winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Sqvy
(Main Acc: ohmygoshh, Other Acc: unlastingg)

Previous bans:
I don’t have any bans on this account, but on my main account: ohmygoshh. I have one ban which was for glitching, and then another one for a misunderstanding of bypassing, which was sooner resolved.

Describe your activity on the server:
I have two other accounts besides this one. I’m on every day for up to 5 and more hours. I’m usually free for most of my time, as I'm doing school online for the rest of the year! On my main account I'm the Spartan Female Basketball Captain, as for other alt accounts I'm a Shop Owner of To Kura BBQ! I’ve been playing the server for almost half a year as I started at the end of April 2020.

Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is EST.

Do you have Discord?
I do have Discord. My Discord is Sav#0002.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I have a working microphone, and am able to speak.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bypassing-ban-appeal.23453/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24205/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/omgalinas-korean-application.24240/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyalinas-police-application.26563/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/唐倉bbq-tō-kura-bbq.28657/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/unlastingg-korean-language.29489/ - [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is when I first applied for KPD and got in. I enjoyed the community as much as I enjoyed the other communities I'm in. I did leave before as I wasn’t able to manage my time to fit to do SchoolRP for a bit of time, as I had some occ situations to deal with. As time pass I was able to start managing time, as I took some time and thought to see if I really wanted to do this again, and I took some thinking, where I enjoyed the community which is one thing, and I feel like I could’ve done so much more, and to actually stay in this community! With this opportunity I want to give the KPD another shot, and to do my full best as I'm able to have some more time on my hands.

Not just that I did before say I want to take this opportunity to help see if what I really want to pursue is what I really want to do OOC. I’m my opinion I feel like this is the best opportunity to help me actually decided, but even though I said it last time. I feel like I still need to experience more than I’ve had, where I could do more and have more knowledge of a Police - Officer and how the work is done on a daily basis.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Basic Conduct, and bits of the Japanese Laws. I’m positive that I don’t know all of it, but I'm still willing to learn more along the way, and is willing to research more about it as I go on.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Branch:
Commissioner
|
Captain
|
Head Lieutenant
|
Lieutenant
|
Sergeant
|
Corporal
|
Patrol-Officer
|
Cadet

Detective Branch:
Detective Superintendent
|
Detective Chief Inspector
|
Detective Sergeant
|
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know some knowledge of Police Work from role-play experience, and from OCC experience. As I used to be a cadet before. I've learned some knowledge I was able to learn before I had to take my leave to deal with something OCC that happened. With that I was able to learn some information like vocabulary, and some things that would happen in a Police Workplace. With my OOC experience I’ve seen some Police Work done from friends' parents, and some activities I’ve helped in the community hours I had to do.

I for sure know that my knowledge, I don’t know all of what I should know, but I'm willing to take my time to learn as much more I need to. To get to where I want to achieve or even to get to know more information that would help interested me into if what I want to pursue in is what I really want to OOC.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
I feel like Polices are important to SchoolRP to help and save the citizens of Karakura. As in Karakura there are many gang members and affiliations that happen in Karakura. Without the police Karakura wouldn’t be as safe at some points. Police are the number thing that helps protect the citizens. Without them today Karakura would be a wreck, where it wouldn’t be what it would be today.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge and understand that I will be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge for applying for this role I give my 100% agreement on being dedicated for this Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge that training is held whilst I'm online. I’m to attend these training sessions or else I'd be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that i’m not to take things OOCly when I'm doing training and other situations. As my character and I are two different people.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Misaki Taketa would be a part Japanese - Korean female who stands at 5’6. She would have brown hair and blue eyes that would catch some people’s attention. She’d have a diamond shaped face, as her expression would be serious. Her voice would be a medium pitch.

What she's like on and off the job?
When on the job Misaki will do her best to try to save those in need, and for anyone who is endangered. She would use all of her potential she needs to help the community, as she doesn’t want to see things to go downhill. She would even help her co-workers as much as she can when she gets the chance! Her jobs come first before anything else when she’s on duty! When off the job Misaki still thinks she’s on the job. She would still do anything to help those she sees who are in the need of help, when she’s off duty. If there is anything that happens while she’s off duty. She would head to work as soon as possible to help those she saw in danger, but if she doesn’t have time to head back to the office. She would try her best to do whatever she can as she’s standing in the area that needs help!

When there isn’t danger she would usually hang out as much as she can with her family members and friends as much as she can, but before leaving her work or even at home she’ll make sure her family members and co-workers are fine, and don’t need any help before leaving as she even wants them to be safe. Misaki is willing to sacrifice her life for anyone else’s life, as she knows this opportunity will risk her life.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
When it comes to Misaki’s co-workers she tries her best to help her co-workers as much as she can no matter how hard it is. If she has to sacrifice her life to save a co-worker she’s willing to. If a co-worker gets left behind she’s willing to go back to make sure they get back to the office safe and sound. If one of her co-workers got injured she would try her best to save their life before anything happens. Her co-workers are like family to her, where she’ll do anything to protect them.

Misaki’s plans for the future is to grow a family. As her sister Hanako Z. Taketa. She wants to have a happy life like hers, and to have children one day, but mainly doesn’t want others to experience things like how her niece, Allis Taketa has experience in the past. Misaki wants to help those who are in need of help as much as she can as she wasn’t able to for her niece Allis. She wants to have a family in the future, but before she can have her own family. She wants to protect the City of Karakura as much as she can, with all the care. Especially if she plans to have children. She doesn’t want them to have to roam in a dangerous city, she wants them to be able to roam in a city where it’s safe and nothing bad could happen to them!

BACKSTORY
Misaki Taketa was born on May 5th, 1996 in Seoul, South Korea. As a kid she had one of the happiest lives a kid could imagine. Her parents were happy with each other, she had a sister, and had many friends. She wasn’t spoiled, but she had times where she would want to forelast forever. As she grew up one of her closest friends she had was her sister Hanako. She was one of the most trusted people that has come in her life. When she was in danger she would help her with her fulmost.

As Misaki grew up she started to keep studying in Korea, as her sister got married to a man named Hanjiro, where not too long they had twins named Allis Taketa and Ayako Taketa. They were Misaki’s two nieces. As she grew up with them, she just finished high-school as she didn’t know what to major in as she stopped going to school until she found out what she wanted to pursue in. After not too long her sister decided that they were moving to Karakura, Japan. As it was hurtful for her to lose one of her closest people, she left her behind, but she knew it was best for her sister and her niece. As years went by she still didn’t know what she wanted to pursue as in one day she got a phone call from her sister telling her that she was heading back to Korea. Misaki was excited to see that her sister was going to come back with her two daughters staying in Korea forever. . .until Hanko and Ayako got there.

Hanako told her the news on what has happened to her husband about the car crash, as she left all the pain behind and came back home, as she didn’t know what to do. During that time Misaki felt hurted as she wished she could’ve done something to help out her sister as much, until she noticed that her daughter Allis wasn’t there with her mother. She questioned Hanako about her niece on why only one of them came back, as in the story she didn’t mention Allis. As the story was told her sister didn’t know if Allis made it out. Misaki felt damaged as knew that her daughter wouldn’t be dead, as she would be still alive. She started to get very disappointed in her, as she ran to her room and quickly packed up and headed to Karakura, Japan. She knew her niece had to still be alive as a few years passed by as she lived in Karakura. She kept searching for her, but had no clue. As she started to give up pretty soon for the search of 5 years. Until one day she noticed that someone looked exactly like Allis, but much alike as Hanako.

Misaki walked up to her, as she would say her name "Allis," as soon as the female heard the name she was quite surprise to see her. She noticed that it was her as she talked and caught up with her. She could tell that Allis felt touched when she saw Misaki instead of her mom who left her behind. Misaki felt broken, as her own sister had left her daughter thinking that she was dead. She asked her niece questions as much as she can, as she took her back home with her and started to begin to raise her as her own daughter. Misaki did and didn’t feel bad at the same time for raising her sister’s daughter, but she felt bad to even say that her niece’s mother left her behind. As she stayed in Karakura she’d noticed the activities that were done in Karakura weren't so great, as she wanted to help resolve them. She was able to resolve most of them until one day her niece Allis talked to her about joining the KPD or even trying to pursue in Criminology, as she seemed to fit it very much. Misaki took some time and thought about it, as she began to take the classes and started to major in Criminology. As she took the classes she began to find a major interest in it, as she finished college. She begins to look into the KPD to where it brings her here today to apply, not just for her career, but she doesn’t want to see others experience a life that Allis has dealt with.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Misaki Taketa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Misaki

Preferred Name:
Misaki

IC Phone number:
119-727-542

Religious Denomination:
She doesn’t have a religion. She would fall on the category of an atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Part Japanese and Part Korean

Current Location:
Japan, City of Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 Years

Working Experience:
4 Years of training experience

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Criminology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

Users who are viewing this thread