Coventina

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Coventina

Previous bans: Once. No reason.

Describe your activity on the server: 5-7 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: PE Teacher Application

What is your motivation for applying?: I wanna be a PE teacher because at school IRL I love PE. I’ve always wanted to be a PE teacher to be able to make the other students active and healthy. I believe that Ic sports teachers are needed for interactive and make it as long as you can!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Well i usually be with my friends and RP on the server. We sometimes use /looc for Skype things. I usually go around and look for new people to introduce myself and normally i just randomly join a group of people and feel confident about myself. But for me to become a teacher is mostly my dream come true.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Coven

Your Teachers In Game Age: 28

Teachers Subject: Physical education

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, i have understood the whole Mega thread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I think all teacher should be more strict because some students don’t listen and they should have their own apartments or places to stay at cause they have worked so hard and all of the teachers have put so much energy into this RP to protect all students and make them do the right thing.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to the SchoolRP because without teachers the school wouldn’t be like a real life school and students need education to be smart and independent. They are also important cause teachers can tell the students what to do and what not to do so the students can be aware of their surroundings. Students need a better education for them to succeed in life.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? My teacher Character is Jess Coventina but the students call her Miss Coven. The teachers call her Jess, she is very kind and caring unless the other people be mean to her or annoy her. All she cares about is her students being able to sweat and get tired so she can know that they are doing very well. She is 6,2, weighing 130 IBS. She has silver hair but she dyes her hair a lot so her hair colour could change very week or 2. She has light brown eyes that shimmer in the dark. She thinks students are nice and very smart in some ways. She thinks the teachers are funny and are smart to follow direct rules. Her personality is more like having fun, annoying, confident, emotional, funny and very joyful! Her plans for the future is her becoming a singer and succeeding in life.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I will tell them to stop cursing right away and if they don’t listen to my words i would give them a warning. If they do it again its straight to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? First i would find the person who isn’t listening and tell them to be quiet. If they do it again i give them a warning. But if they don’t stop after the warning its detention time for them.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She would sit down. Grab some drinks and snacks, then sit back down and join in with the rest of the teachers and employees.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Glances at the class

/me Yells loudly

/me Points to (Username of person)

/me Stares at (Username of person)

/me Hands out hand bands

BACKSTORY

Jess Coventina grew up in Australia living with her Mum,Dad and Brother in Melbourne. When she first went to school she was nervous that she might get bullied or disliked. But as she slowly joined in with the others she knew she could do way better then just to be a student. She saw other teachers like Classy and other teachers she still hasn’t met quite yet. She started going into classes and listening very closely to the teachers instructions and thought “I can become a teacher and teach all these students with royalty!” She thought and thought with not even stopping. She then saw a sign saying “Apply for PE teacher” She was going insane inside and on the outside she’s just like “Eh” But she couldn’t wait to apply for the PE teacher application. She then sat down at the library. Got the application and started applying. But she thought to herself “Am i good enough?” She waited for couple of weeks. Or even a month. Then she knew she could do it and by the time she was going to apply. She made so many friends and enjoyed her stay. She Applied for PE teacher and she just couldn’t wish for anything else but to become a teacher. She told her parents and brother. They were amazed and they wished the best for her. Then she decided to go and find some other teachers to meet. Which was Bear and Anday. She loved every teacher that was in the school but some of them were strict. As time went she made more and more friends. She even has a crush. She thought to herself “Im finally old enough” She is the youngest out of her family. And she hated it but now that she’s old enough to even become a teacher, her dreams were coming true.

Additional notes about your application (if any): None

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
You have been accepted as a P.E teacher, speak to the HoD of P.E for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread