RewindRP
Notable+
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name): LILripx47 and Fire69Bird

RPName of Club Leader: Soojin A. Gato and Kenta Atsuko

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): LILripx47#7718 and haser647#0690

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position: Sports Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?: I should become a Club Leader because, I think Sports Club is very important to the school's academics and sports teams all together. Some ideas I have would be, going out to the areas of sports and inviting some sports players to teach the students in the club about the sport, how it's played, and how try-outs work. We would also have guest speakers like ex-students that used to be on sports teams before they graduated and tell us what it was like when they played.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:
Here at sports club, we will learn about how the sports system works here in Kakarura. We will have guest speakers from the past years of Kakakura high school and college who used to be on sports teams back in their day and what it was like trying out, how the academics were on the specific sports. Some meet days we might go outside to the sport areas and play the games with some current team members. Our first unit would be on Soccer, where we would talk about when Soccer first arrived to Karakura and how the equipment was made. The second unit would be on Baseball and how bats, and helmets have advanced over all of the years that baseball has been in Karakura. our third unit would be on Volleyball and how it was transported to Karakura and how the Volleyball was made. Thank you for reading.

What activities and events will this club do?:
Our club members only event would consist of going outside for the whole club meeting and playing sports, hanging out, and have basically a "Fun Friday" if that's what you would like to call it. For our all school event we would have an event in the gymnasium with permission from the principal or deans. There the students would show their newfound skill of playing sports and strut their newfound confidence to the crowd. For our second school-wide event, it would be hosted at the end of the year in the football field where the club members would write a speech on their newfound favorite sport and read it Infront of most of the school. They would next talk about their favorite sports team member in the Kakakura sports faction.

How will the club benefit the School?: This club would be beneficial for the school because, it creates an opportunity for non-athletic students to get encouraged to be more athletic and learn about the techniques used in games.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: N?A​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, however, I have decided to deny this application for the following:

Your application is relatively short and lacklustre.
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): LILripx47 and Fire69Bird
Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): LILripx47#7718 and haser647#0690
Two usernames and discord tags being here makes me thing that you are both applying for the club leader position, to make this clear only one person can apply to be a club leader.​
What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:
Here at sports club, we will learn about how the sports system works here in Kakarura. We will have guest speakers from the past years of Kakakura high school and college who used to be on sports teams back in their day and what it was like trying out, how the academics were on the specific sports. Some meet days we might go outside to the sport areas and play the games with some current team members. Our first unit would be on Soccer, where we would talk about when Soccer first arrived to Karakura and how the equipment was made. The second unit would be on Baseball and how bats, and helmets have advanced over all of the years that baseball has been in Karakura. our third unit would be on Volleyball and how it was transported to Karakura and how the Volleyball was made. Thank you for reading.
I feel as if you haven't quite grasped the concept of why sports club was originally created, whilst yes it was made to practice sports of all kinds it was also a gateway to interact with the other teams and perhaps better players to allow them to have better chances of getting onto teams, a suede training system if you will give players an extra crutch when trying out.
What activities and events will this club do?:
Our club members only event would consist of going outside for the whole club meeting and playing sports, hanging out, and have basically a "Fun Friday" if that's what you would like to call it. For our all school event we would have an event in the gymnasium with permission from the principal or deans. There the students would show their newfound skill of playing sports and strut their newfound confidence to the crowd. For our second school-wide event, it would be hosted at the end of the year in the football field where the club members would write a speech on their newfound favorite sport and read it Infront of most of the school. They would next talk about their favorite sports team member in the Kakakura sports faction.
Your events are very short and unorganised, when I first looked at this I though you had given me one massive event until I read through it, again, I'm not sure you're fully grasping what the existence and capabilities of the sports club is.​

Users who are viewing this thread