JustJuiceHex

Level 88
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
SoulAnatomic

*Noter - Keep in mind this account was shared by two people, the other person is in psychiatric clinic due to health reasons, won't be back anytime soon.

or

NoS0UL_
Time zone:
UK - GMT+1/ LT - GMT+3

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:

I roleplay with various people, making wholesome content: from detail roleplays in romance, family to general school roleplay with a bit of drama species.
My current account character is Caroline D'Liani [Adult] (was 'Shunta Dai [Tutor]'), I have another account character I play as 'Yamaro Kurose Hamilton [Grade-12] (used to be in [HS-Baseball]). I am active at the moment will be semi-active after September due to studies and work.

If taking current activity scale I am 8/10 on SRP and will be 5/10 after September.
I am always on discord though.

[!] Active on summer, after summer semi active due to studies. [!]

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

SoulAnatomic#4641

How long have you been building?:

1)Since 2012-2016;
2)Had a long break;
3)Then temporary joined on 2019, 2020 and 2021 (Reason - friend requested to make builds)
4) 2022 joined back.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:

For me, building is a tool to release stress which I gather daily, or from positive psychology perspective an art therapy. You can see Backstory below, to see through my point of views in abstract.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):

From small builds to mega, from mini houses to large scale terrains. I am advanced and championed to high standards and details. I can make simple builds if it is asked, but as builder I don't let down my client nor project leader. If I see I can't handle the task due to 'possible reasons' I will be straightforward. I don't follow deadlines but I can arrange all with time.

My areas of building expertise in general, I can do terrains, buildings, interiors. All that is required from flexible builder.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:

Why, of course.

Dramatic mode: When team has separated tasks which all people complete individually (etc. Someone focuses on ground terrain, someone does architecture, someone makes organics, someone makes aero figures, someone does interior) work is manageable. You get 1st plan all people review general view, fix downsides together and boom. Simple and flexible. LIKE THE HELL THEY DO IT THIS WAY! I WISH! I REALLY WISH, I COULD HAVE ONE ORGANISED TEAM!

*cough*
But in any case, I like building and I will fulfill my role, whenever I have to do it alone, or adapt with others

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
My areas of building expertise:
-Ancient age;
-Medieval age;
-Modern;
-Gothic;
-Futuristic;
-Fantasy;
-Horror;
-Organic;

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

I will add only what I have, I don't save screenshots of my previous builds because it is a waste of memory. Most of them are from SRP, some are from other servers. Interiors are mainly built by me, few had changes over time (etc. added signs).

[!] 24/06/2022 [!] If needed more interior designs, see Tower Interiors of Nohara [14, 12, 11] Sayanora [The_EightRP floor], Kusokabe Kyodai tower floors [The_EightRP and dynkai] made part of them, Bobcat swim team house. Some building Ideas I got to learn and develop for interior while being on server, observing others.

[!Noter] IGMUR might stop working, let me know

Additional backstory, for interested:
I discovered strong devotion for building and projecting structures and maps after seeing first multiplayer server at 2012. Actually as 13 y.o. kid I started to play MC on cracked version until 2014 when I spent my first earnings on actual MC account. I often asked myself back then ‘What am I am building for, for who and why’ and to answer this question I gave my best, constantly making some structures, sometimes stopping half way, seeing as it is unsuccessful and starting over or coming to old work after long time, then reading different idea guides from actual architecture pages and even watching world edit introduction videos like JerraCraft or Hypixel building tip guides. IRL I even applied for 6 month volunteer course at one point, just because I wanted to be architecture an_alytic and designer, but then saw more intruding topics.

Might say this is just a natural factor for growing teen, to be interested at something and then dropping it because of a mistake or something. But at the every activity I did including VR and IRL, was keep swapping until I find the one. Back then, for me building was something out of material perspective that I adored and mastered to satisfy myself regardless of what I am making or for who. My build/map could be used many times, once or just viewed, never I was disappointed when I had final result because I knew I accomplished my actual plan for myself and that motivated me IRL to never give up.

[Dramatic Time Skip of all venues, life events yada yada...]

As it is now, I just build to kill my stress. I might have changed because I grew up and my brain developed into different state, I see things more factual and benefiting now. Yes, I do have childish self, I have serious side. But now if I would be a builder, I would do it for myself and for people who want me to create them something I manage and something they can use for crazy mess that we call roleplay and gaming.

Burning wild burning low
Rising and falling
Remain Silent and Strong
-SoulAnatomic
----------​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Build Team! After discussing your application with the builders, we have unfortunately come to the decision to deny your application.

- Some of your examples are far too large-scale for us to consider them as examples, this is due to SchoolRP's scaling and stylebeing completely different to what you displayed in some of the examples.​

Users who are viewing this thread