mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP | Yochibana Clan

sughrr

Level 1
An e-mail popped into peoples inboxes. It looked... welcoming?
"Yochibana Clan, The Home for The People!"

Most people wrote it off as spam, not daring to look further incase an unknown intruder hacked into their personal device.
The ones who were interested in the weird looking e-mail clicked on it, seeing a file attachment named "Yochibana.mp4"
The curious people downloaded the file, seeing it automatically open. They experienced a moment of panic before the video started playing.
The screen started out black, then words faded in.
"Hello love, welcome to the Yochibana Clan."

The words seemed innocent enough, even including the endearing term "love."
People continued watching, the black fading away to reveal a Japanese style room.
There were 3 masked figures sitting on cushions, surrounded by multiple more cushions.

They wore kimonos, each a different color... Suddenly, the one in the center spoke up. They had a blue and red kimono on, and seemed to be the "Leader" so to say.
The voice came through distinctively female, sounding pretty young and lively. She had a kind tone while speaking, but still firm.

"Hello my dear viewers. I am Kurai. The one to my right in the purple kimono is Iris, the one in the green on my left is Tea. I wish you a warm welcome and I hope your day so far has been good. The reason I am even recording this video is I am here to extend an invitation."

"The invitation is to join my clan, the Yochibana clan. We offer everyone a home, a safe place they can fall back on when times are rough. We support our family, as a proper Yakuza should. Yes, you did hear me correctly. I did say Yakuza. We aim to create a safe space for people, and protect the innocents from unnecessary harm. We run as a traditional Yakuza does, with a few modifications to suit our own preferences. Despite our low amount of members right now, we operate soundly, like a well oiled gear."

"We have a lot of opportunity for growth and a lot of flexibility. We hope you will take our offer into consideration. We all wish you a wonderful day, our arms will remain open until the end of time."

At the end of her speech Kurai waved bye to the camera, the other two following suit before the screen once again faded to black. The words "Give One a Home, but do not Fight Until the Time is Right" flashed on the screen for a brief second before the screen returned to normal, the video being gone from the recipients downloads, and the e-mail gone, like it was never there.

[OOC SECTION]

Heya, I'm Osiris, and I lead the Yochibana Clan, we need some more members, so I was advised to post this to see if anyone wanted to join and just to get our name out there in general. I hope this was entertaining and have a great day. <3

My Discord: crimsxn_x#6532

Yochibana Discord: https://discord.gg/q3czRDzX9z

DM me for any questions / concerns!

Users who are viewing this thread