mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Some little rivalry that happened in an AU after the Kaku-Kai Bonten war.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
After the war between Kaku-Kai and Bonten ended, rivalry struck even more between Spartans and Bobcats. The cheer teams are falling apart, the football team refuse to play matches if the others have been on the pitch, and the volleyball teams refuse to play on the courts. Karakura Highschool and College are hiding from one another. . The Deans and Principals don't want to make events again. The councillors are arguing, the school is under threat of separation between the two. College students and Highschoolers are slowly losing friends, they're even refusing to eat together. Basketball players won't play. . Was this the end of the two famous sides of Karakura? Would this be fixed? Will they be separated?! The school was lit aflame, it burned in misery before everyone's eyes. They saw it was a spartan and a bobcat which committed arson upon the school. Did this fix the problems? The whole town went quiet... Until then, another war came. Kaku-Kai began another war, not between a gang, but just innocent students. Kaku-Kai won, and students died. KPD did nothing about it. A few years later a new school was rebuilt in the same position as the burnt one, the teams were still the same. Spartans and Bobcats. There was no more rivalry, but yet did the students know what lay under the school.. What happened to the old school. There may not be rivalry in the new school, but it still floats in the air of Karakura High...

I thought about this during school, kind of just got bored and wrote it now.

entima

Level 26
Lots of writing...-

Honestly, this is really interesting! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to see more work ot you!

pashy

Level 183
This is so cool. You should add a little more context or information about the situation for people not to get confused. . I myself am confused about how is Kaku vs Bonten related to Bobcats and Spartans rivalry

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
This is so cool. You should add a little more context or information about the situation for people not to get confused. . I myself am confused about how is Kaku vs Bonten related to Bobcats and Spartans rivalry
Its more of a rivalry into the already existing "rivalry" of the two school teams

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Its more of a rivalry into the already existing "rivalry" of the two school teams
Personaly, i think the Bon Kaku rivalry would split up the spartans from spartans and bobcats from bobcats, thus dissipating that rivalry all together because everyone would hate eachother

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Personaly, i think the Bon Kaku rivalry would split up the spartans from spartans and bobcats from bobcats, thus dissipating that rivalry all together because everyone would hate eachother
Well, it is what it is. Plus you're very simpable Toby. /srs (Sorry if this made you uncomfortable.)

Users who are viewing this thread