Denied Space Cowboys Student Council Application

ItsKea

Level 0
General Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: Space Cowboy855

Past warns/kicks/bans?: None

What is your timezone?: Pacific Time Zone

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): Kęã#0855

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending): I currently do not have any, I had recently just joined the server

Describe your activity on the server: I am mostly active on (weekdays) from (3:00-12am) weekends from (10am-6pm)

List your accounts and roles on this server: Space Cowboy855 8th grade. and this is the only account I currently have on this server and I currently have no roles on this server.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes I am aware

SCENARIOS​

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? I would come up and asses the situation carefully, and if need be call and or signal another staff member to assist me. I would go up and try to link the problem together, and see what the best course of action would be to take, see if I can calm the situation down by talking one on one with each of them and see if I can come up with a solution to the problem. And probably give a small lecture around in there, about how it's not appropriate to do this at school nor to anyone or anywhere else.

If I was in this situation I would run to the nearest staff , security, another council member, teacher or even vice- principal. It’s better to look for others who would help then create a bigger scene.

There seems to be a counselor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would walk up to whoever it is that is abusing there powers, and pull them aside, probably ask them what the situation is, and politely tell them I will take care of it, and walk up to the troubled individual and see if I can take them somewhere privately and sort out the situation from there.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would call the staff members together and see what the best available time frame would be for each one and see if I could discuss them on their own time when I am free, or if we can get a time where we are all free and discuss what needs to be discussed from there.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would react accordingly, and apologize for my disobedience and re-think of how I could have went at that situation a little differently and maybe have a chat or two with the other staff members and see how they go about things to maybe get a different perspective.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Sweet!! Always been a fan of fun raisers and what not. So I'm thinking something like a winter festival, something too do in the winter, cause I know people can struggle a lot in the winter and it's not the best time of year for a lot of people, maybe some but not a lot. So I'm thinking, maybe somewhere along the lines of like winter sports, or you could say like a sub winter extracurricular activity, since winter sports and aren't actually a thing besides the main ones like football, and all the others, we could make it like maybe like a sledding competition, or include a competition where you have too build the biggest snowball in a sort amount of time or sley relay races something of that sort to get the spirits up when it's nothing but just cold weather all the time. Everyone could come too school for like a week wearing their favorite Christmas costume and or clothing/sweater or any of the sort. And then we could also have a special day where the cook maker something according too the winter holiday, like Christmas, and of course the student council can select people who would like to volunteer too fancy up the school a little bit like for Christmas we could decorate the school in lights and Christmas trees and all of the other Christmassy things everyone would enjoy. I personally feel like that would be something fantastic that the school could put together and organize for one of the special events/holidays and or festivals to plan out for the year. I feel like we can even invite their parents out and they could possibly chaperone the event, and we could also gather volunteers and out them together as well. That is what I think would be great for this community and this school, for high spirits and and creativity.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS​

Character Name: Johnny May

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 21

Character phone-number: (020)-457-2223

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

My characters personality is a little on the quiet side, he'll talk when need too but not always when he wants too. You can see it as he's observing 24/7 and notices even when the slightest thing ism off. But when you get too know him he's a really nice guy, and a little more talkative then usual, loves to play games watch sports and even swim once in awhile, for as quiet as he is, he has a sort of things for younglings just loves to play with them and make them happy.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Picture1.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I personally feel like maybe nothing separates me from the others, we are all trying to make a difference, maybe some more than others, but I feel like people have a tendency to not look at other perspectives but there own, and I feel like I would do a better job at not only looking at their side of it, but others as well, and that will help not only me but other people with whatever they're going through.

Why do you want this position?
I feel like this community needs a step up in how people can call or find help, and maybe provide a better way to finding that help, so you won't have to go through it alone. I used to go to collage for a nursing degree, so helping people is something that I have always wanted too do, and I feel like this will be a good step forward.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The ability to help people and influence people, to make the right decision and inflict order to properly take care of this school and community to its most effective ways.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I could offer guidance and control, fun but discipline when needed of course. Schedule fun activities too do, maybe come up with a few new projects like maybe have a sort of like comic con at the school one day where everyone can dress up as their favorite comic book character and etc..

Attachments​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application was rather short and undetailed, work on the length and detail of your answers if you choose to apply again in the future
-​

Users who are viewing this thread