[College] A3hyLa

RP-Name of Club Leader:
(20) Emer O'Sullivan

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Discord Profile
Sonder Occhiolism#5865

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Discord Invite

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I think I have a special kind of leadership that will assist me to lead in this club with my skills and knowledge, giving me a higher chance of being organized and taking on the position of club leader. Over the course of my three or so years on the server, I've acquired a variety of roleplay experiences that have helped me develop my creativity and open-mindedness while also broadening my knowledge of how to roleplay.

Overall, I think I would be able to listen to others and be open to their suggestions for how to make the club better. I would rally the club's members to work together as a team to make the club better. I want my members to share their own opinions and hold themselves accountable, as well as any constructive criticism they may have, so that I, the members, and the club itself may all grow. As a club that is open-minded, honest, and willing to discuss anything that needs to change, this may be very beneficial. I'll urge everyone to make an effort to share their thoughts and resolve issues in accordance with their best abilities through group collaboration, planning, and implementation. I wish to make every effort to maintain everyone's joy, peace, and excitement for new experiences while fostering a comfortable environment for club members.

──────────────────────────────────

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

The Speculation Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(7/5)
(20) [Co-Leader]
Chayio Ishimoto | MiuDeath
[Manager] Miyashiro Tsukumo | Frankadank
[Manager] Ace O'Sullivan | UnSeasonMuggleRP

[Member] Haruki O'Sullivan | TwerkingBonkerRP
[Member] Lily Amano | SmolBeanVibesRP
[Member] Seok Daimaru | Pyrcmaniac
[Member] Suyeong Ōshiro | Bunbunrp

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Aurora Moretti | Vivianswife

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(284/150 Words)
My purpose for founding such a club as this one is to bring together like-minded people who enjoy speculating, drama, and mythology in order to solve and debunk these concepts and establish their veracity or falsity. The concept is similar to a debate club, but it's expanding to its own genre, including various topics that are not just limited to Karakura's school or history. Instead, it's a place where players can meet new people and make new friends, giving them the opportunity to roleplay with one another to some extent based on shared mindsets and different aspects.
I found the club system to be a significant factor in roleplay and helped me make the decision to start my own. More specifically, I wanted to make a club that focused on various elements of Karakura, such as the culture that underlies the town's reputation as a barbaric place while giving it a modernized appearance and the current student's perspective on how it operates. These students use rumors as a means of making sense of the peculiar and occasionally deplorable things happening in Karakura.
Talk about the group inside the school could be sparked by a mixture of rumors, hypotheses, and paranormal activity; issues that are often impossible to explain or refute, whether it is possible scientifically or not. Additionally, we would discuss major flash events or town-wide flash events and/or major planned events, which are typically thought to be abnormal, unusual, or unnatural. Along with this, We would also discuss how they originated, as well as whether they are fabricated or real. This may bring greater attention to some of the SRP events, enhancing their visibility, and promoting more activity while earning them recognition.

What activities and events will your club do?:
Some of the activities we will do as club members consist of privately:

Meetings will include discussions of general rumors, words heard around the school or city, a teeny amount of paranormal activity that cannot be explained scientifically, and theories/speculations about specific topics. We will frequently travel through Karakura, visiting its forests, shrines, and anything in-between. This is a means to comprehend the culture of the community Karakura has created and the likelihood that it involves mysteries along with things that cannot be adequately described.
The club will undertake investigative operations throughout the school and town to gather information about anything that might be worth discussing and possibly exposing as false; from minor affairs to criminal accusations.
This club strives to be as good as a combination of the journalism club, occult club, as well as other clubs, but in its own special way that no one can categorize—perhaps a retake on the debate club, but more unique. Instead, this club will collaborate with other clubs to create fresh content that the school will appreciate. It would simply be used as a place for like-minded individuals to discuss these subjects during meetings on regular topics while exchanging information about recent events.

Some of the more public club ‘stunts’ consist of:

Castle; The Game | A fort is built by the club members nearby their club room, and the leader decorates the fort with tiny sticky notes that are labeled with various drama scenes and character names. A fun game will be played with the players in which the more experienced club members must search for their chosen color (of sticky note) in pairs of two while running around the castle-like fort's maze. One takes the name and the other takes the event. After predicting what the sequence is for a newer member to guess, they move to their designated position and recreate it for the leader.. a good ol’ game of charades! If the team successfully finishes before the others, the winning team will get a fun prize while also choosing the following game.

Hunt; The Game | The club will race around the school while playing a custom-made game of manhunt and cops and robbers! This is yet another choice the club will have when participating in activities to help them better understand what they must do as a club! There will be three teams in the game, with four players on each of the first two teams and eight players on the third. Team B will follow the player they have chosen from Team A while Team A hides out somewhere in the school. Team B will return to the starting point and reenact their general location for their chosen pair from team C after ten minutes (a pair of two). Team C will track them down, and the victor gets to choose what the losing team does in addition to winning a fantastic gift! (they have 15 minutes to hunt) By doing this, they will improve their searching, creativity, and remembering skill sets.

Some school-wide events consist of:

Journalism | There would be a massive opportunity if we worked alongside the journalism club. In my opinion, we could host an event that is similar to a cross-over event, in which the journalism club discusses recent school events that have led to some sort of enormous rumor, and they invite the Speculation Club to work with them on a collaboration talking about some potential rumors. A collaboration between the journalism club and other clubs could result in some new and intriguing events and discussions, which might end up making individuals more interested in the clubs and what they do. Additionally, these two clubs could arrange some get-togethers to combine their efforts and ultimately aid one another. It could involve sharing knowledge, introducing fresh subjects that the school would be interested in hearing about, and eventually developing a stronger relationship with some of the students involved since they do have mutual interests after all.

Theater | If we collaborate with the Theater Club, there's a good chance that we'll organize an event where both groups could dress up and act as though we're in some mythological setting or reenacting historical events that happened in Karakura as a play. The club members could perform a full-length play that would be entertaining for the cast and audience in addition to other performances and allow some of the audience members to participate in mini-games on stage, or they could perform an entirely improvised play based on roles that were assigned at random. After that, there might be some kind of optional gathering for the clubs where they spend an enjoyable time having an awesome sleepover night talking about their shared hobbies and playing games, all the while round' having a good time.

Occult/Maid | The entire school could perhaps be invited to a fun/spooky sleepover on the roof as the Speculation, Maid, and Occult clubs crossover to collaborate in making a night to remember. The speculation club would have a space where people can assemble around in a circle, similar to storytelling, where they discuss events, mysteries, myths, and anything else that piques the interest of the students assembled, offering them a pleasant yet eerie insight into the idea of what the speculation club does. While this is occurring there, the Maid club could raise money for a cause by selling sweets and greeting the guests, offering info on what they do while setting up smaller areas to talk with the general community that arrived at the event, while the occult club is simply making guests a little uneasy. This could also be a solo event, but I want to leave it in my book for now. It would be a large clash of various things coming together well, like complementary colors for example, that strike your attention with something fascinating and thrilling.

[CC Night] Cabin/Campfire night | The Speculation Club has welcomed the entire school to a memorable occasion! Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend from both Karakura high and the college side, even faculty! Participants will get ready at the school for a bus before heading to a nearby forest, where they will disperse into cabins for an amazing night. The club will demonstrate what they are known for doing while handing out flyers and generally having a good time, perhaps catching up on some of the local drama while they are there. This could be a fundraiser for the school while being a one-night camping trip (buying things like a 250 yen ticket for the bus and food stands). This will last one ICly day and a half, happening from Friday to Saturday!

Escape Room | With the SLT's approval, the Speculation club transformed the corridor that connects all the clubs into a giant escape room. There would be food vendors, ticket booths, a fortune teller, and much more lining the hallway's exterior halls. Not only would this be an incredibly entertaining and exciting event, but the escape room would also be informational in that it would give visitors an idea of what the club does. Each task will be based on a significant drama matter that has occurred with the school. You will enter the escape room with six other people and compete head-to-head trying to escape with nothing more than a story the club came up with. Everyone who bought a ticket will later be able to participate in a "final showdown" when the number of ticket buyers will be debated. Overall, the winner will receive a reward and be able to participate in the speculation club for a week!

How could your club benefit the School?:

This club would be an interesting, noteworthy, and exciting group to host events for/with, as to why I am applying. This may introduce a unique approach for entertainment to the server by focusing on the school-related aspects of school-roleplay, which few people have had the opportunity to enjoy and want to attend. A group like this would be a fantastic place for people to socialize and unwind while also expressing their creativity through engaging in thoughtful conversation about mutual interests.With the events and ideas I have to offer, which are new and original, this club will usher in a new era on the school side of the server.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The club room itself will be used as a meeting space as well as a private social area for members in which they may feel secure and a little at ease in our club room. Our intention with the room is just to make it as cozy as we can for the club, giving it the vibe of a good place to hang out and relax. Like a book club room, it would likely feature a small library and multiple seating sections in addition to a meeting table and a blackboard. This would be a fairly large element of the club as this is where the members tend to gather and discuss what they've observed. However, we will probably be roaming the campus, doing research, gathering rumors about the school, or learning facts that could be generally helpful for us.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
We will have a few requirements upon joining the club, aside from that everyone is welcome. Those requirements include; They must have discord, obviously—this is to ensure that everything is neat and everyone is on the same page about meetings, events, etc. Despite this, using a microphone won't be necessary. We would prefer if they had knowledge of current school-related issues, but it is not a necessity as we will educate them on how to do things and what not. However, they must have good writing understanding and abilities.

No matter what, they will be obliged to abide by the Roleplay-Hub and Discord rules and terminology, and if they do not, we will report them to the staff team and have them removed upon finding out. They must also refrain from using discriminatory language, using excessive profanity, and sending inappropriate content like NSFW or graphic images/messages (a good/decent reputation as well). If they have committed a reasonably serious offense, such as harassment or developing a negative reputation in the school, they will receive two verbal warnings before being removed from the club.

──────────────────────────────────

❤️ [Updated] ❤️

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

I have decided to place your club application on pending whilst we wait for club spaces to free up.

Your club hosts some interesting ideas, however, whilst you are on pending, I would like you to update some of your events and ideas. As of now, your club feels very similar to an already existing club, the Occult club, The idea of using Spiritual methods to contact spirits leans more into their territory, but I don't mind that as long as it is kept to a minimum and you host your own unique ideas as well, the same can be said around the gathering information around the school, technically, Journalism's job but along as its kept to a minimum and you place your own spin on it (speculation, rumours, what could happen next), it should be fine.​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After some consideration, your application has been Accepted!

I'm excited to see the future progression of this club and where it may go!​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread