Pierrot

Level 1

[OOC section]

In Game Name:

WineRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for the role of Sous-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log onto the server every day unless I have plans or schools to pay attention to. I typically jump on amid the end of the week, yet on weekdays I do jump on. I plan on jumping on the server as regularly as required. Once I get on the server I usually stay on the server for 1-3hours a day, maybe 3-5 hours on the weekend.

Do you have discord?:
Yes, in fact, I do have discord. In case u wish to contact me MyWineGotOofed#3807

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes,
Banned on 2019-01-27
Reason: Item Transferring and Borderline Exploitation (75days)

In which I did a ban appeal and got accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.16176/#post-54313
I comprehend what I have done and I hope you could see past it.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

I can ensure you that I will get on as often as I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognize that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a chef's assistant, 'sous' means 'under', positioning next after the head chef. They check different bills and check the request status, however, they ought to be prepared to run at whatever point they need assistance with the kitchen. To do this, they should be skilled in all the work in the kitchen. The Sous Chef is also in charge of the kitchen as a chef. A Sous Chef supervises the schedule of kitchen staff, hygiene, and cleaning of the kitchen, and is entrusted with the duties of a chef, cook, or other work (material grooming, washing dishes, etc.) when the workforce is insufficient due to the absence of a vacancy. The sous chef holds many obligations in the kitchen, which can, in the end, lead to the advancement of turning into the head chef.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I wouldn't really say I have any past involvement in this kind of roleplay, however, I sense that it would be a decent open door for me to get an opportunity at having distinctive circumstances, rather than simply roleplaying as a student, and it would likewise enable me to enhance my roleplaying.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in roleplay for around 2 years now and I appreciate more often than not. I've played on a ton of roleplay amusements and servers, and I've been a piece of a couple roleplays before, for example, medieval roleplay and school roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am familiar with what my job does. To start, I will take the student’s orders amid noon and breakfast. In the wake of getting the request, I will furnish the students with the nourishment and they will take a seat and eat the food they are given. In the kitchen, I should pursue what the Head Chef orders me to do and I will do as said.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would instruct them to stop and to return to their class, and in the event that he didn't tune in, I would request that he follow me and take him to a teacher and clarify what the student did.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will believe him despite the fact that it's a hazardous work since he's the Principal which means that I'll do exactly what the School Principal tells me to do no matter what without making any discourse.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I have to start by helping the individual which is doing the most decent possible way to solve the problem. Moreover, if there are more issues with that, I will inform the educator or other school agents about the incident happening. If any of these plans do not end up working, I will call the police.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Nero Michaelis

Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I would love to support the school in all ways available. I truly like cooking so I decided to apply for the activity of a Sous Chef. I would enable the teachers, students and different representatives to get tasty but healthy breakfasts and lunches.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I would fill in as hard and as much as I can. Likewise, I figure I should be recognized over alternate applicants since I'm, for the most part, a pleasing individual and value being around students and helping them with food-related deeds. In view of the intriguing system, I should need to be a bit of it, and I'm sure I can offer progressive work to the school. You won't regret picking me as one of the School Chef!

Sincerely,
Nero Michaelis

Last edited:

Wolfenrath

Level 84

NOTICE
Greetings @taftdoodles,

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out of your day to apply for the school employee role of Sous-Chef. Unfortunately, today on March 27th, 2019, I will not be delivering you any good news. After thoroughly reviewing your application (several times, might I add), I have decided to deny your application. My reasoning(s) for such, provided below:

✴ Upon discussion with my fellow colleague (@Ehko), that another applicant would be more suitable for the role.

For any further questions in regards to your application (or anything for that matter), feel free to DM me on discord. (marc#1747)​

Users who are viewing this thread