Skwooshy

Level 10
Sqxishy
Sqxishy
Notable
IGN (In-Game Name):
SalteeKibosh (main Sqxishy)

Previous bans:
FailRP, Minge, ERP. This will never happen again, my bad.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually online around 3 hours on a weekday, and 5-6 on weekends.

Which timezone are you in?
The timezone is CST.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Spoopy Sqwushy#4537

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:

[] https://schoolrp.net/threads/sqxishys-college-app.29463/

[] https://schoolrp.net/threads/sqxishys-gaelic-app.21032/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to the KPD of SRP is so I can experience a different side of roleplay, I really crave to see how it is to play on another view of the server.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

The following Police ranks are (lowest to highest)

Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Head Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner

(Detective Division Lowest to highest)

Detective-Constable

Detective-Sergeant

Detective-Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I know that you need to be willing to confront a variety of problems and situations. interpersonal / interracial / public relations skills. Skill in operating a motor vehicle, and dependability and sound work habits.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police in SRP is important because they help maintain the server from being kill hungry, and keeping down crimes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand I can be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I am 110% dedicated to the KPD if accepted!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I understand it is mandatory to attend training if online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Iwata Shojiro is a Japanese male standing 5’6 with a skinny, fragile figure on the outside. He’d be pale. He’d have Plum Red contacts on to compliment his black, silky hair. A faint trail of Kodo would follow him.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job, Iwata is very focused and right to the point. He knows when the time is to joke around and have a good time and when to stop and pay attention. Off the job, Iwata is a very appropriate man that likes to spend his time with friends and sometimes hangout in

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Iwata’s outlook on his fellow peers is that he needs to surround himself with the correct people and the correct partners, as he will get distracted if put with friends. He aims to retire at an age of 60, and be known for his hard work and dedication while he served time in the Police Force.

BACKSTORY

Iwata Shojiro was born Friday the 13th, October, 1995 as the middle child to Toso and Otosaka Shojiro. His parents were Hyousuke Shojiro, a thriving surgeon for the Karakura Hospital, and his mother was Shinzoba Shojiro, a police detective in training. Obviously, Iwata already had a perfect life laid out for him. Growing up, he had perfect grades. His academics were phenomenal, in high school he’d even gotten co-captain of the football team, and was strangely popular.

Otosaka and Iwata never got along, Otosaka was extremely distant from her entire family, aside from Hyousuke. She was preparing to go to a medical school, which she never did. The two competed over their parents' attention, and when Toso was born, they’d started competing even harder. They had similar grades their entire childhood, and in the end, they eventually chose the same career path.

Nothing was perfect, nothing could ever be perfect. The Shojiro family had quite a name in the city, it was quite odd how they’d just mysteriously left for Yokosuka on Iwata’s 13th birthday, then Kyoto on his 18th. Even the kids were clueless. The Shojiros were an odd family to say the least. But it’s no secret they were envied.

Soon it became more clear as to why Hyousuke and Shinzoba had been jumping cities every few years, as Otosaka had been abducted and held for just under four years. All that time, she’d fallen behind in college, and once she was returned, she’d been too afraid to go back.

Iwata continued. He was thriving, and during this time period, he’d gotten accepted into a college in Karakura, and so that was where he’d return. He already had some pre-made friends in the city, so it was expected that he’d once again gain a spot as co-captain, and then captain of the football team.

He wasn’t captain for long before he’d dropped out of college to become a police cadet with his older sister. They had situated themselves rather quickly, but Otosaka had quite a head start.

And so, the competition went on.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Iwata Shojiro​

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Shojiro

Given Name(s): ‘Muzan’

Preferred Name: Iwata

IC Phone number: 924908323

Religious Denomination: Shintoism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4 Years of training

Working Experience: Worked as a security guard at a BBQ place in college.

Academic Degree: Criminology

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Ecology

Minor(s): Criminal Justice

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread