strong, each day after school she would head to the library and spend hours reading nursing books as it was her happy place, when she starts reading nursing books her minds just thinks of her future on how she’d want to be a successful nurse, she forget’s all the bullying that has been happening on the Highschool and she just thinks of herself and her future, it has been like that for a couple of years..

The big day has finally come the day of her graduation, she was really excited for her future of becoming a future nurse, she graduated on 2016, she was extremely happy, she loved life after she graduated know when she applied for a position in the school she worked too as a school-nurse and she passed, and she’s a current school-nurse and she is hoping one day, she would become an EMS nurse as it always been her dream. She got the position as an EMS nurse, however, she quit after some time.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Violet L. Yoshi.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss.

Characters Given Name(s):
Violet.

Characters Preferred Name:
Miss. Violet.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female.

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

6 years.

Working Experience(s):
School-Nurse.

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
General Healthcare

Minor(s):
Physics

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/3dby2VHx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread