mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

soratheonly makes signatures chat

eyva1

Level 96
eyvatheonly
eyvatheonly
Omega+
Hey guys, first 5 people to dm me @soratheonly on discord will get to purchase 50k (IC money) signature.
Here are my examples :collision: (There are more but I got too lazy)
twisignatureYAY.png
Untitled163.png

Will do matching for the price of 80k!! (One person orders so that there are still 4 other people with a chance)
I accept tips if you want to budge the order... Tips start at 5k and can go up to whatever price. Want to know my current signature making order? Send me a dm and I'll shoot it over!
Okay that's all, good luck!!!
 
Hey guys, first 5 people to dm me @soratheonly on discord will get to purchase 50k (IC money) signature.
Here are my examples :collision: (There are more but I got too lazy)
twisignatureYAY.png
Untitled163.png

Will do matching for the price of 80k!! (One person orders so that there are still 4 other people with a chance)
I accept tips if you want to budge the order... Tips start at 5k and can go up to whatever price. Want to know my current signature making order? Send me a dm and I'll shoot it over!
Okay that's all, good luck!!!
claimed its mine guys
 
FJ has one
Choi has one
DM me if you want one of the three remaining spots!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top