Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Being a sous chef requires the person to give out food to the students during lunch time. Ensuring they have food to eat during school hours.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I do not.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I do not have much experience regarding the chef role. Although I have gone to the cafe and gotten food from one of the lovely chefs.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job as a sous chef is to ask students what would they like to buy from the cafe, then handing them the food after they have handed you the money. Then wish them a good day and let them enjoy their meal.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would give them a few warnings to stop cursing at school, after a few warnings and if they still misbehaves, I will let a higher school staff know so they can be punished accordingly. For example, detentions.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the job with extra cautious as School Principal has requested, but if I can not do the job. I would politely deny the job and explain why I could not do the job requested.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would politely ask what are they doing and letting them know that it is very dangerous and they should stop doing that. But if they are doing something that they are not supposed to do at all, I would let a higher school staff know so they can be notified.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Wenny "Ben" Chen
Chosen Job: Sous Chef

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would like to join KHS, to be a role model for the students of KHS, even though being a chef doesn't have much interaction, but a short one will still motivate me and the students to go on with their wonderful day at school.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The reason I should be accepted over other applicants is that I am delicated to KHS and I am always active to provide students with food. I understand the frustration when it is lunch time and there is no chef online to give out food to students, as a new player. I think having an active chef that can provide food regularly can allow students to have a greater experience at school.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- The role you applied for is no longer applicable.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread