Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
IGN:
Hi_Joe2005

DATE:
1/9/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Unified Grade-10, Grade-11 gets the same money in 30 minutes as Grade-12, both are 1000 yen.
And change the value of 18 years old /roll to 100, and above 19 years old is 150.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I know this is likely to meet some opposition, but the following are my reasons:
After playing SRP for a year, I found that Grade-12 actually occupies the majority of high school. I don’t think this is a very common thing.
This adjustment makes Grade-10, 11, and 12 basically at the same level. I think this adjustment can allow more players to choose Grade-10 and 11 for RP.
New players still have not lost their goal, they still have one goal: to upgrade to Grade-10
In addition, this also gives old players a good reason to upgrade to over 19 years old.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
-0.5 / +0.5
I dont think it will be a good idea to change the rolling, but for the money yeah maybe if it will be possible to make the money be the same dependd on how long time u playing(e.g after 2 days of playing it will be 1000 and will stay it)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Neutral
The only reason I've said this is because stated above by HATOLA is that rolling should stay the same but also as HATOLA said that they should play 2 days they'd get 1000 and keep it like that but I think that if that happens it's not fair on the people that are on actively, I think and believe it should go up by 100 per day you play (max being 1000).

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I imagine if the /roll 150 age increased to 19, all the gangrpers would test into college and subsequently be booted back to high school within a week because 99% of their characters have to be super epic rebels who can't go .00000042 milliseconds without being edgy and defiant lol

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback, however we've decided to deny this suggestion.

- The allowances are different for every student role except from College, this is to avoid breaking the economy / giving unfair advantages to College students. If you want to make more money, you can look for a job at an in-game shop. Click Here
- We don't believe that changing the rolling amounts would be beneficial for roleplay, and the above responses basically sum that up. As for too many players being in Grade-12, you should be able to change your age from 14-18 (Grade-8 - Grade-12) using /setage once you've completed the full /grade system.​

Users who are viewing this thread