mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

sser3nityy's Player and Character Introduction!

sser3nityy

Level 1
aayyumii
aayyumii
Rich+
P L A Y E R
I N T R O D U C T I O N

Heyhey! My name is Serenity. I work at an Asian Cafe in Australia and I go to school! I'm currently 15 and I like to play video games right after I finish work! I am willing to roleplay with you and go by the scenarios! I am fair and square and won't use any advantage in the roleplays we play in!
I am new but I have already supported the server by donating $28 AUD for the Rich Kid+ rank! My timezone is GMT+8 so I'll mainly be available after 2pm in GMT +8. After holiday and work break start, I'll be available all day!.

R O L E P L A Y C H A R A C T E R
I N F O R M A T I O N

Name : Ayumi Shinozaki
Grade: 10
Height: 5,4
Hair Colour: Black
Origination / Ethnicity: Asian, Japanese.
Alibis: Yumi, Shino, Ayu, Yumi-Chan
Father: Yoshiki Shinozaki
Mother: Minako Shinozaki

PERSONALITY:
Ayumi is an oblivious, good-natured female girl that tends to be slow at processing most things.
She is constantly evaded with things from her peers and classmates she can't seem to comprehend or process.
She mostly attends all classes but due to her laziness and stubbornness she misses some classes. Her attendance rate is around 72%.
Some of her peers may refer her to "Dork" instead of her name or alibi names due to her unobservant behaviour. Sometimes, her compliments or speeches seem extremely backhanded, but she means
all in good intentions. Her family has traveled overseas leading her to living with her friends, and always somehow being
annoyed by her even more of a dork friend, Daisuke. Opposite of her oblivion and ignorant side, Ayumi is also very strongly aggressive and
passionate when she needs to be.

LIKES AND DISLIKES
Ayumi dislikes disruptive behaviour, aggressively-natured people, classroom environments and her siblings
Hinoe and Yoshiro.
Ayumi likes vanilla ice cream, affection, cuddles, avoidance and annoying others with her unaware behaviour.

FAMILY BACKSTORY
Ayumi grew up in the city of Hiroshima, while staying there for her 7th year at school, her family decided to move
to Australia to attend business trips and spiritual related family traditions. Ayumi decided she should
stay back at Japan to continue her studies in 8th grade and travel all the way to Karakura, Japan.
Whilst enrolling herself within the nearest high school, she ran into a student from Karakura named Mitu. Mitu introduced
Ayumi to the others like Amei, Daisuke and Ueno. She had also begun her studies improving in her 8th grade but slowly took
a fall in 9th grade due to her change of passions. Ayumi began taking an interest into video gaming. Although presenting a face of no fear,
when she is tackled with something she fears, her legs tremble and collapse resulting in her friends (mainly Mitu) comforting her
in the face of challenges.

CONCLUSION
Thank you for reading my introduction. I enjoyed writing a script and backstory for my character Ayumi. I hope to see
people asking to roleplay with me one day!

1639211391461.png

Last edited:

Xentrier

Level 1
Xentrier
Xentrier
Rich
That introduction.. I could never. I rarely talk about myself lol. However, welcome! I’m new too but I also bought a rank haha

Users who are viewing this thread