players online

SRP Skins

SamFlynn82

Level 4
SamFlynn82
SamFlynn82
Rich+
Hello all,

I am currently in the process of trying to make my own skin and have gotten a lot of feedback on different websites/programs to use as an editor. I have currently decided to go with blockbench to undergo this task. But if anyone has any more information that would help me such as shading, skin tones, etc. that would be greatly appreciated especially if you can provide resources to look at to do this as I am okay with having to do my own research but am just trying to find somewhere to begin.

Thanks

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I never knew its possible to do skins in blockbench, if its easy for u just continue to use it. Im not a skin maker, but pmc is easy as well; I believe if u will ask for skin tones& such in roleplay hub u will get few

SamFlynn82

Level 4
SamFlynn82
SamFlynn82
Rich+
I never knew its possible to do skins in blockbench, if its easy for u just continue to use it. Im not a skin maker, but pmc is easy as well; I believe if u will ask for skin tones& such in roleplay hub u will get few
Yeah I tried asking but no responses. I’m not really a skin maker either but I kinda feel guilty for asking friends to do it so I want to be able to learn how to

Users who are viewing this thread