EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do not wish for that to happen so I will be active as much as I can

Describe your activity on the server:

I mostly walk around talking to friends and playing vb and soccer

Do you have any previous bans?:

No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-japanese-sign-language-application.37837/#post-118711

[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.37903/#post-118770
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/sociology-teacher-application.37931/#post-118883

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 student

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Sociology

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I want to become a teacher so I can make the karakura classes more fun and educational because most of the times teachers arent online or there arent any classes to be hosted therefore making the school not as fun as it claims to be so I want to become a teacher to change that so I can host classes every day and make it fun for players

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher logs are recordings of the class or how the class have been behaving on that specific date and they are important because they can be used to separate the trouble makers from the ones that are actually doing good

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

At first, I would pitch a field trip idea to the V.P and other teachers to see if it is a good idea before going any further then I would plan what will happen on that field trip and how it will benefit the students learning

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

well, the rules would depend on who teaching these would be mine:

1.No speaking when I am speaking

2.Always raise your hand before speaking

3.No using any form of technology while in class

4.No Using of foul languages such as racial slurs, homophobic slurs, etc

5.Always remain at your seat unless you are told to do otherwise

6.No form of disorderly conduct while in class

7.No eating or drinking is allowed in class but water is acceptable

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying on servers such as SMPS or GTA servers and I have learned details and I have gained more experience when I joined SRP and have gained enough experience to be ready for more roles that require DteailRP and would love to learn more as a teacher

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: The term Head of Department applies to appointed postholders who have responsibility for either an academic department or school.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A qualified teacher is commonly defined as a teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications required for teaching subjects

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A teacher who has just gotten the qualifications to be a teacher recently, and does not have any/a significant amount of teaching experience.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In my own words, teachers provide the student's needs for education teachers are best known for the role of educating the students that are placed in their care. Beyond that, teachers serve many other roles in the classroom. Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of trouble. Teachers get from 214,000 JPY to 629,000 JPY, however, in SRP the average is about 450,000 JPY. Teachers are no different from everyone else, in their spare time they go out with family or friends

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

They are basically the backbone of the school system, whats a school roleplay server without people to roleplay as teachers

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo - Must Have, Should Have, Could Have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Lenard is a 6'4 male with black straight hair with faded-out eyes that compliments his grey skin tone. His hair would be rough and smell of coal and he would smell of smoke. Lenard would wear a blood-red sweater and a black pair of pants he has long slim arms. he would always have a pissed-off look on his face. He would have a scar above his nose that goes across his face, his voice would sound deep but smooth, and has a german accent.

Lenard would always seem to have beef with most of the people in the town he would always face his problems no matter the situation. He wouldn't try to always solve it with violence only if it came to it

he shows all his friends love and affection while being hostile to those who approached him. He would always have a soft spot for stitch because she would remind him of his best friend.

He is a hostile person but never hesitated to help someone when they needed it, being known as a violent person among the people they don't really know that he has a soft spot for his friends and loved ones he is a caring person behind it all always showing concern for hid friends.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

He would walk over to the group and tell them that this is not the type of way to act on school grounds it is very immature and will result in a warning

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

He would take his hand and slam it on the desk making a loud noise gaining the attention of the class

telling them if they do not quiet down there will be consequences

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Around the other teachers, he would act diligent and professional but more relaxed

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

./me Folding his arms, he seemed to be waiting patiently for the students to stop talking, having no issue with silently approaching until he stood by their desks. ”I want you to understand to the best of your ability, so don’t talk over me during my explanation.” With a strained smile, he turns his head away and begins the walk back to his desk, promptly moving on from the issue once she felt it was dealt with.

./me he’d stop in his tracks, the wood floor screeching in objection. He put a singular hand up, and the class's conversations would slowly die down. He'd then turn his head to the misbehaving student and say in an unreadable voice; "Tell me your name." He'd write down his name in bright green chalk on the board, then stay silent as the class stared at her. He'd circle the name, then pivot on her heel and continue her lesson, reverting back to her normal voice

/me He would reach his hand into his bag taking copies of his lesson of notes to hand out to the class to read he would tell the class to open the book and all read accordingly

/me As one of the students would be talking on their phone he would pause the lesson walking down to the student saying “Hand me your phone you shall get it at the end of the day” after receiving the cellular device he would place it in his bag

Backstory

Lenard Victor a half Jamaican half german boy was taken to Germany with his father so he could connect with his german roots and family and so he could learn to control his temper, after staying there for 4 years learning how to speak german but failing to learn how to keep his temper he then decided to move to karakura Japan with his friend to enroll in a school called karakura high where he would start to learn JSL (Japanese Sign Language) for 4 years, when he turned 18 he wanted a job but couldn't decide on which one he wanted because there are a majority of exited jobs to apply for but he would have trouble keeping those jobs due to him not being able to control his temper but after a few months from moving to Japan, he recently met this girl named Stitch a 5”8 female with long, wavy green hair. She has wide eyes that complement her slim facial structure and after a few weeks of being friends they would start dating, Then stitch brought up that she wanted him to meet her family, but there was this one thing he did in his past that would cause him to struggle, 5 years ago while in jamaica Lenard was born in a violent and rough neighbor causing him to be a violent person causing him to kill his best friend due to a misunderstanding this would haunt him for the rest of his life this caused him to be more aggressive towards people but Lenard would start working more diligently to control his temper by going to therapy and anger management sessions these sessions would seem to help him a bit and forget about the incident hoping no one would bring it up. After telling his past to stitch and her family stitch suggested that he would apply to become a sociology teacher at karakura high school because that would help him heal and put away the past by focusing on what he wants in the future so that convinced him to apply for the position after getting accepted he would spend the rest of his years teaching students at karakura Highschool.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Lenard Victor

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.Victor

Given Name(s): Lenard

Preferred Name: Lenard

Age (Minimum is 27): 27

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Jamaican

Current Location:

Karakura,Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Doctoral

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Bachelors of Fine Arts

Minors: Criminal Justice

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese, German

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your descriptions of the teacher ranking system and scenarios require further detail. Also, it may be a better idea for you to spend a little more time in the community before applying for such a large role as you seem fairly new.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread