should i keep this layout and aesthetic??? ♥

• yes!

• no!

Results are only viewable after voting.

saturnx

Level 1
Untitled design-Max-Quality.jpg
introduction
hi! i'm sophie, i'm 12 years old, and i'm from the U.S.! i discovered this server about half a year ago, and i didn't really know what to do. i thought that it was boring. fast forward to around a month later, and i'm on Minecraft not really knowing what to since i'm bored, so i check out the server again and start playing! i found a really fun group of people to hang out and rp with, and this server is overall so fun and interesting to play in! i hope that you enjoy it just as much as i do. ♥

────── ・ 。゚c .* :☆゚. ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────
reading, writing, art, music, musicals, tv, cats, kpop, coffee, gaming, and this server! ^-^

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────
dislikes
toxic people, rude people, bananas, math class, and homework. TwT

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────
about me
-ambivert
-aries and pisces
-infp
-straight, but i support lgbtq+ ^-^

let's connect
discord: saturnx#2739
ign: clearcloudz

ending
i hope that you guys enjoyed this! sorry that it's kind of short. i hope that i make some new friends and have more fun on here!

Last edited:

Totalore

Level 138
wooooza, nice layout :o !

there's a lot to roleplay with on the server so i hope you have a good time while you're back

cant say i relate to liking math class, though :eyes:

edit: flopped and thought you liked math lol i hate it too

Last edited:

qbigail

Level 77
very, very sweet intro! i love the pink aesthetic. this intro was very satisfying for me to read! you seem like a lovely person!

Users who are viewing this thread