OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:

Spacefare

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Absolutely (Springwood#2555)

List your timezone and country:
CEST, The Netherlands

Describe your activity:
Despite the fact that university may get in the way, I can guarantee to be as active as the news team anticipates me to be.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
Unfortunately I have a maximum of two to four bans, all of which occurred a long time ago. I pledge not to repeat them or break any rules anytime soon.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
ACCEPTED
Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #2 - ACCEPTED

DENIED
Ban Request #3 - DENIED
Police Application - DENIED
Staff Application #1 - DENIED

PENDING
Lore Team Application - PENDING
Hospital Application - PENDING (will be canceled upon acceptance)

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
A reporter's job entails writing; I enjoy writing, I am passionate about writing, and I am enthusiastic to use this opportunity to show Roleplay Hub what I have to avail.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Absolutely, writing has been a skill of mine for a long time - I write stories, reports, essays, and I can write about almost anything, regardless of concept or subject matter.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Absolutely

Why should we accept you over others?:
I should not be chosen over others because I grant everyone the opportunity to apply for and be recruited for the role they desire, I am in no way superior to one another. However, the way I converse, behave, and review differs greatly from that of today's people. I'm more attentive, and I like to do things consistently and to perfection.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Absolutely

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Absolutely

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Working as a reporter necessitates a variety of activities, ranging from interviews to storylines. A reporter is expected to keep their city abreast of the latest events and to gather as much information as possible in order to publish it or use it for beneficial purposes.

A reporter or journalist collects information with the intention of informing the general public about current events or phenomena.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:

Alfred Smith

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr):
Mr. Smith

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
Journalism, writer & author

Degree/qualifications:
MAJORS: Criminology, Psychology
MINORS: Mathematics

Nationality and born location:
American, United States

Phone Number:
[
WILL BE INSERTED SHORTLY]

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

I'm a delicate and aware individual. I have a habit of observing my surroundings, people, and reality. I try to avoid interacting as much as possible; however, while I am always willing to talk, it is not my core skill.

I enjoy reading because it has provided me expertise and joy as I have gotten older. Reading is a hobby of mine, as is writing; I'm a writer in that vein.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I am open to writing about anything as long as the report or storyline is based on factual occasions. I am a patient man who will spend as much time as it takes to publicize accurate and up-to-date information to the general public. I will most certainly consider going out of my comfort zone; only this way will I be able to develop my reporting skills.

What are your expectations for the job?:
I expect to do excellent work and improve the team by providing relevant news stories and activity.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
No

Fluent Languages:
English, Japanese

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

- General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

[THUMBNAIL INSERTED HERE]
Salutations, everyone. As of today, unemployment has become a substantial and fretting topic people have recently been talking about: this is a serious worry among the Japanese government and its companions as it has an adverse influence on the ecosystem and emerging markets, which could result in the downfall of the Japanese currency.

Ideological unemployment concedes that unemployment is caused by artificially sustaining wages at exorbitant levels. Wages are pushed up by things like trade unions, minimum wages, and labor regulations, so that workers become too expensive for businesses: there are more people looking for jobs than actual job vacancies, leading to Japan’s economic downfall.

. . . - . . - . - Stay tuned, because better things are on the way.

- Alfred Smith

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[THUMBNAIL INSERTED HERE]

Salutions, everyone. Today, I interviewed one of the most violent criminals in the Karakura vicinity thus far; they are part of the organization known as The Seventh Gateway.

This interview was conducted over the phone via voice call. Everything was recorded with their written consent, and I was able to publicize the interview as a result.

The answers may be alarming to a small number of readers; viewer discretion is strongly advised.

[!] The recording appears to be a little stagnant and difficult to interpret, though it is hearable.

Alfred Smith: “Hello there, who am I speaking to?”

. . . - “You may refer to me as Thelema.”

Alfred Smith: “Hello, Thelema. Are you a part of the Seventh Ga-”

Thelema: “Quiet! Do not abject that name! They are keeping a watchful eye on both you and me as we speak.”

Alfred Smith: “Who is?”

Thelema: “. . I can not disclose that information. Let’s start the questioning. You have a maximum of 15 minutes.”

Alfred Smith: “My apologies, let’s get started.”

Alfred Smith: “. . Thelema, is that one of your aliases?”

Thelema: “Without a doubt, Thelema refers to transcendent will or predilection. It is one of my aliases, though not my primary one.”

Alfred Smith: “Very well. . Why do you call yourselves the Seve-”

Thelema: “Quiet! You will be completely eradicated if you repeat that name once more. You may refer to us as STARLIGHT.”

Alfred's condescending tone became more queasy and noticeable, he was absolutely petrified.

Alfred Smith: “. . My apologies, am I being wat. .- watched?”

Thelema: “From your vantage point, you are being watched from every angular edge, and any turn you make will bring you face to face with one of STARLIGHT's.”

[END OF INTERVIEW | EXAMPLE]

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread