mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

srp speed !!

yuunbae

Level 52
frytoleks
frytoleks
Omega+
they should make srp speed easier to get like ... grinding speed takes forever and im only at 41% speed. it will take forever to get to 100%
whos with me

philbertman42

Level 145
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
coming from a guy who has grinded to 100% more than a few times, i think speed (and all the other attributes) are kind of cringe because it requires you to spend hours of time not roleplaying on the roleplay-oriented server, just so you can run slightly faster. It'd be cool if attributes had some other significance other than player-based stat boosts (like how most RPGs operate), though that type of system is outside the scope of this server.

TBH if it were my call, I would remove them entirely

yuunbae

Level 52
frytoleks
frytoleks
Omega+
coming from a guy who has grinded to 100% more than a few times, i think speed (and all the other attributes) are kind of cringe because it requires you to spend hours of time not roleplaying on the roleplay-oriented server, just so you can run slightly faster. It'd be cool if attributes had some other significance other than player-based stat boosts (like how most RPGs operate), though that type of system is outside the scope of this server.

TBH if it were my call, I would remove them entirely
i like attributes, i js would prefer them to be easier to get...

! salty

Level 46
s4ltyroll
s4ltyroll
Notable
js wait till u needa grind swim

and it took me 11 months to get 100 speed, actually just a few days ago ^_^

urufu

Level 7
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich
I recommend rationing out how much you're doing per day. I'm also on the speed grind at the moment and I've found setting myself a small goal per day has been really good! At least on the days you're free. I set myself to around 2% per day and it's made the grind feel a lot less brainrotting. Goodluck grinding!

Users who are viewing this thread