mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SomebodyRP's News Intern Application | 12/7/2020 ( 7/12/2020)

[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): SomebodyRP

Previous bans: None, I’m a good person.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server, if I put it in short words, I am online most of my day, unless I’m on holiday, or grounded.

Do you have Discord? Of course, I do, I wouldn’t be writing this if I didn’t have it.

List your current and past applications: College Application: [Accepted], Vietnamese Application: [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?: Nikki’s motivation for applying is not only being a news reporter Nikki’s childhood dream job but also it was her father’s job before he tragically died in an accident involving a truck. Being a news reporter seems like a good job for her, and it would certainly bring happiness to her.

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Nikki is a pink-haired 20-year old, which always has a happy vibe. She acts nice and kind to everyone (except if they did something horrible to her, like assault.), and always likes adventuring and trips. Her plan for the future is to be a news reporter, which was her childhood dream job. She always has a positive outlook on every single thing, which is why she often brings people gifts and turns their frown upside down!

BACKSTORY: (Please mind that this is HEAVY W.I.P) Nikki was born on a sunny day, at July 20th, 2000. All the way growing up, she had terrible luck. Nikki was a happy child and always tried to look positively on ALL things, despite some being horrible. But, three disasters struck. At 9th of July, 2009, her parents passed away in a horrible car accident, and then, 4 days later, Nikki got hit by a truck. Her best friend desperately tried to push Nikki out of the collision course, but failed miserably and ended up dying. Nikki then spent 2 years in a wheelchair.

She was bullied all the way through elementary and middle school, and then had enough of it. She transferred to Karakura high at 14 and started a new life there.

Things were hard for her, but then she got used to it. 4 years later, she got accepted into Karakura College, and that is where she is now.

Full Name: Nikki Noruyaki Luck Nguyen

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location: Karakuka, Japan

Phone Number: (+81) 544-915-429

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Vietnamese

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread