mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP | ZekeEnvy's Item Report.

ZekeEnvy

Level 3
When I was banned, I asked a friend if they could hold onto my weapons and bali's, Along with several chests of cosmetics and toys. The person that WAS holding onto my weapons (Chello96789) Moved all of my items into this persons house by the name of ImPuggyBTW. I had messaged Chello regarding my weapons, Reassuring them that I would hopefully be unbanned soon and that they would only have to hold onto my stuff for a few more months. I was then told that she ended up moving the items to the user ImPuggyBTW's House without asking me first. At the time I wasn't too mindful because I thought I could trust her and Puggy, But now that I'm getting close to being unbanned they have decided that they were going to keep my items and that I'd have to negotiate with them to get any of them back and that they had Staff "Confirmation" that they were allowed to claim them all.

1721344635551.png1721344879922.png

I went to Muffin the staff member about this issue and they told me that "if your items are with your friends that it's theirs to control" so I brought up the argument

"So what, If someone were to ask me to hold onto some things, I'd just immediately gain full ownership of said items? Even if they want them back?"

Muffin then replied with "Not Exactly no, They can't give it out to other players, but you trusted her to keep the items she can choose what happens. The only items which are considered yours are the ones in your inventory." The issue is, She is infact letting others use the items and is sharing them with people, Doing the exact thing that Muffin said they couldn't. I'm VERY confused on how this works and how thats even allowed when I'm not perm unnapealable. My ban is perm, But it's appealable which means I may be coming back. I have screenshot proof of her saying that she was sharing the items, And I've been given screenshots by others that show that 99% of my items that I had, Aren't there anymore, Only a certain few.
1721345120794.png

This is the chest of MY items before I was banned:
1721345148526.png

And this is the Remanence of SOME of my items that they have left:
1721345553033.png

I just want full confirmation that they can even do this, Because I'm getting many mixed signals and wish to retrieve all of my items back for once I am unbanned.

(I'M NOT DISRESPECTING STAFF I PROMISE, I'M JUST EXTREMELY CONFUSED!! DON'T TAKE THIS AS A STAFF REPORT OR ANYTHING OF THE SORTS!)

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 309
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED​

You were given an answer by other staff members - Additionally, this forum is used for requesting and returning lost items. If you have reason to believe this situation was mishandled, you may create a staff report.

Users who are viewing this thread