F1F4 (Main)

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any previous bans!

What is your timezone?:
GMT+3

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
F1F4#9759

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I am inactive, it could result in demotion.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am active when it comes to the server. I am active mostly in the afternoon for around 3-4 hours, then come back at night for the same amount of hours, or more.
This could change depending on the situations I deal with in real life, but even so. it won't reduce any type of activity on the server, so yes. I am
certainly active, especially during weekdays. I am now starting to be active on the forums as I finally know how to work around it.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have been playing on SchoolRP for 7 months and still going as my knowledge expands!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
German Application (Accepted)
JSL Application (Accepted)

German Application (Alt/Accepted)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[MAIN] F1F4 / College (Bachelor)
[ALT/APPLYING ACC] F1F4v2 / Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

OOCLY Wise. My motivation actually comes from my love for History. I have been studying
History since I've been a little child in Middle School and have cherished History to this day. I have learnt fascinating information
from various of chapters, topics, sections and so on. I've always enjoyed teaching my friends and family about
many historical events, and they would be amazed to it. It's motivating to hear so. I really would love to talk about many of the Historical
Topics to the people of SRP. Express my passion as well to students, especially when they like History themselves. I would love
to let the interested people know the knowledge I hold of History. I find History truly entertaining, and beautiful. It helps you know
the major differences between our world, and the past world. This server and opportunity would be a good way for me to expand my knowledge to who fancies History.
It's also great to explore, branch out into factions I have never tried nor experienced before, it would help me as a person and in my own confidence. I believe I can deliver exceptional results, and I believe I will fit in beautifully as I try my best and that's what also motivates me.

ICLY Wise. Natsuki is a gentle, pleasant individual with the massive need and love for teaching others as well as take and observe
knowledge. She absolutely loves the idea of teaching youngsters and loves the idea of sharing any of her many passions to the people of
Karakura as much as she would love to explore and learn more.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Professor Class Logs is important because it is what keeps track the Professor's activity
throughout the month. Such as, hosting classes, detentions and so on. Teacher's Logs is a need and is important
for evidence of the indivdiuals work. As well to determine whether Professors are active and are hosting classes, reaching their requirements.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

{Rule One | Phones}
Phones could be a major distraction in class, therefore it's prohibited to use a phone
unless it's an emergency. Phones are required to stay off or put away during class period.

{Rule Two | Hands up}
Just to ensure everything is organized well, and to keep no one from being ignored accidentally. It is
essential that you raise your hand when needed to ask something, or have something to say.
It's to keep the class neat, and quiet.

{Rule Three | Respect}
Everyone in your class, including your fellow students is to be
treated with respect and kindness.

{Rule Four | No eating}
Do not eat in class as it could result in a mess, even
disrupt the ones who focus in class.

{Rule Five | Effort}
Always try your best to succeed in any given assignments or tasks.
Effort is completely necessary and productive. Try your best.

{Rule Six | Bullying}
Refrain from swearing or starting problems with fellow students as It is not
acceptable. Karakura High School does not tolerate any form of bullying. This applies
for when in class, and in school grounds.

{Rule Seven | Attention}
Always pay attention to any individual speaking upfront.
Even students.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have actually been roleplaying in general for about 4-5 years. It was never constant due to life situations but I spent a lot
of time on roleplaying. I have been in SRP for 7 months now, and have made astonishing progress with my characters so far.
I enjoy the creativity roleplay can offer, and it is something I will always consider fun. I have roleplayed on games like GTA 5, Minecraft and
so on.

College-Professor Knowledge:
Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are responsible and are the foundation of educating youngsters in Karakura High School.
Professors provide the power of education to learners, thereby granting them the possibility of having a great future.
Professors and teachers are completely necessary for growth and nurturing till the growing youths reach the adult stage of their lives.

In Karakura High School. A Professor's salary is 450,000, which they receive at the end of the month after a required completion of 15 classes. However, they can achieve and increase the amount by hosting 10 extra classes, earning a bonus of 50,000 which equals a paycheck of 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge:

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Natsuki A. Tomoko is a youthful-seeming lady. You would notice Natsuki stands at 5'7 and would roughly weigh around 140 lbs. A scent of Amber would trail her paths. Natsuki is German/Japanese as she maintained an slight hour-glass build. Her irises beamed a luminescent chestnut brown as her skin painted a smooth, creamy layer. Her hair elegantly shined a slight brown with a mix of soft pink. Her hair wasn't very long, but wasn't short either as it reached down to her chest. Her charming, flashy smile was enough to define the kindness her soul offered to the public eye.

Natsuki's personality contains simple aspects. She is a gentle soul with the rationality in a state of anger. She was always aware of the needs of others and was also open to new experiences and ideas. She is courteous, polite and soothing to be around. Especially around students, she maintained her professional side. She could joke around, and exchange humor with students and other professors and teachers in school but she was taught not to cross any lines, as they are just students. Natsuki believes humor brings people closer, and creates stronger bonds and having bonds could enhance learning lessons. She is easy to speak to, and is always willing to put a smile on people's face as it is essential for the human being, always ready to lend a hand. However, she is different with friends. Her humorous side would shine under the sun when she is with family or friends, or her loved one. She holds many other hobbies besides teaching and she's the type of person to reveal her passion to many, especially when excited. One of her primary hobbies besides teaching consists of cooking and gaming. She can of course be strict, but only when it's necessary. That could apply to individuals swearing at her, tempering with her work and so on.

Natsuki views students important as students are essential and are the future of Karakura and to the world. Natsuki adores and takes pride in being handed the ability to teach these youngsters into greatness. She takes pride in being a major part of their lives and taking care of them. Student's feelings are completely valid as Natsuki takes her student's feelings serious and would love being there for them if necessary or needed. She has the utmost respect for professors and teachers, students. She would always love to hear students suggestions and inputs for future classes and to become a better teacher. She believes every student deserves respect as soon as they step into school grounds, even if the student is hateful. They will eventually learn better, she believes. Natsuki always would try understanding the stress of most students as well.

All Professors and Teachers hold responsiblity and have their own private life that greatly must be respected, outside and inside of school grounds. Natsuki views teachers very important as well as they are capable and hold the ability of teaching the younger youths of Karakura, and greatly respects the efforts they put into it, as she knows how hard-working professors and teachers can be. Professors and Teachers are the ones handing out opportunities to the younger generation, and therefore they are greatly appreciated in Natsuki's eyes.

She has no set future as for now. However, Natsuki does wish the best version of herself to be present in the future. That includes being a sweet mother, a good friend and a cheerful wife.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Natsuki would calmy approach the disruptive students before asking for their reasoning to why they are being disorderly during school time. Regardless of the reason, she would politely ask them to stop with a warning, or they would have to face consequences to their actions such as detention. If the offense is repeated, Natsuki would direct the names of these students to the Dean to find the most fit consequence before putting these students in detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Natsuki would take her time to figure out the situation, thinking to what could be the reason of why the class is not listening and what would be the best approach to dealing with it as it could be boredom, or a distraction. She would nicely request the class to quiet down before walking around the classroom. Say the class did not quiet down. Natsuki would assign extra tasks to the class, specifically to the ones disrupting the class and not listening. If failed to cooperate, kicks will be issued.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would stand by the door, greeting the students with a welcoming smile and a wave upon entry. Her free hand would hold a pack of papers, ready to hand out as she seemed eager and joyed to finally be able to begin her History lesson.

/me would pick up her piece of chalk, writing down "League Of Nations" onto the board as students walked into the classroom. She would turn around and flash a smile as students unpacked their necessary equipments from their bags, getting ready to work.

/me
would examine the room as her students took their places. She would flash a weak smile before placing her hands behind her back, walking around slowly as she asked..
"How is everyone today?"

Backstory
Berlin, Germany. 1982 was the year and place Natsuki was born into a small, not so wealthy family. She was an only child, with both of her parents being separated since birth. She could attend school still, but it came with difficult circumstances. She found difficulty in most of the subjects offered by the school itself and always daydreamed in class, but it differed from history. History was her escape from the constant fighting going on at home and was the subject she enjoyed most. She grew with a calm, passionless personality throughout her time in Elementary School, but that was until High School. High School offered many choices, difficult choices which left Natsuki exhausted and stressed out. She realized hard work was necessary this time and was on her way to a good future for herself and with that; she was inspired and motivated to throughly follow her dreams of succeeding in History and Arts. Eventually, after high school, Natsuki applied for a university in Stockholm, Sweden. She majored in history whilst she took Arts as a minor. Drawing was her best way to express emotions.

College was a life-changer. Finally, Natsuki is met by a group of four kind-hearted spirits with some who shared common interests and problems. Angel Maxenpain and Damon Gil were two of their names. Natsuki grew closer with them, faster than expected, as she cherished every moment. The group started out as a reserved group, but quickly became a close group of friends. College went on for 5 years as she as well picked up a new subject, English Languages. Further earning Natsuki a bachelor's degree. From there, she graduated and lifted the passion she held for history. She began expanding her knowledge and opening up to her friends, family, and so on. It motivated her even more and wanted to carry on teaching as she hosted tutoring sessions for students in need of help with memorization and history, sometimes drawing as well.

Time passed by as she graduated at the age of 18. Her friends told Natsuki about this one city in Japan, Karakura. Information about Karakura flew around her campus, positive reviews were being thrown around and she had to take a look at it herself one day. Natsuki began browsing all about Karakura around the age of 18. It caught her interest and she loved the vibrance the place had to offer. Karakura was breathtaking to say the least. Finally, she moved to Karakura for the way beauty surrounded the city, the vibrance and the prettiness of the place as well. She was 19 when she moved to Karakura. It was the perfect time for her to explore the city, which she did. Natsuki finally had a bright life ahead of her as she adored the peace she got from being in Karakura. She made friends like never before and has met unexpected friendly mutuals. She was confident Karakura was her forever place. Natsuki married the love of her life in Karakura at the age of 20 and carried her tutoring career further. She raised two beautiful kids that went by the name of, Asami at 20 and Daichi at 22. Asami was rather a troublemaker, which resulted in constant fights but Natsuki couldn't bare seeing her daughter like that which resulted in kicking Asami out despite not wanting to do so as she was forced by her husband. But they still talk every now and then. Daichi in the other hand was a friendly boy. He wished peace for all and defied any form of violence or aggression, but he has his mysteries. Natsuki pursued her tutoring career but in Karakura this time by the age of 28 with History and English. Years would pass. Natsuki is now 40 and Seperated from her husband due to the way he treated the kids. Daichi would now live with his mother as for Asami, she lived by herself. Natsuki is currently looking for a job that consist of teaching youngsters and expressing her passion to raise Karakura into a way better version of itself as she hopes for these children to strive with happiness and greatness.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Natsuki A. Tomoko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Tomoko
Given Name(s): Natsuki
Preferred Name: Miss Nat. Miss Tomoko.

Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Complicated

Nationality: German/Japanese.
Current Location: Japan, Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
10 years.
Working Experience (# of years): 12 years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2000

Major(s): History
Minors: Arts

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject: World History

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread