Denied SoulAnatomic's | Lore Team Application

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
IGN:
SoulAnatomic / NoS0UL_

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
SoulAnatomic#4641

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?
I can confirm that I have availability to use a microphone when speaking on discord platform.

Your time zone and current country of residence:
GMT+1 UK / GMT+3 LT (Travelling depending on personal life situations)

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:

I only have one application still not processed for Builder Team. Though you might be interested in my previous apps, please see the following spoiler.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-builder-application-fix-05-07-2022.50144/ [Denied]

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
I do acknowledge the matter of being removed from the community team for reasons like inactivity, breaking the rule and policy code, abusing the given role in any minor means on server and more.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
In case of successful application, I do see myself alleviating own creative writing skills as I am tender to practice and sample with mostly anything I do. This opportunity would allow me to share my own ideas with other writers and enhance somewhat writer's inspiration.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
Writing was something I didn't put much feelings or motivation in for rather long time, not until I enrolled into university. After I entered student life, I recognized that writing is a skill that I need to practice more often and in diverse fields especially. For 3 years straight I was doing long reports, essays and motivational writings, following academic rules of UK. And seeing this application motivated me to apply for creative writing with intrigued inspiration to try something new.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
As a matter of fact, I did make short stories but most of them were for plain sampling purpose. I know creative writing mainly from high-school novels and library venues I got to participate in university.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:
Lore is origin and somewhat record of specific history event, memorable place, something that has an important part to play in the social circle it is related too. Regardless of it being realistic or made up or synchronized between realistic venues and creative writing it will remain essential part of plot as long as it has a context validity to it.

WRITING PROMPTS:

Tryouts for baseball team in Karakura High: (795 words)​

Tension would be rising as individual's breathing would harden and his eyes would go dull, he would hear chaotic sounds going around locker area in changing cabins. Seemingly it was other participants or some other school jocks 'blabbering' around while he stood under cold shower trying to calm down and ignored the sounds. As stress was slowly taking over him he would kneel down resting elbows on the wall as cold water covered all male's track suit, washing of the dirt and sweat.

*After changing and getting to the baseball field*

As male stood in a line, he would visually show no emotion yet inside he had all his body sinking with adrenaline almost like overboiled kettle would explode. Male was panicking inside as he watched up front were seemingly team leader was explaining rules of tryouts. Individual would be lost in mind, thinking he would fail, not succeed making into the team and disappoint everyone, as he was about to turn around and run away in tears and feeling of demotivating stress he would see there on benches a person cheering whilst looking at him. Male would see that it was his bestfriend cheering and yelling out his name. Suddenly all the panic and blood pressure faded as smile appeared on male's face. All his negativity and doubts were gone as he turned back with confidence seemingly all 'classic teenage' panic went away as soon as biggest supporter appeared.

*Yelling would be heard 'ALRIGHT! SPREAD AROUND THE FIELD AND SHOW US SOME STRETCHES!'*

As he positioned himself on the field surrounded by multiple peers, would begin....

Would take right hand, putting it behind the head, keeping the elbow pointed upwards and making sure it doesn't stroke body too much. He'd grab onto his elbow with his left hand, pulling inward would hold it for all 25 seconds, letting go of elbow. Then recreate action with opposite hand, in motion switching between the two in pulsive way following the deep breathing repeating all multiple times and moving onto next stretch already feeling energy flowing deep inside own body.

He continued looking at person in front showing smirky smile and creating cold and sharp eyes he'd recreate action with motional breathing feeling oxygen pumping all over body, as if his body would be feeling burning wild. He'd sit up on ground straightening his back in liner position. Focusing his body almost in kris cross movement, keeping the sole parts of feet pressed together. Following chronical breathing he'd bent his knees, relaxing the calves against the ground. He'd then reach down with his hand palms, holding onto his feet so they would reach standing connecting point together. He'd stay in such position for 30 seconds and then slowly return to original stance on ground and repeat it once more before getting up following the next warm up.

He would then give a glance around looking at people watching at him, licking his lips around as he was intrigued with the happening, He’d then began to do somewhat squat position pulling shorts up to loosen up tight pressure and showing aesthetic muscles on legs, he would then straighten his right leg, moving all weight on it repositioning all centered keeping it for 30 seconds moving his torso six pack diagonally warming up sides shuffling slowly to opposite side as held it for 20 seconds then recentered his weight on opposite leg leaving straight and recreating same action. Following that he’s stood up placing his hands on cake and stretching his back well and making somewhat back bridge position holding it for good 30 seconds, and repeating all cycle again multiple times.

Lastly, he’d slap his cheeks from both sides as he leans down bending his back in front pulling his arms from back in somewhat straight arm lock position holding it for 30 seconds doing periodical movement back and up in motion breathing in and out repeating this cycle multiple times. Would do slight squats combining earlier movement completely running all muscles actively, he as he leaned a bit further his shirt would slide down showing neat six pack with a scar going from right upper rib to hip, covered in a bit of sweat, seemingly from warm up. He’d them come back to somewhat straight but chill stance, turning around a bit pulling down shirt. Before shirt would be pulled down, there would be a tattoo shown on a back. He’d then looked back at individuals staring at him as he smiled giving a nod that he finished his stretches.

Surprisingly male didn't have his panic show up again, was it because of motivation that he received earlier from his bestfriend? Regardless, he managed staying cautious as he stood the all warmed up waiting for further instructions...

Kodama woods: (530 words)​

As two people wondered around the forest they walked in opened area with further located stone pillars looking like monuments surrounding a small well and it was all rather unique sight that was built in front a dark cave. It was after midnight so it was rather hard to see around, but for some reason the area two individuals were in was shining with bright light. Looking up, it would be seen that all that gentle light dropping, is coming from the full moon and stary sky. Weirdly no sight of animals, birds, people or even wind was noticed. It was all quiet and almost frightening as if humans ended up in the ghost town. As they approached the well they could see how old it was - covered in vines, stone bricks would be racking and deformed, though the water surface was clean, 'does someone come here to clean the look after the water? but why the well itself is looking like that.', swapping their visual targets they could se that stone pillar would be in same conditions covered in 'greenary' as if forest was striving with glorious Flora and Fauna, showing the outstanding night beauty of nature.

Individuals seemingly weren't too much afraid nor alerted by the fact that all place was almost abandoned. They wondered around area trying to find anything interesting as they stopped by the cave entrance that half way blocked with ingrown vines. There would be a sign 'Bear Cave, Keep out' and cave stones would have claw marks outside the cave. People didn't take their leave considering there was a given warning not to hang out the area. One person would flick on is mobile phone turning torch mode to look into the cave that was black... getting thicker with darkness if looked further. Person would flash around entrance seeing multiple bones and fruits trashing the inside of cave, the smell was rather unwelcoming if leaning head in. Both individuals were curious to see what is waiting for them as one picked up a rock and threw it in the cave. As rock made a hit strike down the cave suddenly the sound from it rapidly turned into silence as inner pressure out of nowhere chained individuals....

The phone suddenly died as light disappeared, a rather strong wind started to blow from the cave as some force grabbed individuals dragging them directly to well. Both individuals were confused and shocked as they didn't understand what was going on. A strong sound echoed from mountains continuously saying to 'LEAVE'. Such phenomena made both individuals scared making their adrenaline pump in. As they slowly started to get up, they turned back seeing how the earlier seen well was evaporating and water in it was boiling, splashing hot water around the area. Not only that, but the ingrown vines from caves started to stretch.. grow... and slowly approach individuals and that loud voice heard earlier would still echo same word... 'LEAVE'. An inner force hit both reckless human beings giving instinctive signals to run as both rocketed using all their energy to run....

After that... none of them would approach the cave for a good... year...

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
DENIED
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today as we do not find you suitable at the current time.
Feel free to apply again in the future!​

Users who are viewing this thread