mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Staff appliction-Math teacher

TheCutest

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username? TheCutest

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?) I do, shiragg5#9723

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?) No, but I got one time kick on glitching

What is your timezone? (GMT‎)

Describe your activity on the server: because of this period, I can be active more time than on normal days. in my country we still on zoom and because of that I have a lot of time on the server.
on a normal day, I can be on the server for more than four hours.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted? Yes, I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for? Math teacher

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Math teacher, the role of math teacher it's learning the other characters math, math teacher need to help to students if they need any help or only if it questions. I think math teacher needs to listen to the students and considerate them.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My experience in role-play is good. I have read all the rules and I try to not break them. On role-play, I like to meet friends, and do with them role plays. I know when my character be a math teacher i will need to do anything i can for all the students will be happy and interesting in the class.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I don't have any.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 (18).

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I won't angry with them, I will ask him how he thinks the class can be more interesting to him if he says things like end the class or should I go I will tell him please to stop and I will do a class game on math for everyone won't board. and if he continues I will kick him from class.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: First thing I do it's separate them, and after I will tell them to come with me to the bench and I will ask how it's started. after they will tell me I will think of a solution to the problem. If they won't listen to me I will try again to call them, and if still, I will tell them the next continue will get punished.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react? My character will tell him to stop and it's not appropriate
and he needs to behave better from that. if he won't stop I will report to the director or to the vice principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: My character will come in with a smile and sit down after she will say Good morning to all the students. My character will try to get used to the new routine of teaching in class instead of studying in class. my character will always look at every student with a smiling face and in every class, she will be excited.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Will explain to the student's math exercises and after let them solve and listen to everything they want to say.
/me Will help to every student have any question and ask all of them if they understand and for they understand more and better my character will start sometimes the class with math games.
/me Will stay after class to seeing if more students need any help, not have to be only on math. if my character sees any student look sad or tired or if he looks sick she won't ask any questions and help him fast.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Jessy K. Carter

Age (Minimum age is 25): 22

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Fourth degree in mathematics and two degrees in astronomy.

Year of Graduation: 2011

Major(s): Art, math, science

Minors: History

backstory:

Jessy K. Carter was a kid with two parents, she had a sister and brother too. she's life was great at all but after few years she's parents died from cancer, she had only she's brother and sister. after their parents died they were poor without money or a house. she all day worked in a factory and got not very much money.

one day she did travel outside and saw Karakura high school, she so wanted to learn there but she not had the money to apply to the school, she was sad.
a while later she grows and she chooses she wants to be a math teacher at Karakura high school, she started to learn and learn. she's brother and sister saw her and they started to work hard for money for her sister will be in academia. she was so happy, she goes to academia and she succeeds to pass the tests and she got on the year 2011 the degree.

At the start, she worked in another school, but while the time she was side Karakura high school and she chooses she wants to teach in Karakura high school. well, now we were back to the present.

The motivation for Joining KHS: my motivation for joining KHS is: when I was 14 years old I was
In a special place that helps children with disabilities, and all the teachers tried to learn them math but the kids didn't listen to them because that was hard for them.
but I didn't give up I was trying to help them, I told myself these kids will learn math! and I was playing with the math games and I sited with them for some hours but after some weeks they knew math and I was happy. that was my motivation to join.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because it's my dream from when I was a kid, I was trying to help anyone was needed help from me, I want to share my knowledge with my students. I want students will see math it's not bad it's really fun and math will very help them with everything they will want to be. I hope you will find me proper for this job/role and thank you.

Additional notes about your application: My character will help anyone who needs me on anything, for any problem I will refer on seriously.

Extra: Thank you for reading my application and I hope I will get the job.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-6_1-3-18.png
    upload_2021-3-6_1-3-18.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-3-6_1-16-4.png
    upload_2021-3-6_1-16-4.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-3-6_1-32-1.png
    upload_2021-3-6_1-32-1.png
    312 bytes · Views: 2

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
I noticed when reading your application you haven't applied for a role or authorization on the forums before. I'd suggest trying out a few roles in-game and gain a little more experience before applying for such a large role.
- Make sure all questions are answered when finishing your application, this includes only bolding your questions and not your answers. [CLICK HERE FOR THE FORMAT]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread