Sport Team Suggestion

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
IGN: sprowt
DATE: 5/6/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I know we have a lot of sports teams as is but I think making a Tennis team would be really fun! I feel with the way baseball and volleyball works making a tennis plugin shouldnt be too far fetched from it (i could be wrong im not actually sure how hard it is ;-; ) But I think it would be a fun sport to add to the server!

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
there's already a lot of teams on the server and not enough people who are interested in joining. it'd be a cool thing to have, but i don't see the team being successful (and pretty sure someone suggested this already a couple of months ago)

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: sprowt
DATE: 5/6/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I know we have a lot of sports teams as is but I think making a Tennis team would be really fun! I feel with the way baseball and volleyball works making a tennis plugin shouldnt be too far fetched from it (i could be wrong im not actually sure how hard it is ;-; ) But I think it would be a fun sport to add to the server!
I believe Duckings already said that he was capping the amount of sports teams we have, and not allowing anymore to be made as of right now.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this.

We already have far too many sports teams.​

Users who are viewing this thread