Level 8
IGN:

ssalttyy2​

What timezone are you in?:
GST​

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
katy#0033​

How long have you been on the server for?:
About 3 years, although my /ar check is 55 days, 15 hours and 5 minutes (on my main) 1 day, 12 hours and 5 minutes (on my alt)​

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
From what I remember of, Maximum warnings (On my main, Most likely because I was new)
None on my alt​

List your past and current applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/infintyrp-russian-language-application.19144/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katydagamers-czech-language-application.18375/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katydagamer’s-albanian-language-application.18772/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/removing-a-my-czech-language-infinityrp.19127/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ssalttyy2’s-spanish-application.22355/ (Accepted)

What’s your motivation for applying?:

My motivation is to help citizens of Karakura, I find it quite entertaining, there are many people who are in need of throughout the day, it would be a new experience for me, and it could also boost up my communication with people, I find myself mostly free whenever I come online, this job would not only boost up my communications with others, but it would also take up my free time, which would be great.​

What are you applying for?:
I’m applying to be a Nurse​

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
A nurse is suppose to help and manage every patient’s needs, prevent health conditions, has the responsibility of communications with patients and is required to clear any doubts and support patients when needed, nurses are to monitor patient’s health and record signs.​

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital.

Code Red - Indicates to a fire within the building.

Code Black - Bomb threats.

Code
Pink - Infant/Child Abduction.

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill incident.

Code Silver - Active shooter on grounds.

Code Violent - A violent/combative individual.

Code
Yellow - Disaster.

Code Brown - Reports of a Severe Weather.

Code White - Evacuation.

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Yes, I am aware of each position’s minimum age.​

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand that inactivity will lead to being demoted.​

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
Personally, I know some basic information about first-aid, although I am willing on learning much more during my job if I do get accepted, I do have an uncle who is a well-known doctor here, I’m currently learning a lot from him whenever I see him, and I am hoping on learning more.​

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physicians:

A Head-Physician is known as Chief-Physician, They are basically the head of the hospital, they give out promotions and pay employees, often are the superior of other physicians, they are in charge of medical matters.

Nurse:

A nurse has a special job, they are responsible for keeping patients calm, nurses are to advocate and care for individuals, they provide care to every patient, treat health conditions, they help manage physical needs.

Doctor:

A doctor is someone who restores human health, are to provide care to patients in a private office, they heal minor injuries such as cuts, doctors will prescribe medication for illnesses if needed, they document all patient treatments and medications.

Surgeon:

A surgeon is someone who heals/repair by preforming surgeries, for example repairing injuries, correct deformities and treat diseases, they are to discuss a surgical procedure with a patient before starting the surgery, they’re suppose to provide excellent efficient and effective services to patients, surgeons manage all staff in the operating room.

Clinical Managers:

A clinical manager is responsible for ensuring excellent quality patient care, and maintain a smooth work flow, they are to supervise staff members, monitor inventory and participation in meetings, they are basically second head of the hospital.

Clinical Leads:

A clinical lead has many responsibilities, they are to report back to the CEO, resolve any staffing or budget issues throughout the department, they are constantly evaluating patient outcomes, they are in charge of roles.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
On duty.. Aimi is confident and loving, she enjoys treating citizens of Karakura, she’s most likely kind, during duty, she’ll keep focused on her job, she tries her best and help around, she’s great with communications, she’s an energetic female that’s always friendly around everyone, she’s hard-working.

Off duty.. Aimi is surely to be found hanging out with her family or close friends, she does indeed adore her family a lot, she also attempts to stop people from bullying others, she loves making new friends, it helps her boost up her happiness, being in a crowd doesn’t make her feel uncomfortable at all, she really loves conversations with people.​

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Aimi had always loved people around her, she had always treated everyone with respect, she’s always learning from mistakes she had committed, you’d always find her smiling which makes her quite unique, she could be sensitive most of the times, but at the end, she’s always forgiving, as she could be extremely careful about messing up friendships, conversations, etc. She does not show hatred to anyone but rather dislike some facts about them.​

How would you describe your appearance?
Aimi Koyamatsu is a female that would stand on the height of 5’6, weighting approximately 97lbs, as an hourglass figure would occur on her, dimples would be seen as she smiled, her eye color would brownish-green and they were complimented by her purple hair; A spanish accent would appear as she’d have the smell of flowers.​

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
None.

Aimi was born in Kyoto, Japan, she was in a family of 4, her mother was Spanish while her dad was Japanese, she had a bigger sister, when she reached the age of 2, her family decided to live with their grandparents in Karakura, she was being homeschooled by her mother as her father went to work, until one day he died in a car accident, her mother had went through depression, a few days later she had committed suicide, Aimi and her sister had to stay with their grandparents, their grandma had always told them to keep a smile, she had always taught them good manners, a month later, their grandparents died, and they have been taken to another family, they were still smiling even though deep down inside they were broken, ever since, they started going to school, Aimi had always grew up having interest in nurses, she had always had big dreams of being a nurse and helping citizens, Aimi had started working very hard to make her parents proud, she had always believed they were watching her, she’d always visit their graves each month with flowers.​

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Aimi Koyamatsu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Aimi

Preferred Name:

Aimi

Religious Denomination:
Jewish

Marital Status: