mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Sous-Chef Application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
iicloudy_days

School Employee Role you are Applying For: The role I am applying for is a Sous-Chef.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server every day. I usually play from 8 to 12 hours, but on special occasions it would be less. During school days, when school starts again, it would be less than 8 hours. But during my summer break and weekends, it will be from 8 to 12 hours. When I am out of town, I won't be on at all. That reason is because I have a desktop so I can't take it with me.

Do you have discord? Yes, I do! My discord is Annabel#6635

Do you have a microphone? For my computer, I do not. On my phone yes, the speakers work perfectly fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not been banned yet.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I don't have a reason to be inactive. I will not let anyone down, I will try to be active as much as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Of course. I understand that if I am inactive or misbehaving towards students or in general I will be ICly fired. I'll take full responsibility of my actions while working towards students and in general.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Sous-Chef is responsible for taking the student's orders during breakfast and lunch. A Sous-Chef would have to listen to the student and get their order correctly. A Sous-Chef should also be active during the breakfast and lunch times. If there were no Sous-Chef, the students would be left hungry. So, this shows that the Sous-Chef role is important to the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I do. Before this server, I made some of my own servers on some sites that my friends could join. On those servers, we roleplayed. I also play the game Roblox and there are roleplay games on there.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have experience in different kind of roleplay. Some examples are school, prison, and city roleplays. I have been roleplaying for years so I am capable of serious roleplay, especially from those kinds.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job serves students food during breakfast and lunch. If there were no Sous-Chef, students would be left hungry with no food served to them. So, my job is pretty important.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: First, I would tell them if they say another curse word again they will be sent to detention. If they stop I would warn the principal incase it happens again with the same student. If the student continues cursing, I will send the student to detention and make him talk about what he did. I would also notify the principal for other school employees that experience the same thing.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first tell the School Principal that I don't think I would be brave enough to do the job. If the principal disagrees, I would try my best to be careful while doing the hazadrous job. If it goes well, I would tell the principal I can do it more often. If I get injured, I would have to tell the principal that I can't do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell the school employee to stop doing what he is doing. If he asks why, I would say that it is either very dangerous or he is acting out of order depending on what he is doing. If he stops, then I would notify the principal just incase he does it again. If he doesn't stop, I would have to tell the principal about his behavior while he is working.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Addison Moretti
Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to join Karakura High School because I would love providing food to students. In fact, breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it will make you more smart during class. Also, some students don't have a lot of money to buy food outside of the school. That being said, if there were no Sous-Chef, they would be starving all day. I love helping students and being generous to them so I would love to be a Sous-Chef to do so. I will try my best making students happy and treating them all the same even if they misbehave. Aswell as my personality and responsibilites, I think I could be a good school employee, in fact a Sous-Chef.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over the other applicants because I think I am sweet and could get the student's food fast. I am also on a lot so I would be able to serve the students a lot. I've been a teacher for quite some time now, and I honestly love students. I don't think I can teach anymore, so that being said, I want to provide food for the students. I would not only provide food, I also want to get to know other school employees and maybe become friends with them aswell. My personality and responsibilities are important for being a Sous-Chef, so that's why I think I should be accepted over the other applicants.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread