players online

Sofia's Surgeon Application

Lily/Sofia

Level 2
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Sofia Ryle Oni

Previous bans: I do not have any bans

Describe your activity on the server?: im very active and try to been on a lot i tend to get on everyday for like 4-7 hours

Which time zone are you in?: central time zone

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?: Cutie~Chan#7026

Do you have a microphone?: yes I do

List your current and past applications: nothing been what'd to be a Surgeon so I have not put in any other application and im very existed to be doing thins right now and hoping for the best

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?: I have lots of experience gained up over time It took me awhile to under stand it but with time and joining diff Rp servers and detail Rping in them it finally hit me and i was getting much better at it and sure i still need to learn a few things i got the hang of it and i can say im good at it

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team? Im motivated by How i could be able to save peoples lives help people out and make sure people are ok I what to join the EMS because Iv seen some of the things People can do on the server and i what to be there for the people that need the help when they come into the hospital And i think it would be beneficial for the team because I'm on the server a lot and i can be called into duty any time and i will always try to be working and helping out

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist): Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for: The role of being a surgeon takes several responsibilities that can risk humans lives you must know how to do certain surgeries if done wrong the patient gotten the surgery would d most surgeons try their best and are in charge of the operation rooms they are also there to supervise some other professionals several surgeons have a special degree.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Manager:
A clinical manager has great responsibilities, they have several responsibilities such as giving promotions or even demotions, supervising people to see if they deserve a promotion or a demotion

Clinical Leader:
The clinical leader supervises their department to make sure the hospital staff is doing everything accordingly They also look at everyone who has a rank lower than them making sure they are doing what they need to be doing

Surgeon:
A surgeon Is an important job, they have to perform surgery it is required for them to know some type of surgery if taught properly as of the surgeries they can do is implants, heart-lung transfers anything that is either replacing something new or removing something from the human body.

Doctor:
A doctor role is helpful they assist anyone with substantial injuries that aren't serious they are just like experienced surgeons they can perform minor or major merely depending on the specific situation

Physiatrist:
The physiatrist may moreover obtain a hard job due to the person some remains sensitive topics they should always be experienced to talk to the person and make sure to say the right wording

Nurses:
Nurses are not allowed to do any severe injuries or minor depending on how they set their hospital up. they Also do check ups on people

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code white:
Evacuation call

Code Green:
Emergency evacuation
these the only ones i know because someone told them to me awhile back

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes i do understand will will take full responsibility

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes i do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished? Yes i do understand that

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes i understand

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Sofia Is 6’3 green eyes black and purple hair will stand up for anyone and will put everyone before herself she takes the role of mother when it comes to it she will sacrifice herself and she has a carving on her right arm with a heart on it .on her legs she has 400 marks of all times she has saved a life or helped someone out .She has deep cuts on her Left arm and all on her right arm and she loves to play volleyball it's her dream to get on the team and she what's to become a surgeon and help people out that why it's her dream and she'd do anything to be a surgeon and she has a lot of medical history given that she's been in and out of the hospital as a kid for being beat up and having broken bone she's learned a few skill of fixing bones from that and she knows how to treat cuts

Characters Full Name: Sofia Ryle Oni

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss

Characters Given Name(s): Nun

Characters Preferred Name: Sofia

Characters Age: 18

Characters Gender: girl

Characters Religious Domination: Nun

Characters Marital Status: shes dating someone

Characters Nationality: Usa

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: nun

Major(s):nun

Minor(s):nun

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: nothing

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate that you are applying for EMS however your application has been denied.

Users who are viewing this thread